Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song (42434 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In New Song / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
PAWG:

You clearly didn’t understand the lawyer's submission else you won’t have made the bolder comment.

If his demands had been met would he have shaded Keyamo in that song?

We always call politicians sycophants but see nothing wrong in celebrities and regular people being sycophants.

You suck big time

To hell with Obono Obla
Seen!

Next..
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minemrys: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Streetpresident:

Guy you reason am well. How can he sent text to someone that can expose him.
word. But again, d0n't we tell people whom we think are resp0nsible, things only to have them use it against us.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
See text without punctuations...

Shior.... undecided

Btw,

Na politician u dey do this with?

I laugh on ur behalf, Mr. Abdulkareem. grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by anurd1991: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Guy u nailed it. Since I have been on this platform, this is the bitter truth I have read.

All nah politics. Walahi.

Minemrys:

this wasn't 2015 bro. It was 2018. Forget am. There are no revoluti0naries in nigeria. All na scam. Even Ipob na investment. Nnamdi kanu na hustler. All politics. Muriic, CAN, bokoharam, N. D militants etcetera. Na politics.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Elidrisy20: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
And so what keyamo where is our 774 jobs
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Decent09(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
hakeem4:
but why is the musician trying to defame the government. The same government he was willing to serve? Just because he wasn’t given money and paid to do jingles to hype buharis government.

If he had been given that duty to hype buhari, we won’t hear the Nigeria jagajaga song.

At least Festus help promote his song. So it’s 50/50

Typical life of a Celebrities

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by sirdick17: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
gassbee:
when hunger wipe u , bros u go send anything

smile.......u over wicked
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by dododawa1: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
can you imaging ACTIVITY in the day and HUSTLE in the night celebrates.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by edoairways: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:
cheiii!!!!! how will Eedris deny this one now? will he claim that it was Photoshopped?..... But this man nawao... how did he manage to keep 2018 messages....I don't even have my 2020 messages smiley
Some people even keep WhatsApp messages far back to 2015
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by dfrost: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
What is rule no 2? Internet footprints?

Keyamo disgraced his office by that response.

This could hurt him in the end.

Paper trail still applies here. Never keep anything to trace back to you. Face to face discussion is best to have with individuals with unstable history.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by EMMY76: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
What is a known activist of keyamo status doing in this brutal nepotic buhari's regime if it's not hustling for blood money.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Fmlao: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
TRUECALLER...

THIS KEYAMO FINALLY ENDED HIS DEAD CAREER

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Fmlao: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Brother Idrissu

My brother from another country

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by peculiaryemight: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
That is why i respect Sowore, no evidence to pin against him by all PDP and APC dog.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by gawu1: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
You have been noticed.

Next...
It is not issue of wanting to be noticed. He told you the truth that you needed to stop being hypocrite.
Almost everybody on this forum identifies you as always being hypocritical in every of your post or comment.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Uteghe(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin

Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Keyamo seems scared about something because I don't see anything wrong in the lyrics of a musician trying to sell his hustle. Chopping with the cabal is not an insult. He praised him in the first release and keyamo was happy for the positive review.

A SAN for that matter.
He was even asking for a loan not dash.

Remember Obno Obla?

Keyamo is hiding something.
...Hnmmm !
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Those who live in glass house should not throw stones.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Gandollaar(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
gawu1:

It is not issue of wanting to be noticed. He told you the truth that you needed to stop being hypocrite.
Almost everybody on this forum identifies you as always being hypocritical in every of your post or comment.
Stop fishing for idiots! Only miserable Zombies like you did not get the meat of my post.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minjim: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
nairamaniac:

I ask u again, so just within 3years, he became grown up and matured?

did u even look at the date on the texts screenshots from eedris?

it says 2018.

so eedris didn't know what he was doing then?

are u being sarcastic or foolish?
let me know so I know what side of my own self I exhibit towards u.

