Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo (51267 Views)

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ThatFairGuy1: 2:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
The budget for buhari our dog per month is 4x more. You are cheap.
We're still expecting increment since 2023 journey is about starting tongue
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by 9jaRealist: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by osascybog(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2021
Nemere2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6522907/festus-keyamo-exposes-eedris-abdulkareem

https://twitter.com/EedrisOriginal/status/1386257747793137665?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Eedris has no truth in his mouth,he is just looking for greener pastures,just like the politicians,the only thing he could do to exonerate himself was a denial but since he was unable to deny,then he is not better the politician.if you look back at his profile,he always has issues with people he expected to help him and maybe didn't help him,look at how much he tried to blackmail 2face,he even interfered in Burma boy/David I taking sides with Davido,with the expectation that Davido will oil his palm,that is the type of person that he is,take time to read the leaked text message by Festus keyamo,you will know exactly the kind of person he is,...Eedris should keep quiet
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Staro: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Keyamo will regret his action
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

The thing pain you wella....all you tribalistic idiot on NL hell awaits all of you! Instead of you to admit that you never knew the father is from Kano you are spewing rubbish, next time verify your comment before posting... else you will continue to the stupid person and the dumbass that you are.
It is very easy to know that you really suffering and in need of help, hunger don show you shege! I am not the cause of your problems and the poverty in your life so pass it elsewhere. Oloriburuku tribalistic slowpoke!
Almajiri. Ogun kill you. You sound like a frustrated dog. Na your useless mother be oliriburuku. You are already cursed. I wonder if you still have a mother because we know say Afonjas and rituals na like bread and butter. May God have mercy on your useless soul. I will not waste my precious on a worthless piece of trash like you. Let me dump you where you belong. Almajiri.

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by romunu(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Wehdon sir,tell him,how can a man save text message for so long, Festus you no de change phone?
Jagajaga abeg no vex sorry,Festus na my relation but na bad one.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:

Almajiri. Ogun kill you. You sound like a frustrated dog. Na your useless mother be oliriburuku. You are already cursed. I wonder if you still have a mother because we know say Afonjas and rituals na like bread and butter. May God have mercy on your useless soul. I will not waste my precious on a worthless piece of trash like you. Let me dump you where you belong. Almajiri.
What a pity I blame your mother and father. Only a single condom or withdrawal method would have saved your family from the calamity that you are. You will continue to be in pains.
The best thing is to use you as sacrifice for the gods if at all your HIV infected blood will be accepted. Almajiris are even better than you. You are worthless more than a shit of paper. A maggot reasons better than you. I pity your family... they gave both to a goat. Tribalistic demon, un employed motherfuka. Oloshi omo ale!

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

What a pity I blame your mother and father. Only a single condom or withdrawal method would have saved your family from the calamity that you are. You will continue to be in pains.
The best thing is to use you as sacrifice for the gods if at all your HIV infected blood will be accepted. Almajiris are even better than you. You are worthless more than a shit of paper. A maggot reasons better than you. I pity your family... they gave both to a goat. Tribalistic demon, un employed motherfuka. Oloshi omo ale!
Oh really? Olodo. It is called sheet of paper not shit of paper. Your parents really wasted their money sending you to school. Please go back to primary school and learn how to spell words correctly. I can't be exchanging words with a dumb ass like you. Agbero koni dafun iyalayare. Omo oshi, Werey, radarada. Go and learn how to spell correctly before you come and talk to me. "Shit of paper" Hahahahaha I dey laugh o!

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:

Oh really? Olodo. It is called sheet of paper not shit of paper. Your parents really wasted their money sending you to school. Please go back to primary school and learn how to spell words correctly. I can't be exchanging words with a dumb ass like you. Agbero koni dafun iyalayare. Omo oshi, Werey, radarada. Go and learn how to spell correctly before you come and talk to me. "Shit of paper" Hahahahaha I dey laugh o!
Omo ale keep correcting English yet you remain in poverty. Oponu that doesn't know the difference between broken English and the normal English between useless fool English is not my language I learnt it. Upon all your English what have you achieved in live? You will correct English till you die but you will never move another step forward in your life. I blame your useless mother that gave birth to you in asewo hotel, you don't know your father hence the reason for you bastard behavior.
Six feet await you. Omo adanu! So you can speak Yoruba yet you are insulting them, evil people and pretenders everywhere. Ko ni da fun e o ni se ori ire, sango lo ma pa e.

