Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married (38352 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Yankee101: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pay your taxes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
SQLmastar:
I believe her die!
We both featured in her waka pass role at age 15. I was her classmate in the movie "stillness" . She was paid $450 for the role.
So it's possible she was a millionaire at age 18.
what year was that and how much was dollar to naira then?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Madam this ur marriage don enter ur head . Abeg nah only you be only nollywood married actress Afonja and notice me be like Nigerians and comedy skits e no dey finish.. no wonder people choose Genevieve ahead of this notice me woman
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Realest11: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Abeg make all of una get out��
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by GeneralPula: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2021
One should not marry a man when one is not financially stable.

That’s her point !

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by West1side: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2021
No wonder Genevieve is still whoring up n down Alaigbo with condemned stinking n rotten toto.

Ammishaddai:
When you sleep your way to the top, you can be a millionaire at 12 (if you have the right physique)
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by oluwaahmed: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Good for you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by joyousever(f): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2021
I'm just wondering too oooo. At 15 she was working Kwa? Was she attending secondary school and working at the same time? Hmmm.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty millionaire.
No disrespect, but that is VERY less than likely.
At 18, you were relatively just a nobody who had just been fortunate enough to have been picked to feature in Violated.

Can you tell me how you were a millionaire at 18?
How?

Movie roles at the time cost about 20thousand
to 40thousand naira and that was for lead actors like Liz Benson, Teco Benson, Olu Jacobs and Regina Askia.
Genevieve began entering that class and all she got was envy.

But what if NwaAmaikpe is wrong and you truly were a millionaire at 18, shouldn't you be ashamed that at almost 50, no one or verrrrry few people outside your immediate family can say you lifted them to their peak?

How has your millions impacted the lives of the people you are trying to motivate with this fable?
How many scholarships are in your name?
Asides clout chasing, how many hospital bills in the South East and South South have been taken care of courtesy of you?

If you are a thrillionaire, you are an imaginary thrillionaire in your own pocket.
People like this should go and ask Akon what it means to be successful or rich. It's useless if it benefits no one but you.

While the ignorant hail you, people like myself in my insanest state will not recommend you as a distant role model to anyone.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by GeneralPula: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Madam this ur marriage don enter ur head . Abeg nah only you be only nollywood married actress Afonja and notice me be like Nigerians and comedy skits e no dey finish.. no wonder people choose Genevieve ahead of this notice me woman

Which people?
What criteria did they use?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by ofiko123(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Wow, very unbelievable..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by GeneralPula: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
You became a millionaire doing what?
Nigeria journalist don't know how to ask questions, they just ask random questions.
If it was an intelligent person asking her questions, she will be ask to tell the world what she was doing that made her a millionaire at the age of 18.

Because i know that in the western world, every young millionaire In Europe or America has what he or she is doing that has turned them into a millionaire at a very young age. But NIGERIA is so different, you see a young rich guy or lady and you can't tell the job or business he or she does that has brought about the money and cars.

How did you know this?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by andepower: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2021
She was my friends' classmate at Command secondary school Kaduna, they graduated much earlier than 1998 when I met with my friend and by then she was more than 18 years old. She got married in the early 2000s (wedding conducted in an aircraft airborne) She can correct the 'I was 18 when I got married'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Pele10: 1:03am On Apr 25, 2021
All what you ve said is trash,must all wealthy people be a phylantropist? Or if she helps any one must she go to the media and make publicity?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by klas(m): 1:04am On Apr 25, 2021
andepower:
She was my friends' classmate at Command secondary school Kaduna, they graduated much earlier than 1998 when I met with my friend and by then she was more than 18 years old. She got married in the early 2000s (wedding conducted in an aircraft airborne) She can correct the 'I was 18 when I got married'

That ‘aircraft wedding’ was just a formalization. She was long married and had kid(s?) before then.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by cooooooks(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2021
I am almost certain that she has more money than her husband. Guys & Gals, it is okay for the wife to have more money. Just love and respect each other.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by dammyBoxes: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Truvel:
Emmanuella, Was Just 9yrs Old Or Below When She Became A Millionaire. She Then Bought A Beautiful House 4 Her Mother.
you are not thinking properly at all.
Emmanuelle is better positioned to make money because she was/is a youtube sensation. Earning about $3000 per youtube videos uploaded as she gets a lot of views. In naira, she is a millionaire and no one ever questions that
But omotola is most likely lying. In fact she is lying.
What roles did she play in 1996-1998 that made her a millionaire. Most movies were not even making up to N200,000 from sales and rentage.
I doubt you were born at this time.
This was a time when you could still buy garri for N1.
Where would she see N1m?