Since the FG think they're the only mad people in Nigeria.
Let's all be mad together then
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by bigjoe1000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris is passing through alot nd am feeling for him, I wish I can support him financially
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by mufadem2012: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Keysmo shouldn't have released all these conversations where someone needs his supports, yet you did not provide,it is too early . Imagine Eeedris happened to be a woman, God knows what would have happened.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by ifeanyiene18(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
damn, that's a boot to the head.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Edees Abdulkareem took his body and soul to Festus Keyamo for burnt offering.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:
cheiii!!!!! how will Eedris deny this one now? will he claim that it was Photoshopped?..... But this man nawao... how did he manage to keep 2018 messages....I don't even have my 2020 messages smiley

He purposely kept it
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Owologbo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
yenereal:
Festus Keyamo comes with reciepts and add Activist by day hustlers by night.

Jim Eedris Beglin Abdulkareem right now thinking of where he will start the defence from.

Modified:
This dragging is childish to say the least. Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just exited the BBN house. Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.
Did keyamo deserve the SAN? how many cases has he won as a lawyer?
Is he not the same thing he's accusing Idris for?
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by nairamaniac: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Minjim:

Since the FG think they're the only mad people in Nigeria. Let's all be mad together then
it's better to be mad than foolish.
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Minjim: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
nairamaniac:

it's better to be mad than foolish.
And that's even better than being a terrorist
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Insectkiller: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris abdukareem, it's unfortunate the shame you brought yourself...

Anyways, festus keyamo you are a disgrace.. You No try at all..

Keyamo.wetin you gain as u disgrace eedris abdukarim

Afteral u be hustler too..we know ur past..all d lies and propaganda u pull..

Chai

sad embarassed
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by Ihatethemods2: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Meanwhile, Meet little Nigerian Genius, Faith Odunsi, who has been crowned as the world most intelligent teenager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mUaLNhydCg
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by 9jaRealist: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2021
fkj950ax:
Two things, or sorry three.

One.
It is very unprofessional and irresponsible of Festus to post a private conversation in order to disparage someone elses character.

Two.
The song touched on the EndSARS sore thumb of the government, hence the need for a total character assassination of Eedris.

Three
Everyone in government today has one time or the other lobbied people in the corridors of government to get the current position the occupy and other favors.
I am sure people also have messages Keyamo sent to them needing some government favors.

Something transpired between both of them that made Eedris single him out at the end of the song along side PMB (Continuity) and OBJ (It's your father that is jaga Java).

May our period of lobbying not be used against us in future.

It more than “unprofessional and irresponsible” to beg someone for favors in private...
Only to publicly castigate him in your music after he did not receive the sought-after favor.

I mean, exactly how DUMB is the Eedris character?
And if not for WhatsApp screen grabs, dude would’ve denied it.

Only thieves seek monetary favors from thieves...
The whole lot of them are leeching LOOTERS and rent-seekers! SMH
>
Re: Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song by 9jaRealist: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Eedris Abdulkareem is one of those who gave Festus Keyamo a soft landing in heart of Nigerians, especially, during the days of struggle against government of former president Olusegun Obasanjo. Eedris used his celebrity status to run a good PR for him and it latter pay-off for Keyamo.

We all know what Eedris went through because of that song until he was made to go and beg Obasanjo in Otta before he could walk like a free man on the street.

How time flies, Keyemo is now in high and lofty office whining and dinning with the same federal government he fought to a standstill and a fellow comrade is now asking for a return favour only for him to make him an object of ridicule...

There's nothing wrong in seeking help and connection from those who has the capacity to render it and there's nothing wrong in decline if the person is not favourably disposed to such request but it is utterly disgusting and shameful for anyone to upbraids on a favour he never granted.....

Keyamo's move is unnecessary.... Period!

Tales by the Moonlight...
Wind has blown and ALL of their arses have been exposed.

PS: Btw, there’s everything WRONG with “seeking help and connection” from those who your song publicly indicts and/or identifies as part of the cabal destroying this country and looting its commonwealth. It’s known as COMPLICITY! Period!!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos) / Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.