Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? (24025 Views)

The Human Soul: A Bigger Trophy Than The FIFA World Cup / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / When A Man Dies, Does His Soul Go To Heaven Immediately For Judgement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Neocortex part of the brain

Hahahahahahaha. So all we have to do is design a neocortical network and put in a skull and it will come alive...lol.

Dont worry, something will happen to you someday, and you will see Reality for what it is, you can not avoid it.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jinad50:
MOG i believe some demons in human form, are always trying to deceive people on this forum every sunday. Your comment is enough for the simple. Abraham wasnt lying when he said, even if someone come from the dead to testify about hell, people wouldnt believe.
That is because testimonies are not reliable forms of evidence as they can’t be full of bias and deliberate lies.
There’s no way to figure if the person is really saying the truth
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hahahahahahaha. So all we have to do is design a neocortical network and put in a skull and it will come alive...lol.

Dont worry, something will happen to you someday, and you will see Reality for what it is, you can not avoid it.
Yes, if you can design a human brain and a body to maintain it, you will built consciousness. You will win a Nobel prize if you do that, I promise you.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by MrColdsweat: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
A drop of semen contains millions of sperm cells. Everytime you ejaculate, these millions of sperm cells engage in a marathon race, and 1, 2, 3 etc are allowed to come into earth.

Now, calculate the number of infinite souls that compete to enter this world every second.

You only live once. Bleep society and live life on your terms.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, if you can design a human brain you will acquire consciousness. You will win a Nobel prize if you do that, I promise you.

You are correct, if you build a brain, it will acquire consciousness, listen to yourself again, 'it will acquire consciousness'. It is like building a TV with an Antennae, it will acquire signal, but the signal comes from a Transmitter.

The brain is a transceiver, it receives data and transmits signal. While it receives data from the environment, it also transmits it. But the signal has to come from somewhere for the brain to 'acquire' it via consciousness. That somewhere, is where we call the Alternate Reality, where this augmented reality is run from.

I am sure you understand it now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by peggywebbs(f): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
I believe in the 2nd school of thought. In this case hades or Sheol is real and all souls go there. There is a special place where those who died in Christ or those that were good are, the bible mentions Abraham's bosom, it is also called paradise. A place of rest.

The second death is the lake of fire where there will be perpetual suffering. However nobody is in hell now. For heaven I don't know, trips to heaven is solely at God's discretion, some people make it to the throne of God after they pass on.

How I know this, don't ask me... I just know it.

obonujoker:
This question goes to study what happens to the soul after the last breath of life on this physical Earth.

1. The first school of thought tells us that the soul goes to heaven or hell immediately depending on the choices made while on Earth citing Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

2. Another school of thought tells us that the soul doesn't go to heaven or hell immediately, but all soul is resting either in Abraham's bosom or Hades pending the rapture of the saints. It is said that if souls were already in heaven or hell, why would they need to rise up to reign with Jesus, or why will the bad ones rise up to the great white throne Judgement?? This school of thought believes that no one is in the lake of fire or heaven yet.

3. This school of thought believes the dead is dead and gone forever... There's no heaven or lake of fire.

Which do you believe??

Is heaven for humans?? Or a description of what the new Earth will be after the removal of this present Earth?

Give scriptural references too if you have... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Mogadishuu: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Souls do not exist.
You die and saprophytes recycle your atoms back into the universe.

Anyone telling you souls exist do that based on what they believe and what they want to be the truth. They cannot provide any evidence
Can you provide an evidence for your own saprophytes
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Can you provide an evidence for your own saprophytes
yes, get a raw meat and leave it for days, use a microscope and detect growth of saprophytic microorganisms.

Maggots are also saprophytes. Thank you sir
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Mogadishuu: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
mekaboy:
Do us a favour, die holding your phone in your hands. Capture whatever is happening there in live video. grin grin

Hahahahba
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Mogadishuu: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
yes, get a raw meat and leave it for days, use a microscope and detect growth of saprophytic microorganisms.

