Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? (1078 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Xenry: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
If I'm to get a girlfriend now, then I won't know the reason why, since I'm not ready for marriage and I don't want to go into it for s3x. So is there any reason why you think I should have a girlfriend? I mean, what do I really need a girlfriend for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Truthabulabula(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy

Bro
This question is something else. grin

I believe same way we have our own importance is same way they have theirs.
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Dncl2021: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Yeah bro girlfriend is not all about sex trust me, it is having someone you can talk to, when you have a bad day someone that will say everything is going to be okay. Someone that will try to drive you to the apex of your career example is you are earning 150k and you are earning the same that alone us going to motivate you to do more to earn more someone that'll tell you bhiney i paid your gas bill etc. Sex is good but sex is not everything

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Quality20(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Honestly that's d question guys shd have been asking themselves. Having girlfriends n boyfriends is just like killing urselves. A girlfriend won't come to ur house 2 play ludo, rather 2 fornicate u. In fact if some girls come to ur house and u didn't activate, they gonna stop coming n delete u

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Xenry: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Quality20:
Honestly that's d question guys shd have been asking themselves. Having girlfriends n boyfriends is just like killing urselves. A girlfriend won't come to ur house 2 play ludo, rather 2 fornicate u. In fact if some girls come to ur house and u didn't activate, they gonna stop coming n delete u
Exactly, bro!
Most of them are Liabilities and they see relationship as a source of income. What I don't even understand is why should I pay for what we both will enjoy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
you don't need one now. you are a promising young man bright future ahead you can do without girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Agbebakun22: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Quality20:

It happened to me twice, I once invited two ladies to my apt, I always respect first day no sex of a thing and abide with it but unfortunately is not paying me off since those girls want me to have sex with them till date if I invite any of those girls na excuse upon excuse dem dey give me but one weh I bleep first time na steady steady she dey come and me sef don tired for her mata sef
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Xenry: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
you don't need one now. you are a promising young man bright future ahead you can do without girlfriend
Thank you Sir! I believe I can go far without a girlfriend (distraction).

1 Like

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Xenry:
Thank you Sir! I believe I can go far without a girlfriend (distraction).
brother I know the urge will come but remember that you are always stronger than you think
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Cnach: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dncl2021:
Yeah bro girlfriend is not all about sex trust me, it is having someone you can talk to, when you have a bad day someone that will say everything is going to be okay. Someone that will try to drive you to the apex of your career example is you are earning 150k and you are earning the same that alone us going to motivate you to do more to earn more someone that'll tell you bhiney i paid your gas bill etc. Sex is good but sex is not everything
who has he been talking to all these y?
Bro girl friend can just make u know some truth about ladies, u get little experience of their complicated life and decided if u are going to marry or not and if u do (marry) u mighty have stipulated ways to follow them via the experiences u got

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by DEMZEE(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Obviously having a girlfriend is for sex but I don't do exclusive relationships with ladies especially at this stage of my life
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
apart from knacks nothing else bro..
just get yourself a sexmate incase of konji wink

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Jazmine007(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Except u are looking at it from a point of gender bt we all needs friends be it a lady or guy the sex or marriage is an upgrade to the context
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Xenry: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jazmine007:
Except u are looking at it from a point of gender bt we all needs friends be it a lady or guy the sex or marriage is an upgrade to the context
I agreed with this. Thanks for the comment! cool
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by Xenry: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
apart from knacks nothing else bro..

just get yourself a sexmate incase of konji wink
It takes a lot of will power and determination to overcome that bastard.
Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by phemy36(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Really Need A Girlfriend For? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well from senior secondary to like 200L in the uni, I was actually a romantic. I blame watching too much Korea movies with my sisters.

But now, if I'm being honest with myself, I just want sex

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Married To / Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.