Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo (51265 Views)

Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by juman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
The SAN is not dangote.
He might not financially buoyant to help eedris that time.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by chatinent: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeria is a stereotype.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
mohims:
Idris is a confused man. Listen to the song he titled Obasanjo write Buhari letter. He was clearly siding with Buhari's government because he thought he could benefit something from the government but when nothing was forthcoming, he turned his back against the government in a typical Afonja style.
Receive sense by fire by force Idris Abdulkareem.
Mumu Idris father is from Kano. Brainless tribalist.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oga Eedris, there's no clapback. That first attack has killed whatever u may want to call credibility after the fact.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Thunderfayayou: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Such a lame comeback for the sole consumption of ipob ragtags to masturbate with.

Ipob don really give una nightmares.

Even na wedding post dem do here you must mention IPOB for your comments.

Don't let them give you high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by OKEMKPI: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
We were deceived back then that Adams oshomole was a comrade and activist when he was the labour leader.
We were also deceived to adjudge keyamo back then as an activist trained by Gani Fawhemin.
As for Edris,he has been on the side of the masses,no amount of betrayal and blackmailing from keyamo can change it
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by kutashi: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Since when he sang his the JagaJaga song, like curse Obasanjo rained on him then, his life has been on JagaJaga express lane heading to 'radarada' bus-stop and never reach! It's like his JagaJaga journey get too many curves!

Omugbo omo gbogbo!
matrix199:
But Eedris is singing the truth. Nigeria is truly 'jagajaga'.

As for Keyamo, the guy has no honour. I remember when he was just a mere lawyer, pretending to be fighting for human rights.

Truly, Nigerian politics can turn a dove to a vulture!
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by fashrola(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Such a lame comeback for the sole consumption of ipob ragtags to masturbate with.

Coming from a Swine who has swore his whole life that he can never be useful to himself and his family.....

Monthly 30k stipends can make a human being lost his conscience

Get well soon!!!!
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by sniperr007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by sisisioge: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
This will end well and the winner will be Eedris. This publicity is actually good for the song....everyone's curiosity will be woken.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Kaylet: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
In all fairness, if Keyemo had introduced him to the Cabal, what would have been the outcome of Eedris, would he have joined the struggle of endsars?

Keyemo coming to cast Eedris speaks alot about him.

My thoughts...
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Ayinde30: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
I doubt if keyamo will be trusted again by the cabals. hmmmm,they will definitely believe that one day you will betray them the way you betray Eedris.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Gandollaar(f): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You are Wrong, it has been increased, now 50k monthly
The budget for buhari our dog per month is 4x more. You are cheap.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by candygist: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is Nigeria not Jagajaga ?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Gandollaar(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Ipob don really give una nightmares.

Even na wedding post dem do here you must mention IPOB for your comments.

Don't let them give you high blood pressure
He will surely be killed by Ipob soon.

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by oluwaahmed: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
This goes out to every youth, hustle but don't beg. If u must beg ask your direct family members like dad, mum, brother or sister, at least those one no go fall your hand in public. Eedris is a musician and a supposed legend. He could hustle to do hit tracks with the likes of wizkid, davido or even burna, those guys would have been glad to feature him in a track.. Rather than make money thru hardwork he wanted to beg his way into a cabal that oppresses nigerians. KARMA has hit you hard eediris.

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Simplyleo: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
fashrola:

Coming from a Swine who has swore his whole life that he can never be useful to himself and his family.....

Monthly 30k stipends can make a human being lost his conscience

Get well soon!!!!
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
matrix199:
But Eedris is singing the truth. Nigeria is truly 'jagajaga'.

As for Keyamo, the guy has no honour. I remember when he was just a mere lawyer, pretending to be fighting for human rights.

Truly, Nigerian politics can turn a dove to a vulture!

You lie! Keyamo is not just a mere lawyer.

Who says people in top public offices can't fight back when others try to denigrate them, for not being able to grant one favour or the other?

They are humans too.

If Eedris had been conscripted into the Campaign team, would he be singing the same song? Why would he want to be part of Buhari's 2018 Campaign team if he doesn't believe in the administration?

