Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? (365 Views)

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? / New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? by lopjohnny(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good afternoon crypto currencies investors. I have always wanted to invest in crypto currencies for almost two years now, but I've been lackadaisical about it. Everybody knows that the rate of those crypto currencies are really dropping now. My question is, is this the right time to invest in crypto currencies, considering the fact that the market is going through a terrible deflation right now. There might not be a right time to invest, but is NOW a better time to invest?

Thanks.
Re: Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? by Kaybee7000(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Will b better if u can learn how to trade it ,so if falling or rising ,u are making ur money
Re: Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? by Kaybee7000(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2021
See Mne here ,despite falling, am realising

Re: Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? by lopjohnny(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kaybee7000:
Will b better if u can learn how to trade it ,so if falling or rising ,u are making ur money

Oh really...
Can I learn from you?
Re: Is This The Right/best Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? by Kaybee7000(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2021
lopjohnny:

Oh really... Can I learn from you?

ya u can

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Easiest And Fastest Way To Attain A Loan Of 1m In Nigeria / 3 Bedroom House With 1bq For Sale In Lagos / Seeking For Investor/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.