Maggots are also saprophytes. Thank you sir
The English heavy pass me. I didn't know that was what you were saying
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are correct, if you build a brain, it will acquire consciousness, listen to yourself again, 'it will acquire consciousness'. It is like building a TV with an Antennae, it will acquire signal, but the signal comes from a Transmitter.

The brain is a transceiver, it receives data and transmits signal. While it receives data from the environment, it also transmits it. But the signal has to come from somewhere for the brain to 'acquire' it via consciousness. That somewhere, is where we call the Alternate Reality, where this augmented reality is run from.

I am sure you understand it now.
You were correct until the point where you mentioned Alternate reality.

The transmitter of the signals recieved by the brain are called neurotransmitter, I guess you forgot to include that in your TV and Antenna analogy. Examples of neurotransmitters are acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin etc, they modulate the brain signals.

This is the only thing we have evidence for sir
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogadishuu:

The English heavy pass me. I didn't know that was what you were saying
oh sorry bro grin

Saprophytes are simply decomposers
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You were correct until the point where you mentioned Alternate reality.

The transmitter of the signals recieved by the brain are closed neurotransmitter, I guess you forgot to include that in your TV and Antenna analogy. Examples of neurotransmitters are acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin etc, they modulate the brain signals.

This is the only thing we have evidence for sir

Do not be closed minded simply because you are Extra-Sensory Perceptionally handicapped.

The brain acquires consciousness as you mentioned, but it acquires it from a Source outside of our physical frame of reality.

That source is where Religions call Spiritual Realms or Alternative Dimensions. And since I have personally experienced a Reality outside of this one, and you have not experienced it, there is no point of arguing with you, it is like telling a blind man about a black elephant.

Like I said, your experience will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Do not be closed minded simply because you are Extra-Sensory Perceptionally handicapped.

The brain acquires consciousness as you mentioned, but it acquires it from a Source outside of our physical frame of reality.

That source is where Religions call Spiritual Realms or Alternative Dimensions. And since I have personally experienced a Reality outside of this one, and you have not experienced it, there is no point of arguing with you, it is like telling a blind man about a black elephant.

Like I said, your experience will come.
I will be close minded to things that doesn’t have evidence.
Your personal experience is not a reliable evidence because you may reach conclusions based on bias and lack of understanding.

If you defended whatever you told me with peer reviewed studies and methods to test them, I swear I will not argue. There’s nothing to learn from metaphysics, sounds like religion to me.

Everything I have told you, I can back them with evidence. Mention any of them and I will back them with evidence. I will simply tell you I don’t know if I do not have evidence
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I will be close minded to things that doesn’t have evidence.
Your personal experience is not a reliable evidence because you may reach conclusions based on bias and lack of understanding.

If you defended whatever you told me with peer reviewed studies and metrology to test them, I swear I will not argue. There’s nothing to learn from metaphysics, sounds like religion to me.

Like I said, when that time comes for you to know more, it will come to you. At this moment, you are doing well based on the limited dataset you acquired.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by tiswell(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

we are on the same page dear
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Like I said, when that time comes for you to know more, it will come to you. At this moment, you are doing well based on the limited dataset you acquired.
you seem not to have any data yourself because you can hardly provide evidence for your claims.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Plut01: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2021

It stays here in the abyss and add to the wonderment of the vibrational Universe.

Your soul is an energy. Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed.

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
you seem not to have any data yourself because you can hardly provide evidence for your claims.

I am actually not obligated to, in fact I faced a lot some time ago for sharing these information on internet a while ago, it will make people loose focus from the slave masters who forcefully reincarnate entities they control for their activities in this reality. If people were to know their Higher Selves and know that this just a multiplayer game, no one will ever want to work hard or become useful to the system.

I hardly talk about these things these days, I allow people continue to wallow in their quiet desperation. It is best for the game designers if the avatars know less.

