Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song (42472 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by stealmatic(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Keyamo seems scared about something because I don't see anything wrong in the lyrics of a musician trying to sell his hustle. Chopping with the cabal is not an insult. He praised him in the first release and keyamo was happy for the positive review.

A SAN for that matter.
He was even asking for a loan not dash.

Remember Obno Obla?

Keyamo is hiding something.
olodo upon 30,oya tell us what he is hiding,the way u people think nowadays eehn,so u dnt scrol down to read the text edris sent,all u can say is that keyamo is hiding something,....saying the truth sometimes is good,both keyamo and eedris are thieves just that edris been acting saint and the other thief keyamo exposed his fellow thief
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Freelancerx: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Nonsense people
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Adakintroy: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Keyamo seems scared about something because I don't see anything wrong in the lyrics of a musician trying to sell his hustle. Chopping with the cabal is not an insult. He praised him in the first release and keyamo was happy for the positive review.

A SAN for that matter.

Remember Obno Obla?

We're your street sense?.

You want to hustle hustle. But no knock another man while at it.
.why he go mention him name for him beat in that way. No be beef you don initiate already. It's hustle loyalty and respect. Respect is the key word.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by President99: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2021
yenereal:
Festus Keyamo comes with reciepts and add Activist by day hustlers by night.

Jim Eedris Beglin Abdulkareem right now thinking of where he will start the defence from.

Modified:
This dragging is childish to say the least. Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just exited the BBN house. Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.
chop chop means corruption. He has integrity his to protect. Festus left ministry of Niger Delta to Labour where there is virtually no any capital projects just because he wants to protect his name. Moreover, he has not done anything against the law

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Adakintroy: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Country jaga jaga. As if all you idiots musician no contribute to it.

When all those fools de sell sex up and down and some in the past de glorify yahooze who condemn them. Who among the musicians spoke out against their colleagues.

na now them know say contri bad.

If God give you gift weda politician, pastor, musicians. All na calling. Make sure you use your own take help MAN. The right way.

If you use am enrich yourself or hussle people, You no different from the politician or pastor you de condemn and The same condemnation awaits you.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by ikorodureporta: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Waiting for jagajaga remix part2
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by tunjijones(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2021
9jaRealist:

No crime, just HYPOCRISY...

You sing ‘Jagajaga’ when you don’t share in looted funds...
But praise them ‘body and soul’ when stolen funds reach you.

Meanwhile, gullible Nigerian ‘yoots’ think these ones are revolutionaries. SMH

>

I swear, that is how most Nigerian are.

We a very bad people. Most Nigerian wld want to cheat and swindle you if they have the opportunity.

Why do u think we have bad political leaders. Our leaders are reflection of who we are.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by BENEAMATA: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2021
God bless my parent with sound health , amen .
If my mum , God forbids , has to recieve dialysis treatment every month , i'll do worse than eedris . SAN keyamo is the reason we all thank God say man no be God . But baba sef shouldn't have shaded the minister in the new song knowing he has something to hide .

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gyong(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2021
Mannabbq kind of news.
Chief manna(an vulture) right now:

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by BENEAMATA: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2021
Adakintroy:

We're your street sense?.

You want to hustle hustle. But no knock another man while at it.
.why he go mention him name for him beat in that way. No be beef you don initiate already. It's hustle loyalty and respect. Respect is the key word.

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by naija1stnigar(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Prince001:

U are 100% right. Back in 1999 and 2000 that I didn't know much about politics.i tried and joined AC cos I was jobless thinking I can get job thru d party and make good impact in the society but shockingly to me the most people in the party are there for something else entirely. Then all of a sudden they were giving us rice and one time gave me and my friend that joined them 2k each. Unknowingly to us those things are not gift at all instead were bribe to shut our mouth if we see anything wrong. Fast forward there's one councillor in my area that time, we campaign for him and he got elected. After a year or so during his tenure we were at the party meeting and he came over to give speech about all good things he has done for the community and so on. Mind u I was staying at the somolu local govt Street called Durosimi and at the time just in front of the main gate of the local govt we were fetching water inside the gutter , I meant inside the gutter with d broken pipe of water that's there. Then after he talk allegedly about good things he has done ,I can't stand there and not object cos I know he's lying. Then I raise my hand when they ask who have question for him.
I just asked him u said uve done a lot for the community but what about the part that we are still fetching water inside the gutter right in front of ur office? Wowww come and see those party leaders and the Councillor himself lashed out at me for asking that question. It was a scene oo. Later those people went to talk to my father and warned him that he should talk to me that I'm playing with death ooo cos of my stubbornness in the party, simply cos I challenged them about fact and fiction.
Thats how I learned the hard way that politics in naija na very very dangerous thing. Then on d day when I was leaving naija in 2002 to go hustle and study abroad, my Dad was so happy and mentioned about the threat against me from the politicians and said he Thank God that I'm leaving now cos no one will bother him again about me or me put myself in danger in the name of fighting for right and so on. Cos even myself knows it and continue to talk about it till date that I'd been I didn't leave I would have been dead man by now. Cos I stand for what I believe even if it means to stand alone!

