Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Lady Shared Video Of How Her Cousin R*p*d Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shared Video Of How Her Cousin R*p*d Her (1053 Views)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / How I Naked&force Open*d Her Legs This Morning(pictures) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shared Video Of How Her Cousin R*p*d Her by bg666: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Disclaimer: This story includes details of sexual abuse and may be triggering to some.

“I lay there wondering how I got here. How could this have happened to me? Why did he choose me of all people? I was lying in a hospital bed while the nurse was conducting a rape kit because my cousin raped me. Yes, you heard me right, my cousin raped me. I gave the cops a full description from the play back over and over in my head of what happened.

click the link below to watch

JUST WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

(1) (Reply)

Simple Advise To Short Guys / I Need Help On This Relationship Issues Please. / Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.