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by dammyBoxes: 2:02am On Apr 25, 2021
SirBunky85:
what year was that and how much was dollar to naira then?
Don't mind the idiots.
$450 was just about N12000 then. About N22 to $1 then.
So how could she be a millionaire with that kind of pay?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by dammyBoxes: 2:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Truvel:
What Is She Into? Apart 4rm Comedy, What Else? U Should Know It's Comedy.
youtube alone has made emmanuelle a million. It is easy to track her success. You tube pays about $2 average per 1000 views. Emmanuella videos are always over a million views average of 2-3 million views and many well over. That is cool $3000 to $6000 dollars which makes her a millionaire in naira and she has a lot of videos. In fact she uploads every week.
But how many movies did omotola act in 1996-1998? How much were they even paying then. If you get any where near N10,000 then for a movie, you most be a big name.
See I can help you break it down but no time for that.
Someone said omotola had endorsement deals. Big lie.
Endorsement was not a big money spinner until telecoms companies came to nigeria. Infact no one would even sign endorsement with you those years. All they do is pay you for photoshoot or videos which is usually not much.
You must be younger than 20years old to be thinking like this cos it shows you don't know what the society was like in the 1990s

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Doyou2019: 2:20am On Apr 25, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Bitter and pained people everywhere

They just can't stand seeing a woman being financially successful and stable

This is stale na. You can do much better.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Doyou2019: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
What do these people gain from lying carelessly??

What they gain?
Quite a bit of clout and validation
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Samakus(m): 2:47am On Apr 25, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Tell this to you kinsmen in the east who celebrate drug pushers

E-thug. Continue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by wirinet(m): 2:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When you sleep your way to the top, you can be a millionaire at 12 (if you have the right physique)

Sleep your way to millions, in the 90s? Maybe you are a millenum kid. In the 90s naira was about N25 to the dollar, short time was about N500 and all night was about N2,500 max. So for an 18 year old to sleep her way to millions would extraordinary amount of sleeping.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Mujtahida: 3:22am On Apr 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty millionaire.
At 18, you were relatively just a nobody who had just been fortunate enough to have been picked to feature in Violated.

How?

to 40thousand naira and that was for lead actors like Liz Benson, Teco Benson, Olu Jacobs and Regina Askia.

But what if NwaAmaikpe is wrong and you truly were a millionaire at 18, shouldn't you be ashamed that at almost 50, no one or verrrrry few people outside your immediate family can say you lifted them to their peak?

How has your millions impacted the lives of the people you are trying to motivate with this fable?
Asides clout chasing, how many hospital bills in the South East and South South have been taken care of courtesy of you?

If you are a thrillionaire, you are an imaginary thrillionaire in your own pocket.
People like this should go and ask Akon what it means to be successful or rich. It's useless if it benefits no one but you.

While the ignorant hail you, people like myself in my insanest state will not recommend you as a distant role model to anyone.
Omotola did not feature in 'violated'.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Heavensent01(m): 4:20am On Apr 25, 2021
all these old folks that will be telling us how unserious we are in this present age yet many of them were sleeping and waking up during the period of availability of abundant resources still they couldn't do something tangible

imagine this one talking about being a millionaire at the age of 18

struggling to help yourself alone is not easy, not to talk of fending for your siblings, except if your husband didn't meet you as a virgin, one will understand your millionaire claim

Atlantic ocean pussy motivational speaker like her don't move someone like me. if person one feel intimidated, not from a lady that can make millions of naira in one night for having a sweet pussy in between her legs

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by razible5384(m): 4:28am On Apr 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty millionaire.

How?

the great one has spoken
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Fanuchi007: 4:29am On Apr 25, 2021
And ur still not richer than marrk zuckerberg. U should be ashamed of yourself. �

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Spidermon: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2021
This is a lie. Plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by habsydiamond(m): 5:18am On Apr 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty millionaire.

How?

Gbam u Don talk am all... Come drink with me.. Na small pikin she think say everybody be wey she fit dey Bobo yeye... Na her inheritance give her millions at 18... She's trying to tell us she's hardworking abi...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Adetayo1978(m): 5:21am On Apr 25, 2021
Mysheperd:
Hmm hard work pays

Truly, hard work pays but what type of work did she do @ that age for her to become a millionaire? No envying here though.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by dangotesmummy: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Doyou2019:

This is stale na. You can do much better.
Wetin dey vex you now grin tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by dangotesmummy: 5:23am On Apr 25, 2021
NarcoPolo:

I swear yo no fit get sense until.you die
my friend shut up there.them use pull him/her down syndrome swear for Una? Why can't you just be happy for others

Envy Kee you there
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by dangotesmummy: 5:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Samakus:

This comment here, is why Africa is and will continue to be backward.

One is allowed to brag about accumulating wealth without any verifiable means of livelihood and nobody dares question how the money came about, lest you're termed 'Bitter and pained'.

Ndo nu
but she has stated that she was an actress coupled with other side hussle and buisnesses she does here and there but in your myopic mind when women say they're having side hussle to back up the main hussle, your small mind goes to prostitution

Abeg make we hear word Joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz / How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.