Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. (1072 Views)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Right now, I can't explain how I feel.
It's the 5th day of the worst nightmare of my life, my compound got fire and my apartment was part of the victim who lost everything.

I lost all my properties and also documents. I'm still yet to be relieved from the shock. I'm sick mentally because all that I laboured for just went off in a twinkle of an eye. But I thank the most high God that my wife and children are all safe. That night, I can't even believe all this happened to me. I can't even think straight. Some people made me feel it was a spiritual attack. I know spiritual attack is real but I dont play a victim of such.

I can't even eat. I lost appetite. My landlord said he's going to sue us for burning his house. He even called me yesterday and was aggressively talking to me. Saying we, all the occupants will pay for the damages. I didn't even react. I just kept silent and was sighing throughout. He didn't even pity me that just packed into the compound not up to 4months. He's not even my problem. My main problem is, I, my wife and my 3kids are now squatting with my friend, who's also married with two kids that lives around me.

For 5days now. I can't even tell much about how I feel. I can't even explain all my feelings. And I can't even cry. I'm close to going mental. cry

I lived in a 2bedroom Apartment. We all know how Abuja is, it's all about packaging and also I want my family to live a comfortable life, not that I earn that much to live in a two-bedroom apartment but I love seeing my family comfortable. That's have been my priority.
I've been managing and packaging myself and my family. Honestly, I hate looking like my problem.
The devil wants to use this incident to expose me. I've been running helter-skelter to get shelter for my family first.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2021
I found a Single Room that cost 200k so we can hide our heads for now. I've rallied around both I and my wife, we've raised 75k. I've even begged the owner of the house to accept 6month payment but he refused that he is collecting a full year. And also getting a Single Room is not easy. I dont want to lose this one and feeding the family with the raised funds. I'm into affiliate business. I can't even face my business anymore. I've summoned the courage to seek a loan from my past client but to no avail as seems everyone has their problem. Even my wife has tried her best. I also tried some loan apps. The amount they're offered me is 10k which I added to the raised funds to make it 75k.

Please Fellow Nigerians. Help me. Cover me from shame and my Ego. I can't bear it. I beginning to think too far. Let me not go and develop high blood pressure. Please if I can get a loan of 130k. Let me just rent the apartment not even minding if we'll all sleep on the ground first. Please if y'all do this. You just saved a depressed family from shame. If it was just me, it will not bother me up to this extent. But my family are my topmost concern. Most especially my children. They're still young for this and might fall sick. I dont anything to happen to them. I've tried all my best. cry

I don't want People that dont know how I work hard to provide for my family to say it's because of 130k I and my family are squatting. Please help me. cry
If I get this loan. I will refund it. On or before 30th of this month. Because if my family is not under my roof, I can't concentrate on my business. Please someone should help me cry
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Someone should please help me cover my shame. Please
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2021
The pressure is too much
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by dettolgel: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2021
I feel for you more especially for your innocent children.

On the other hand, this is one of the reasons we have been telling you people not to marry if you don't something concrete to raise a family with.

On top of that you add children. I am sure you are among the "wife brings goodluck" bandwagon. This is Nigeria things are hard for single people let alone a family without solid means of income.

Try and keep it together, if you have to talk to your pastor or priest or iman please do. You sure have been giving then offering/donations/tithes this is time for them to come to your aid.

I pray you get the help you seek and hopefully you learn from this and advice those whom are destined to follow your path, accordingly.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2021
dettolgel:

On the other hand, this is one of the reasons we have been telling you people not to marry if you don't something concrete to raise a family with.

On top of that you add children. I am sure you are among the "wife brings goodluck" bandwagon. This is Nigeria things are hard for single people let alone a family without solid means of income.

Try and keep it together, if you have to talk to your pastor or priest or iman please do. You sure have been giving then offering/donations/tithes this is time for them to come to your aid.

I pray you get the help you seek and hopefully you learn from this and advice those whom are destined to follow your path, accordingly.

Hmmm. You didn't know me before your view. Fine.
If this didn't happen to me. You might still see me on the way and seek for help from me. That's sure for me. Everyone has their own difficult times. This is mine. So dont put it as if it's a crime I had my kids. 130k can't allow me accept your view.
I know this face will be a story. This kind of comment is why I come here online and an anonymous platform to air out my problem. Imagine someone I'm seeing face to face telling me this. That's like poisoning me. Thank you for your view. God bless you
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by dettolgel: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Respectin1:

Hmmm. You didn't know me before your view. Fine.
If this didn't happen to me. You might still see me on the way and seek for help from me. That's sure for me. Everyone has their own difficult times. This is mine. So dont put it as if it's a crime I had my kids. 130k can't allow me accept your view.
I know this face will be a story. This kind of comment is why I come here online and an anonymous platform to air out my problem. Imagine someone I'm seeing face to face telling me this. That's like poisoning me. Thank you for your view. God bless you

You don't need to accept my view.