I will never take any celebrity serious as an activist since the death of Fela, Bob marley and Muhammed Ali cos nowadays most of them values luxury more than integrity! It's a shame but it's reality!
Yeah, my brother that's how ugly the situation has become, one of the reasons why I think there's so much hardship in the land is that leaders introduce stringent measures in order to impoverish people who might stand up to demand for more, no one knows if fela had been poor during his days maybe he would have suffered the same fate like that of Eeldris, that's why I said that if you truly want to go into sincere activism you really need to build a fortress against poverty because money is one of the instruments those evil leaders use to shut down activist and to disgrace them. I hope for a day when God will take away my financial difficulties to also begin my own campaign because nigeria of today needs activist who will be impenetrable by money.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by mcgaius: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2021
He genuinely asked for your patronage for a performance as a celebrity which is normal in any clime. So now you deemed it fit to expose and pull him down and cover APC government shame abi? But Remember he was too young when he made the request

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by nairamaniac: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Who else checked the number to confirm if t's Eedris' number?

it's his number.
The number even brought out his whatsapp DP.

see public disgrace for Eedris.
how wd he deny this now?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minjim: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Amaechi2023:
this was in 2018 before the presidential election.
or are you now admitting buhari won free and fair cos he had more supporters then?

I tot it was 2014
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minjim: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2021
nairamaniac:

it's his number.
The number even brought out his whatsapp DP.

see public disgrace for Eedris.
how wd he deny this now?

Forget!

Eedris Abdulkareem was a young man who didn't know what he was doing then. This is 2021, he's grown up and matured. Those receipts no longer represent his views.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by HITdemUP: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2021
uptimum123:

I can if I am the owner of the ball
Lol! Your goal will be overturned. The fact someone doesn't support your view doesn't necessarily mean he is an IPOB. Let's learn to throw tantrums objectively.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by nairamaniac: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:

Forget!

Eedris Abdulkareem was a young man who didn't know what he was doing then. This is 2021, he's grown up and matured. Those receipts no longer represent his views.

just within 3years, he became an old man?
wonderful.

he is just a cheap, dirty and exploiting idiot.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Idris Abdulkareem: Exists
Festus Keyamo: I'm a end this man's whole career!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Highlyrespected(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2021
enigma0:
“Activists by the day, hustlers at night” grin grin

Keyamo and Eedris now grin
I don laugh tired due to the picture you used to back up your statement grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minjim: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2021
nairamaniac:

just within 3years, he became an old man?
wonderful.

he is just a cheap, dirty and exploiting idiot.

Are you describing Edris or Keyamo?
Because you description fits both hustlers
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by geemd434: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
walosky:
Na THEIR WAY !

Saboteuriing, back stabbing, back biting, Lies, maliciousness, skull mining

He couldn't even construct a better English just writing Jaga Jaga

Egbọn Eedris, ejoor go and farm
The word jaga jaga na English word? Secondly Keyamo is better educated than your Fool Family.
Eedris has been exposed. You can join eedris fuk your ass
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by nairamaniac: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:

Are you describing Edris or Keyamo? Because you description fits both hustlers
I'm describing both u and eedris. at what point did keyamo exploit anyone in the story?
keep on deceiving urself inorder to twist facts.
u would only twist it all in your head.
last reply to u.
u need rehab.
life is really twisted in your head. just a sincere friendly observation.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by nairamaniac: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:

I tot it was 2014
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by nairamaniac: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:

Forget!

I ask u again, so just within 3years, he became grown up and matured?

did u even look at the date on the texts screenshots from eedris?

it says 2018.

so eedris didn't know what he was doing then?

are u being sarcastic or foolish?
let me know so I know what side of my own self I exhibit towards u.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gealman: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Eedris Abdulkareem is one of those who gave Festus Keyamo a soft landing in heart of Nigerians, especially, during the days of struggle against government of former president Olusegun Obasanjo. Eedris used his celebrity status to run a good PR for him and it latter pay-off for Keyamo.