And I seem to agree with them now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by FatherOfJesus: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I am actually not obligated to, in fact I faced a lot some time ago for sharing these information on internet a while ago, it will make people loose focus from the slave masters who forcefully reincarnate entities they control for their activities in this reality. If people were to know their Higher Selves and know that this just a multiplayer game, no one will ever want to work hard or become useful to the system.

I hardly talk about these things these days, I allow people continue to wallow in their quiet desperation. It is best for the game designers if the avatars know less.

Ok good, it’s your opinion if it can’t be tested.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by mailadedamola(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Interesting comments
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=Volkswagen90 post=101109826][/quote]

What happened?

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by charlesucheh(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Your last statement is only valid if there is afterlife
This your own is strong o!

so tell me, what are you insinuating

I want to know!
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Rok01: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
The human soul does not actually die but it can get corrupt. If the soul of man dies when Adam sinned he would have forgotten every memory of what happened because his memory is part of the soul. Now when a man dies the body will decay in the grave and the spirit goes back to the creator while the soul will be judge.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What happened?
you do fuckkk..
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by okoroemeka(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
What is a soul?

do animals and plant have souls too?

Guy wake up, there is nothing like soul or whatever,

if you die, na final
I will say that it will be like switching off a light bulb or TV set,the human race had evolved intelligence to recognize its own mortality and weave myths and legends around it,if you die your subconscious mind and thoughts dies with you,no paradise,no purgatory,no heaven,imagine if someone like tb Joshua,oyedapo or the reddem guy was living during the ancient times they will be worshipped as Gods.

1 Like

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu disciples! grin

bobestman:
Life is a school system where we came to correct the mistakes of our past lives. In a school system you move from class to class, from nursery to tertiary level and even further till you attain perfection. Whether you believe it or not, we all have lived in this world in different era or have come to the world many times. This is seen in the doctrine of Incarnation and Reincarnation. We all have been existing in the spiritual realm before even coming to this earth. This was why the creator said He knew who you were even before you were born. Reincarnation is an African cosmology we all believed in before they gave you their religions and told you it's evil. When we are in intense battle with someone, we often use the phrase "in your next life". All good ppl who attain perfection are those who are allowed to stay in the higher realm and these are those who can incarnate to save us or their people in time of trouble e.g the Messiah and other good prophets and people while those who failed in their lives keep reincarnating to learn or correct the mistakes of their past lives. It is at the time of the end it will all stop then judgement of all. Run away from your religions, they are full of lies.
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by bobestman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Nnamdi Kanu disciples! grin

I don't do Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra. We tell you what we know. Stop following me about
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by bobestman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are right bro. This Churchians don't know the kind of error they are in. When ppl know and connect to their higher self, all truths will come to them. That's how it was since the begining and even now. They will only know the truth when they wake up and waking up is coming out from religious lies. The lies they know have closed their 3rd eyes so it will be difficult to know. It's only when they wake up that the truth can come to them thru dreams and visions. These truths can't be known in any house made with hands but thru the spirit in you.

1 Like

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
What you know or what you thought you know? cheesy

bobestman:

I don't do Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra. We tell you what we know. Stop following me about
Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by bobestman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
What you know or what you thought you know? cheesy

Go to your Circus Centres aka churches, feed and suit yourself with whatever lies they tell you there. These knowledge is too big for you and if you can't humble yourself and seek further you will never know till the day it will come to the light. Many are waking up and they are finding the true way. The truth come to those who humble themselves and seek to know the truth. If you can do that, it will come to you thru dreams and visions and you will never doubt again.

1 Like

Re: Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? by modsfucker: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
BigDawsNet:
It is believed that the soul of the departed remains wandering on Earth during the 40-day period, coming back home, visiting places the departed has lived in as well as their fresh grave.

The soul also completes the journey through the Aerial toll house finally leaving this world

What about those of babies who do not live up to 40 days on earth? And those that died in the womb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse / Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.