Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Can I Do To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To My Girlfriend (1053 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by fabulous2000(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2021
hello everyone... I'm in a dilemma right now... my girlfriend called me about 4 months ago that she is pregnant for me...

ever since then the love I av for her has reduced drastically... I always feel she got pregnant intentionally for marriage sake when. I am not ready for marriage.

she is still in school and we are planning to get married after school... but right now I feel betrayed by her.

what can I do to make the feelings come back.
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by SUPERPACK: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Use her for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Circuit3: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2021
She intentionally got pregnant?

You didn't intentionally have unprotected sex with her? Ayam not understanding...

You didnt intentionally NOT withdraw with the unprotected sex? I'm confused...

12 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Very stupid of you, when you're doing it don't you know it will inter?

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Dncl2021: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Use her for money ritual.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by jetwonder(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
grin Forgive Her And Start All Over Again Just Like In The Begining. #this Pregnancy Nawa O!
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2021
fabulous2000:
hello everyone... I'm in a dilemma right now... my girlfriend called me about 4 months ago that she is pregnant for me...

ever since then the love I av for her has reduced drastically... I always feel she got pregnant intentionally for marriage sake when. I am not ready for marriage.

she is still in school and we are planning to get married after school... but right now I feel betrayed by her.

and you mistakenly sex her for the sake of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Dncl2021: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2021
fabulous2000:

Bros good day

1) take part of the blame not that you are weak but because real dude accept it when they are wrong. You had unprotected sex, what were you expecting? You planted a seed you go harvest now.

2) talk to her, plans for your unborn child try show her a caring heart. Listen marriage with baby doesn't make things easy it is better to provide for her be the dad and not get marry if you do not love her.

3) try go for DNA test just to clear that cloud of doubt.

4) Pray that God help you through and favour you with better job to provide for your unborn child

5) good luck bro invite all Nairalander for naming it shall be well with you. Jollof rice loading

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Dncl2021: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2021
Qatar2022:
Very stupid of you, when you're doing it don't you know it will inter?

grin @Qatar2022 you are funny grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Dncl2021:

grin @Qatar2022 you are funny grin grin grin
Na true question I ask him na

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Barbiturate(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Bro, marry her! In 10/20 years to come, you will be glad you took the decision.
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Dncl2021: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2021
Qatar2022:

Na true question I ask him na,
don't you know it will inter?

100% agree bro. Just the blunt way you said it almost makes me choke laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by phemy36(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by femi4: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2021
fabulous2000:

You betrayed your dick by not using condom

You no wan marry but you sabi do skin to skin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2021
fabulous2000:

How are you sure that you responsible for the pregnancy?

You need to use VAR to confirm o

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by LordKO(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Embrace owning up the outcome of your action and inaction because that is part of the things that make you a man in particular and a sane human being in general. Blame-shifting drains energy more than anything else in this world; avoid it. Meanwhile, the best way to avoid avoidable negative occurrences in one's life is continually striving for goodness while eschewing nonsense either as an enable or perpetrator.
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by tosik(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2021
i926:
How are you sure that you responsible for the pregnancy?
You need to use VAR to confirm o
sorry VAR nowadays is biased....so let him carry his cross abeg...
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2021
tosik:

sorry VAR nowadays is biased....so let him carry his cross abeg...
Maybe DNA test
Re: What Can I Do To My Girlfriend by tosik(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2021
i926:

Maybe DNA test
lol i don't condemn DNA test o...but what am trying to say is that in as much as he had unprotected sex with her,so there is possibility that he should carry is cross lol...

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Couple Die In Suicide Pact Because They ‘didn’t Want To Go Without Each Other’ / Lady Shared Video Of How Her Cousin R*p*d Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.