We all know what Eedris went through because of that song until he was made to go and beg Obasanjo in Otta before he could walk like a free man on the street.

How time flies, Keyemo is now in high and lofty office whining and dinning with the same federal government he fought to a standstill and a fellow comrade is now asking for a return favour only for him to make him an object of ridicule...

There's nothing wrong in seeking help and connection from those who has the capacity to render it and there's nothing wrong in decline if the person is not favourably disposed to such request but it is utterly disgusting and shameful for anyone to upbraids on a favour he never granted.....

Keyamo's move is unnecessary.... Period!

This is the basic truth

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minemrys: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:
This is nothing new.

The fact is that Buhari had a lot of supporters then because people wanted a departure from 16 years of PDP destruction.
But little did we all know that there is a very tin line between PDP and APC.

Most of them from the South ( except Northerners) are now his critics because his 6 years of misrule has convinced us he is even worse .

That doesn't negate the fact that Keyamo now dines with the cabal
this wasn't 2015 bro. It was 2018. Forget am. There are no revoluti0naries in nigeria. All na scam. Even Ipob na investment. Nnamdi kanu na hustler. All politics. Muriic, CAN, bokoharam, N. D militants etcetera. Na politics.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by wingmanIII: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Stupid blackmail from the criminal keyamo.
Very fake, dubious ex-activist.
Rubbish people!
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by dreu2fine(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2021
valarmorghulis:
Make hay while the sun shines, most of our celebrities don't invest, they prefer extravagant life, see correct disgrace.
i dnt see anytin wrong here oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minemrys: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
oga na ifewara my uncle and some of my family are, they are doing there cocoa farming in peace and nothing bad has been heard and to say the least nothing like fulani over there.. Chinese are mining Gold in peace over there..

The truth behind Fulani issh is that our people are mostly the ones carrying out evil acts hiding under the umbrella of Fulani.. A case of something like that happened in Ile Ife and our people went to Sabo to revenge not until when the real story came out then we knew it was not the Hausas but our own yoruba person.
oga, u are c0ntraditing yourself. Hausa is now fulani? I guess we can say a yoruba is an edo. M0reover, cos u haven't witnessed it doesn't mean fulani aren't going on rampage. It's the 21st century and we are still having people roaming around with cows?
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by foreshore(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Brika:
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has opened the dossier of hip hop artiste, Eedris Abdulkareem after he released a song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’ to disparage the minister, Igbere TV reports.

Abdulkareem’s new song, ‘jagajaga reloaded’ disparaged Keyamo, saying “where Festus Keyamo sef? He don dey chop with cabal o.”

Keyamo took to his twitter handle and released different private conversations he had with Abdulkareem, how he allegedly begged for money.

According to Keyamo,

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386069850238431241?s=19

Keyamo said Abdulkareem then switched to the fact that he wanted a loan to pay for his hotel bills to the tune of N1.3m & to cater for his ‘sick mum,’ saying “that was already running into more than N3m. However, one govt functionary called me to say he told him another story that his child was sick.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386071850120368130?s=19

Keyamo added:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386072095206088705?s=19

Keyamo said the latest is the ‘jagajaga reloaded’ that he has waxed to vent his frustrations at not getting into the system.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1386072705099866113?s=19

All of Una na the same.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by PAWG(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:

A SAN for that matter.

Remember Obno Obla?

You clearly didn’t understand the lawyer's submission else you won’t have made the bolder comment.

If his demands had been met would he have shaded Keyamo in that song?

We always call politicians sycophants but see nothing wrong in celebrities and regular people being sycophants.

You suck big time

To hell with Obono Obla
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minemrys: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
fkj950ax:
Two things, or sorry three.

One.
It is very unprofessional and irresponsible of Festus to post a private conversation in order to disparage someone elses character.

Two.
The song touched on the EndSARS sore thumb of the government, hence the need for a total character assassination of Eedris.

Three
Everyone in government today has one time or the other lobbied people in the corridors of government to get the current position the occupy and other favors.
I am sure people also have messages Keyamo sent to them needing some government favors.

Something transpired between both of them that made Eedris single him out at the end of the song along side PMB (Continuity) and OBJ (It's your father that is jaga Java).

May our period of lobbying not be used against us in future.
that's why if we are l0oking for s0mething, we shouldn't appear desperate. Or beg in a resp0nsible manner. This has taught me a less0n. With the advent of screenshots, no one is a friend or c0nfidante.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.