Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? (637 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? by BigBashiru: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
If we ask Jesus for salvation only once, why should I be showing interest in a woman more than once? That would make the woman greater than Jesus Christ - she basically only has one chance to either say yes or no - no wasting of time chasing females around oh.... given they are not the holy angels....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? by Cousin9999: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Makes sense. It's not that deep. There's plenty of women. Furthermore, if you approach multiple times, it's harassment and reeks of desperation.

However, sometimes things change. And many women want the guy to make the first move. There are also some people who have the potential to be great relationships, so you shouldn't be so quick to toss them aside. Maybe stop approaching, but monitor the situation.

But most women don't want a guy to act like a telemarketer or Jehovah's Witness.

1 Like

Re: I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? by Queenserah26(f): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well said

Cousin9999:
Makes sense. It's not that deep. There's plenty of women. Furthermore, if you approach multiple times, it's harassment and reeks of desperation.

However, sometimes things change. And many women want the guy to make the first move. There are also some people who have the potential to be great relationships, so you shouldn't be so quick to toss them aside. Maybe stop approaching, but monitor the situation.

But most women don't want a guy to act like a telemarketer or Jehovah's Witness.

Re: I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? by dan2090: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:
If we ask Jesus for salvation only once, why should I be showing interest in a woman more than once? That would make the woman greater than Jesus Christ - she basically only has one chance to either say yes or no - no wasting of time chasing females around oh.... given they are not the holy angels....

Same here Oooo

I think things should happen on a mutual.

Some people think I'M WEIRD weird.

Me I don't care...
Re: I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? by Konquest: 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
Cousin9999:

Word!
Re: I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? by phazotron(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2021
Cousin9999:

No time for potential great relationship joor

I ask you out 2 times you say no

I go do like say I no Sabi you again

(1) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (video) / Guys Stop Giving Her Money / deleted thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.