Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song (42381 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by OKEMKPI: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Keyamo was a critique and a wailer,speaking against the government b4 ,he was later accepted into government via the help of someone,today,he is cashing out,now if Edris was trying penetrate the government thru u .U did not only denied him that opportunity,now u are blackmailing him
Keyamo is a blackmailer

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Streetpresident: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
Idris dey send text to politicians ...Such a learner

Guy you reason am well. How can he sent text to someone that can expose him.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by mrfortunate1: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2021
So Idris Abdul Karim is now Afonja Some of you are just sick in the head
HellAnus:
Afonjas, na their way
They re neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by OkCornel(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
now I see why he led end Sars protest with all his life so Keyamo do him amaka cheesy

I’ve learnt to look beyond the charade. While everyone is screaming against injustice, some are just doing so for their selfish interest and not because they genuinely have concerns for the welfare of others.

Eedris is shouting because his palms were not greased. So shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by EgunMogaji2: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:
cheiii!!!!! how will Eedris deny this one now? will he claim that it was Photoshopped?..... But this man nawao... how did he manage to keep 2018 messages....I don't even have my 2020 messages smiley

I never delete emails, text messages. I have a spare hard drive for that.

It has saved me on a few occasions legally and romantically.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by RPG2020(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2021
walosky:
Na THEIR WAY !

Saboteuriing, back stabbing, back biting, Lies, maliciousness, skull mining

He couldn't even construct a better English just writing Jaga Jaga

Egbọn Eedris, ejoor go and farm

Baba how fat lolol english jagajaga
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Ishilove: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2021
See disgrace in the open public. Las las everyone is hustling for their pockets. No atom of sincerity

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Victorclean1: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2021
The music make sense for. Bitter truth. Even if he was given the money, he will still sing the song
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by ekibor1(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Edris Abdukareem has always been a criminal and a desperate thief he pose as a messiah in the day time and a desperate cheap begger/golddigger and a scammer. Few days before our own brother brother Burna boy came home with Grammy Eadris was busy criticing him saying he is not Odogwu that he has not help anybody and so on. Maybe he already begged @Burna for his usual 1.3M or 3M and the guy refused giving him that is why. But today @Burna is the real Odogwu. And this is the type of youth that want to rule Nigeria. Jagajaga kill you for there cheap Scammer

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Keyamo seems scared about something because I don't see anything wrong in the lyrics of a musician trying to sell his hustle. Chopping with the cabal is not an insult. He praised him in the first release and keyamo was happy for the positive review.

A SAN for that matter.
He was even asking for a loan not dash.

Remember Obno Obla?

Keyamo is hiding something.
APC and blackmail are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Topmaike007(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Ykc2:
so yoruba people kidnapped 344 students in kaduna state, so yoruba people are the ones killing farmers in zamfara, kastina ,benue ,nasarawa, kaduna, niger state?keep defending evil
so you mean to tell me that it is fulani people that are killing police officers and people in Abia, Imo and Ebonyi state abi... Keeping hating other tribes when you have cockroach in your own cupboard... Same UGM doing things in the south are the same UGM doing it in the North stop ascribing evil to a tribe abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Topmaike007(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2021
Trenteee:

APC and blackmail are 5&6
all of you are zombies I swear for seeing all this evidence and yet still twisting the whole issue... If someone call you out same way eedris called out Keyamo will you take it?
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2021
I support the way Keyamo dey drag Idris, even though Idris is an Ogun State man.

Na like this Tinubu dey look them wey dem turn him name to pure water for their mouth.

So it was okay to leak Tinubu's private number but not Eedris?

Yeye dey smell
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by HellAnus: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2021
mrfortunate1:

So Idris Abdul Karim is now Afonja Some of you are just sick in the head

Yes he is. Now u re the sick one

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Topmaike007(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2021
ekibor1:
Edris Abdukareem has always been a criminal and a desperate thief he pose as a messiah in day time and and a desperate cheap begged/goaldigger and a scammer. Few days before our own brother brother Burna boy came home with grammy Eadris was busy creaticing him say he is not Odogwu that he has not help anybody and so on. May be he already begged Burna for his usual 1.3M or 3M and the guy refused giving him. But today @Burna is the real Odogwu. And this is the type of youth that want to rule Nigeria. Jagajaga kill you for there cheap Scammer
lolz cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2021
yenereal:
Festus Keyamo comes with reciepts and add Activist by day hustlers by night.

Jim Eedris Beglin Abdulkareem right now thinking of where he will start the defence from.

Modified:
This dragging is childish to say the least. Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just exited the BBN house. Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.