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Omo ale keep correcting English yet you remain in poverty. Oponu that doesn't know the difference between broken English and the normal English between useless fool English is not my language I learnt it. Upon all your English what have you achieved in live? You will correct English till you die but you will never move another step forward in your life. I blame your useless mother that gave birth to you in asewo hotel, you don't know your father hence the reason for you bastard behavior.
Six feet await you. Omo adanu! So you can speak Yoruba yet you are insulting them, evil people and pretenders everywhere. Ko ni da fun e o ni se ori ire, sango lo ma pa e.
Are you trying to tell me that your useless mother gave birth to you in asewo hotel? Eyah. I pity you sha. Your story is very touching. I learnt yoruba because I don't want to be in the company of an Afonja while they are negotiating on how to kill me and use me for rituals. Afonjas and money rituals na 5&6. Ko ni da fun iyala yare. omo ale ni e. o jẹ asan. iya rẹ jẹ aja ati baba rẹ jẹ ẹlẹdẹ. ki Olorun fi iya je o lailai. mi o ni fi akoko mi sofo loju were bi e. gbogbo iran yoo ku iku ibanujẹ
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:

Are you trying to tell me that your useless mother gave birth to you in asewo hotel? Eyah. I pity you sha. Your story is very touching. I learnt yoruba because I don't want to be in the company of an Afonja while they are negotiating on how to kill me and use me for rituals. Afonjas and money rituals na 5&6. Ko ni da fun iyala yare. omo ale ni e. o jẹ asan. iya rẹ jẹ aja ati baba rẹ jẹ ẹlẹdẹ. ki Olorun fi iya je o lailai. mi o ni fi akoko mi sofo loju were bi e. gbogbo iran yoo ku iku ibanujẹ
Lol cheesy Is your head of any good other than to be used for ritual? You are a worthless person I doubt if the gods will even accept your worthless skull.
Anyway meet me at Abeokuta I will use you for ritual.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol cheesy Is your head of any good other than to be used for ritual? You are a worthless person I doubt if the gods will even accept your worthless skull.
Anyway meet me at Abeokuta I will use you for ritual.
Afonjas will never change. They can never stop rituals. You can't see me o! Holy Ghost fire destroy you and your occult. Very soon everything will backfire for you. Afonja amaka
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:

Afonjas will never change. They can never stop rituals. You can't see me o! Holy Ghost fire destroy you and your occult. Very soon everything will backfire for you. Afonja amaka
Lol grin You are dead already I can see your head being pounded with mortar in my shrine. I will use the rest of your body to prepare stew and and eat it with ewedu and Amala.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol grin You are dead already I can see your head being pounded with mortar in my shrine. I will use the rest of your body to prepare stew and and eat it with ewedu and Amala.
Hahahahaha you are very funny. Nice one. You have a great sense of humor. It's time to sheath our swords. Chop knuckle abeg
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:

Hahahahaha you are very funny. Nice one. You have a great sense of humor. It's time to sheath our swords. Chop knuckle abeg
Chop knuckle my brother. How are you?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2021
stayclearofme:

Chop knuckle my brother. How are you?
I am fine and you?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2021
mohims:

I am fine and you?
I am fine. What side of the planet are you?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

I am fine. What side of the planet are you?
I'm in Jos bro. What about you?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
mohims:

I'm in Jos bro. What about you?
Waow Jos lovely city. I am very far away in Texas.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

Waow Jos lovely city. I am very far away in Texas.
That's nice. How is Texas?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
mohims:

That's nice. How is Texas?
We dey fine o
Send me message here
felapikin@mail.com
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

We dey fine o
Send me message here
felapikin@mail.com
Thank you. I'll message you.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
mohims:

Thank you. I'll message you.
Ok
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ok
I sent you an email
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 5:03am On Apr 29, 2021
mohims:

I sent you an email
Yes I just replied u.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
stayclearofme:

Yes I just replied u.
Okay bro
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2021
stayclearofme:

Yes I just replied u.
Yea. Please kindly check your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.