Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' (57923 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogboro1:
a simp will always be a simp....

This is very bad. This marriage has a high probability of ending in pain
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Ytea(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
tradepunter:

I totally agree.... Mental facility and realizing he's better is a very toxic mix...

The girls parents should break this thing because danger awaits ahead.
You're in tune.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by scofield114: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
i blame the mental health facility for releasing him before he is completely healed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by dododawa1: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
END time
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by daddio(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is regrettably lugubrious that the desideratum of a zippy young man it to possess a national cake all to himself..

This behavioural excrescence is not worthy of emulation and even if this is just an eulogizeable sham.. every young man should desist from it..

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Michaelota: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
I just hope you not on revenge mission ��� or smash her head at night. Congratulations if you true but its weird.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Ashirioluwa: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
My comments doesn’t matter concerning this situation so whatever you like is ok by me
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by shawante(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
envoymedia:
A Twitter user has expressed excitement of getting a "yes" from his girlfriend who initially turned down his proposal because she thought she hadn't forgiven her for sleeping with her brother, IgbereTV reports.

@PapaBareLaFlare said the trauma of getting to know that his girlfriend slept with his brother cleared off after he stayed in a mental facility for one month. He added that he is glad that they can grow together so true love can win.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385575388735107074?s=20

Reacting to the negative comments he got after his tweet went viral, the Twitter user wrote;

https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385595823208103938?s=20
Even simps will be ashamed of this guy.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by letitrainnow(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Okay, I hope you keep on forgiving when it happens again.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by lebete3000: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Queenserah26:
I'm speechless honestly lipsrsealed

Like the way you were when I ghosted you last year?

How's your biz doing anyway?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by openmine(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by akezn: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na lie. The guy get plan.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by pennywys(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin

Just look at his Twitter handle name there

A simp always a simp
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by sweat9(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Having mentioned that in his tweet, he's not really forgiven her. He's only waiting for the right time to strike revenge
I wanna learn from your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by VirginSearcher(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
I feel he is doing all this to teach the girl a lesson.. he didn't forgive anything
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Skmoda360(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
God forbid. An abomination of the highest order

The guy na mumu of the highest order shocked

I got nothing to say again.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
the English is confusing first i tot he was gay then i realize he is a fool.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Anfield247(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
A real man
U sabi worry oh
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by falcon01: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ytea:
His user name is Booboo the fool, but I know he's no fool. That man is a ticking time bomb.
exactly, hes on a mission! if indeed he was a fool he wouldn't explain in details what happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Femeto: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin We are all brothers and sisters if we consider how God greated man.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
The headline says one thing and the introductory part of the story says quite a different thing. Just read the headline and then read the beginning part of the story to understand that writer's confusion.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by highbee02: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
alphaNomega:
This man is at the bottom of the food chain. A simp.

Lol! Are u saying he's a TERTIARY CONSUMER?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
envoymedia:
A Twitter user has expressed excitement of getting a "yes" from his girlfriend who initially turned down his proposal because she thought she hadn't forgiven her for sleeping with her brother, IgbereTV reports.

@PapaBareLaFlare said the trauma of getting to know that his girlfriend slept with his brother cleared off after he stayed in a mental facility for one month. He added that he is glad that they can grow together so true love can win.

He wrote on Twitter;

Reacting to the negative comments he got after his tweet went viral, the Twitter user wrote;

Wey the aristotle face?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by EgunMogaji2: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
It was a joke. Jeez.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by rezky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
That guy is still mentally ill., if you know that babe that say YES to him., Tell her to watch her back...
envoymedia:

He wrote on Twitter;

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by karkel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogboro1:
He must be a Ghanian
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Generation21st:
Ok

grin very okay
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by BOSSFX: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
God forbid. An abomination of the highest order

grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Germi9: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Who be dis one again
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by macaranta(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogboro1:

It's simp season grin

Tho the guy looks dangerous and could harm her later down the line our of inbuilt resentment tongue
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
What kind of thing is this...... This life ehn different type of people Sha.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Venlony: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
The zenith of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.