You said it yourself that you couldn't comfortably afford the life you are living that it is all packaging. I don't have problem with that that is your life your choice.

But I am just concerned about the innocent children involve. I pray you find a way out of this so that your kids don't suffer for things that are not of their making.
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
dettolgel:

You don't need to accept my view.

You said it yourself that you couldn't comfortably afford the life you are living that it is all packaging. I don't have problem with that that is your life your choice.

But I am just concerned about the innocent children involve. I pray you find a way out of this so that your kids don't suffer for things that are not of their making.

Hmmm... Thank you anyway
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Victerica(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
dettolgel:

What is wrong with you?

Why the bashing?
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Victerica(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bro, I pray, you get help soon.

I wish, I could help.

What has happened, has happened. It was meant to have happened, that was why it happened. I hope you learn the lessons and move on.

Sufferings are lessons.

You cannot rewind the time. But your reaction towards it, is what is important to keep you going...

Nairalanders, please if you can, assist this man. But don't so, without verifying oooo.

Op, no vex,,, na street we dey.
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Victerica:
Bro, I pray, you get help soon.

I wish, I could help.

What has happened, has happened. It was meant to have happened, that is why it happened. I hope you learn the lessons and move on.

Sufferings are lessons.

You cannot rewind the time. But your reaction towards it, is what is important to keep you going...

Nairalanders, please if you can, assist this man. But don't so, without verifying oooo.

Op, no vex,,, na street we dey.

God bless you so much. You're just talked like someone with human sympathy. Your comment just cool my stress.
For the verification, I'm open to it. May you never lack peace in your home
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please I'm crying out. Honestly I'm in pain. I just wished this never happened to me. I just have to be a strongman. I know this face will be over.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who will help me
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
New format .....ride on

You just open this account today and saying rubbish....pls don't pity this guy ooo... This is a real scam.
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Respectin1:
Who will help me
Posting pictures of d burnt house would make it easier
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Idiot people that want to get money by all means goan find good work, scamming is not good repent now before I curse you

You and that your family that you claim we not see peace again... Yahoo boy idiot guy
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
Idiot people that want to get money by all means goan find good work, scamming is not good repent now before I curse you

You and that your family that you claim we not see peace again... Yahoo boy idiot guy
I plan to ignore this. But since you've dragged my family into this I will not let it go.

If I'm a scammer as you tagged me, let it be as you said.
But if it's a lie, and it's because your miserable life don't want something disastrous will happen to you as your family before the end of this month. Mark today.

I thank God i don't post any picture of myself here. You can cause someone to go commit suicide.
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please I want to sell my Samsung Galaxy S9. Please who will buy. Please I need this as urgent. I want to add the money to pay the rent. I don't mind going phoneless.
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Samsung S9+
6GB RAM
64GB ROM

Call or WhatsApp: .
Airport Road, Abuja.

Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Samsung S9+
6GB RAM
64GB ROM

Call or WhatsApp:
Airport Road, Abuja.
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please help me out
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by akinreals: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nairalanders will never take you serious because this is a new account and we read different stories of people begging for money everyday here as well. May God send help to you. Don't rely on nairaland 1 naira u no go see here grin grin grin
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Respectin1: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
akinreals:
Nairalanders will never take you serious because this is a new account and we read different stories of people begging for money everyday here as well. May God send help to you. Don't rely on nairaland 1 naira u no go see here grin grin grin

But I also want to sell my phone. I don't mind if I can get a buyer here
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2021
You wanna sell phone....you want someone that will pay before delivery abi....you can't go to where you buy your phone and sell it there....idiot

I will drag you
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Slizzords: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
You wanna sell phone....you want someone that will pay before delivery abi....you can't go to where you buy your phone and sell it there....idiot

I will drag you
That's very wrong of you bro, he never said pay before delivery. Stop compounding his woes . You dunno where you will meet yourself tomorrow
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Cinema4d: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Slizzords:
That's very wrong of you bro, he never said pay before delivery. Stop compounding his woes . You dunno where you will meet yourself tomorrow
You dunno what he has experienced grin
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Slizzords: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Respectin1:

But I also want to sell my phone. I don't mind if I can get a buyer here
You can post your phone in the phone/technology market section , am sure you'd be able to get a buyer if you are genuine. May God lift you speedily
Re: I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. by Slizzords: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Cinema4d:

You dunno what he has experienced grin
cheesy grin grin of course they are alot of scammers on nairaland, but irrespective of that fact we should endeavor to do our due diligence before sending money to someone anonymously. Anyway OP your account is new and that's red flag number 1 on NL . If you really wants to sell your s9+ you can post it on technology market section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys...i Am Confused / Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.