Whether you believe it or not, Buhari is way more indisposed to the reckless money sharing preoccupation of Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Genesiis:
Well its now on record that Jagajaga has been released in two different regimes, OBJ and Buhari's.

So what?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
Keyemo is a snake ...Keyomo doesnt know even his fellow cabal members won't trust him again after betraying Idris with a saved SMS ...Keyamo should read About Joe Garba

It was good he fought back Eedris the way he did.

Should he have folded his arms?

Eedris overstepped his boundaries with that blackmail of a song.

Forget the Joe Garba story. It doesn't apply in this one.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Oju4190: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
So because he nor give u money na make u dey vex....Yeye dey smell
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Observer007:
angry

Make two of dem go siddon one corner.
Eedris is a hustler which is fine, but it's apparent he was begging to be part of the largess he's now criticising. As for Keyamo, just like the likes of Reuben Abati and ex-Comrade Oshiomhole, as soon as they got political appointments they changed. Keyamo shouldn't have immediately posted screenshots of 2018 conversations containing Eedris' personal phone number. He could have just highlighted the story, and only post if Eedris denies them. For a SAN he nor do well.

At the end of the day Eedris Abdul Kareem will get the publicity he wants for this song, but coming at a price.

You don't expect people to act (or process or react to things) the way you would. No two people are exactly the same.

Whether Keyamo highlights their private conversation before making it public knowledge is not an issue.

For me, I think Eedris got properly served this time. You do not go about denigrating people, over failure to grant favours that they aren't obliged to do you.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by lagosrd: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
I will one day have the opportunity to meet that keyamo eeenh. Till then him go know say no be everybody wey wear rag for head na lawyer
�����
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by willybaby(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jaga jaga Edris attacking latest cabal member.. hahahahaha Naija sweet
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

Mumu Idris father is from Kano. Brainless tribalist.
You are senseless. Whether he is from Kano or not is none of my business. What he did is what we know Afonjas with. Zombies and Afonjas are like 5&6. I can understand your pain...the truth is very bitter. If e pain you, go and jump inside lagoon. I don't give a hoot

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
eagleonearth:
eedris is from Kano
Noted. Thanks for the info.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mohims(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Shegzy8:

Lol!! Bigot.

He's from the north.
Na wa o see as una just dey deny Idris Abdulkareem. It's not good fa. His mother is an Afonja o!

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by mindtricks: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Amaechi2023:
he who has no sin should cast the first stone.

you were forming saint when you released the audio track bashing him.
now he exposed your hunger nature for funds and your crying fowl.
I taught you were a saint in the first place.
meanwhile that your kagakaga reloaded no go still blow I fit bet you.
the current generation of youth have grown beyond lazyness but have advanced to craxyness.
in the early 2000 your song for blow but now even if trumph post am for twitter, e no go still blow.

I swear.
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by Supan(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
Keyemo is a snake ...Keyomo doesnt know even his fellow cabal members won't trust him again after betraying Idris with a saved SMS ...Keyamo should read About Joe Garba

Pls who is Joe Garba? Can u tell me more about him pls?
Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by stayclearofme: 1:28am On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:

You are senseless. Whether he is from Kano or not is none of my business. What he did is what we know Afonjas with. Zombies and Afonjas are like 5&6. I can understand your pain...the truth is very bitter. If e pain you, go and jump inside lagoon. I don't give a hoot
The thing pain you wella....all you tribalistic idiot on NL hell awaits all of you! Instead of you to admit that you never knew the father is from Kano you are spewing rubbish, next time verify your comment before posting... else you will continue to the stupid person and the dumbass that you are.
It is very easy to know that you really suffering and in need of help, hunger don show you shege! I am not the cause of your problems and the poverty in your life so pass it elsewhere. Oloriburuku tribalistic slowpoke!

Re: JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo by ikorodureporta: 2:03am On Apr 26, 2021
cheesy

Eeedris is in real pains. Keyamo hit am like ruggedman "ehen" hit am cheesy

..& for all you saying he kept the chat for years to blackmail, who no go keep valuable of that nature for future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.