Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo (51276 Views)

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by royalamour(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by PAWG(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eedris is messing with your heads, sensationalism.

When Nigerians hear cabal they start jumping like pogos.

Eedris thought it would be paddy paddy chopping, he’s a politician and not an activist.

Those cabal jibes are old please, next!

Eedris is really pained, damn

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Sebastine1994(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idris or edris

this is a modern world, Festus is a lawyer and does not deal with sentiment but facts.

He pays good money for 12 terabyte of cloud services. he can store a lot there and it may not be filled before he dies.

What you did is how corruption started, looking for personal favor, why did you not handle your finances well, in short just die the matter
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nemere2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6522907/festus-keyamo-exposes-eedris-abdulkareem

https://twitter.com/EedrisOriginal/status/1386257747793137665?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

He called Nigeria Jagajaga and his life is Jagajaga today. This land will never bless those that mess with it. All of them doing so now should learn from Eedris.
I remember Pa Obasanjo cautioning him then but he just did not get the spiritual implications of calling your fatherland Jagajaga. In Yoruba, the elders say only a bastard points to his family house with the left hand. He messed up big time.
Reading his text message, I just shook my head. So soon, he has finished the money HE Atiku paid him to disparage PMB during the election.

3 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Mohbola(f): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
this wahala no go end
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by obajoey(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
He was never a dove. The real him just manifested.
matrix199:
But Eedris is singing the truth. Nigeria is truly 'jagajaga'.

As for Keyamo, the guy has no honour. I remember when he was just a mere lawyer, pretending to be fighting for human rights.

Truly, Nigerian politics can turn a dove to a vulture!
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Kingcalls: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Guy...hide ur face in shame

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by PS712: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wish @Hon. Minister will respond more to the music than the musician.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by donbenie(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Such a lame comeback for the sole consumption of ipob ragtags to masturbate with.
Shut up angry
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by foreshore(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wahala be like what again grin

Well, for your UK used or new smart TV sets, check my signature
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by olatade(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Festus Keyamo has unknowingly used those tweets to revive Eedris dying career for sure.

2 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Ezmans: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Such a lame comeback for the sole consumption of ipob ragtags to masturbate with.
ipob I'll kill you one day

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Jebosh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Better we forget about the past and face the present government that gives room to insecurity up and down. The guy keeps fighting Obasanjo and keep mute about the present situation
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by popesco123: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

DO NOT MIND IPOB, WE THE WESTERNERS LOVE OUR HAUSA FULANI SLAVE MASTERS WELL WELL. ABEG MAKE IPOB GO ENJOY THEIR BIAFRA NATION

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by BlessedNuel: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
True talk...this kontri matter big pass zuma rock

Just incase you need Original Natural Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now... Thanks
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Fragility6: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
He asked Keyamo for a loan and even promised to write an IOU to that effect but Keyamo didn't lend him the money.
Keyamo didn't do well

But the question is;

Did you beg him to introduce you to the cabals that you are now insulting or not?

Whatever you say will be used against you
My lord if i may my lord

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by AllenSpencer: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lame comeback

Did you volunteer to campaign for Buhari. Yes or No?

You were even begging for an appointment to meet with Keyamo. What brought about this?

Idris should take a sit please
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Amaechi2023(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
olatade:
Festus Keyamo has unknowingly used those tweets to revive Eedris dying career for sure.
I bet you that career no fit revive.
I assure you.

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by BENARI: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Ipob matter go soon kill you o... take am easy o....

We move

2 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by hedonido: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
festacman:
The reality is that lack of money causes sh*t to happen. That's exactly what happened.

I tell you. It strips you of dignity and exposes your rump, forcing you into thoughtless and desperate actions.

4 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Otunski: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Men don't share private conversation. Keyamo is too childish , to say the least. How he managed to keep the conversation between him and Eedris for three years overwhelmed my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Mozegee: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
You get brain bro,nija is a piss of shit under this government.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Burstit(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
#30k monthly pay

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Burstit(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
STALE undecided

You can do better!

For now, Keyamo (1), Jagajaga crooner (Zero)
another #30k monthly. Lazy boy

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Myself2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
matrix199:
But Eedris is singing the truth. Nigeria is truly 'jagajaga'.

As for Keyamo, the guy has no honour. I remember when he was just a mere lawyer, pretending to be fighting for human rights.

Truly, Nigerian politics can turn a dove to a vulture!

Point of correction, there was NO TIME that Festus Keyamo was a dove, he has always been a snake, a schemer, ask those who know him well

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by DivineDynamics: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Let us make our ways right.

Jesus Christ is the way.

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by maxzzo1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
daddytime:
Na Tubaba own I wan hear wetin dey take humble and make am withdraw from him planned protest.
Na till 2023 b4 or afta election
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by CaptainFM1: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't know what Sense of entitlement Eedris is having by this response. You write as if he owes you.

Abeg, go learn trade from Wizzy, Burns or Davido. Or atleast beg them to feature you to revamp your jaga-jaga song.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ThatFairGuy1: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Burstit:
another #30k monthly. Lazy boy
You are Wrong, it has been increased, now 50k monthly
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Foodqueen(f): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
The fact is all government officials will start to avoid sending messages or calling festus now.

He is not to be trusted, for he is a blackmailer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.