Probably he put out the phone number so people won’t say it’s photoshop. Idris sef should also stay one place. This is why drugs no good.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by dederocs(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
untop say person dey blackmail you... You yourself can you take?

Una go just come here dey drop shit
He posted that in bad taste, happened a long time ago...he should be ashamed
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:
cheiii!!!!! how will Eedris deny this one now? will he claim that it was Photoshopped?..... But this man nawao... how did he manage to keep 2018 messages....I don't even have my 2020 messages smiley

You want try lawyers? They can keep records of 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Richy4(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I never delete emails, text messages. I have a spare hard drive for that.

It has saved me on a few occasions legally and romantically.

I think I should cultivate that habit of keeping personal messages... though I don't usually see why.... I think it usually happened when I feel bored, I just delete everything so I can start afresh.... I think I should stop that...
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by KanuSE: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:

Screenshots grin, Keyamo is a politician and he could smell eedris' stench from a distance.

Easy job! smiley
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by ikebrown: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2021
You guys did not notice the date is April and we're still in April
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by AHCB: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Chai! To beg for money don be crime now. Na wa oh. But come to think of it, why lampoon those you beg for money? It's not nice at all. Shows there is something wrong with that individual.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2021
sauceEEP:
A text message of 2018 resurrected, i admire people that keep records to this extent..... Mine na after reading the text message or chat na deleting straight worse is that i don't even do backups... undecided

Na so with lawyers, mind what you do with them

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Zenithpeak(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris Abdulkareem is one of those who gave Festus Keyamo a soft landing in heart of Nigerians, especially, during the days of struggle against government of former president Olusegun Obasanjo. Eedris used his celebrity status to run a good PR for him and it latter pay-off for Keyamo.

We all know what Eedris went through because of that song until he was made to go and beg Obasanjo in Otta before he could walk like a free man on the street.

How time flies, Keyemo is now in high and lofty office whining and dinning with the same federal government he fought to a standstill and a fellow comrade is now asking for a return favour only for him to make him an object of ridicule...

There's nothing wrong in seeking help and connection from those who has the capacity to render it and there's nothing wrong in decline if the person is not favourably disposed to such request but it is utterly disgusting and shameful for anyone to upbraids on a favour he never granted.....

Keyamo's move is unnecessary.... Period!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2021
stanliwise:

With the bolded above it is very clear you’re of same feather. Your kind are the woes behind a lot of unfortunate event in Nigeria
Get behind me idiota!

Am I the lifeless Sudanese that ruined your destiny? Alapatinrin!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by fasho01(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2021
I feel embarrassed for eedris just reading those text messages but I'm of the opinion that keyamo's move was highly unnecessary. The action didn't warrant this extreme reaction

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Na so with lawyers, mind what you do with them
Lawyers are not the only ones who back up their data in the clouds.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by olisaEze(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Well, if no be house wen gree fall how dem wan take see goat shit for roof? grin

C'mon mehn, releasing his phone number and private correspondence between the both of u is a bit petty of the Minister IMO.

Eedris is a hustler with a faded music career just trying to make ends meet.

No different from the Keyamo himself who was mentored by the great Gani Fawehinmi serving happily because of 'stomach infrastructure' under an Administration that stands for everything his mentor would have been totally against!

As u dey hustle so dey buy Benz carry woman upandan, berra invest smart and save up for ur old age. So u no go dey send text message give who go finally open ur nyash later in life! grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by hakeem4(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2021
advanceDNA:

That's the thing....is this government not worth the bashing....so as eedris wanted to join them when they first won...he no longer has right to criticize them years later when the goverment is full of crap....

APC is the only goverment that doesnt want criticism of any kind... every one that has something to say is an enemy....

Imagine femi adeshina saying Nigerian are just wailing and shouting for nothing.. that buharia doesn’t care....
I’m not a supporter of this government. But from the text messages shown. Eedris wanted to join and praise buharis government around 2018. This is when everyone already knows buhari is a colossal failure.

Everyone is just fighting for their stomach

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2021
enigma0:
“Activists by the day, hustlers at night” grin grin

Keyamo and Eedris now grin
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

I just can't stop loling!!

A well toned butt!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lawyers are not the only ones who back up their data in the clouds.

Referring to record keeping, both hard copies and soft copies.

A lawyer will present the receipt of the school fees he paid while schooling in UK 50 years ago.

I was surprised when my late Uncle who was a lawyer showed me his

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
Idris dey send text to politicians ...Such a learner
Nothing wrong with that. Afterall they have been doing things together before now.

If Eedris is creative, he could end up cashing out big on this scandal and hurting keyamo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / Air Force Shared Old Pictures As Proof Of Recent Victory Over Boko Haram - SR / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.