Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Your opinions are needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your opinions are needed (505 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your opinions are needed by RealtorX: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hi, guys!
I need your opinions.

I started dating this girl last year after we met on the WhatsApp group of an NGO adhoc job. She proved a lit bit hard to get after which she gave in to me. She used to be this kind of girl that got provoked at trivial issues like call missing. She also used to be suspicious about my every movement as we are several kilometres apart. After several rifts and make-ups, I was able to bring her under control by making her see reasons why understanding is key in relationship. According to her I am her 3rd date. She told me she recently broke up with her last date as the latter was not romantic to her, the missing romance which she claims to find with me. One thing about her is that she doesn't bother me about spending on her as we both know I'm still on the lookout for a job. Now she desperately wants to get married as she's now 29 plus why I'm 30 plus with no job. I have lost both parents and I haven't told her this. The person I introduced to her on phone is only my uncle's wife who at a time brought me up.

Please I need your opinions.

1. How do I tell her I am not ready for marriage?
2. Should I tell her that I have lost my parents cos I feel this isn't important now?
Re: Your opinions are needed by Bola146(f): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin or is she the one spending on you? You know the answers already! Act like an adult and face her

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by Sundrus: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na bcus say u don chop ponmo na why u dey fear to tell her say u never ready for marriage abi. Boys of nowadays una mata don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by Xenry: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anytime I read, "So there's this girl..." I'll just close the thread and waka!

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by RealtorX: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bola146:
grin or is she the one spending on you? You know the answers already! Act like an adult and face her
Not really but she doesn't demand. Anytime she visits she pays all Tfare (around 5k). I only procure food and drinks. There was a time I tried giving her but she rejected it knowing I don't have much. Could she be desperate for marriage due to her age?
Re: Your opinions are needed by ogashman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin

bros dey fear to tell the babe the truth because she go leave am.

see ehh......any gal wey go stay go stay whether u re broke or rich.... be a real nigga. be real to her, tell her as the thing be, if she is urs, she go stick with u.

Girls are like buses bro....if u miss one, another one must surely show.

2 Likes

Re: Your opinions are needed by RealtorX: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sundrus:
Na bcus say u don chop ponmo na why u dey fear to tell her say u never ready for marriage abi. Boys of nowadays una mata don tire me.

Nairalanders will surely make you lafff. Not only that she's so desperate, my man.
Re: Your opinions are needed by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
@RealtorX

I think you both should sit down and have a talk with each other, I discovered that many people don't set goals, plans and strategy for execution of sensitive issues.

When you plan to settle down is more important than your current situation. Since both of you have a concensus of working together.

Bkos when you have a goal, your subconscious makes you see opportunities where ordinarily you wouldn't see if you never had a target.

Equally what skill do you have that you can exchange for money?

Nevertheless if she's not okay with your plans and strategy allow her walk. But how committed are you in leaving your current state and what actions are you taking that show's commensurable efforts for positive change?
Re: Your opinions are needed by RealtorX: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@RealtorX

I think you both should sit down and have a talk with each other, I discovered that many people don't set goals, plans and strategy for execution of sensitive issues.

When you plan to settle down is more important than your current situation. Since both of you have a concensus of working together.

Bkos when you have a goal, your subconscious makes you see opportunities where ordinarily you wouldn't see if you never had a target.

Equally what skill do you have that you can exchange for money?

Nevertheless if she's not okay with you plans and strategy allow her walk. But how committed are you in leaving your current state and what actions are you taking that show's commensurable efforts for positive change?
I appreciate this, boss!

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by Bola146(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
RealtorX:

Not really but she doesn't demand. Anytime she visits she pays all Tfare (around 5k). I only procure food and drinks. There was a time I tried giving her but she rejected it knowing I don't have much. Could she be desperate for marriage due to her age?

You need a good counselling because you will have problem in marriage if you don't know what you need or want in life. Nobody will not come and live nor give you money to live, you know your abilities to sustain a home.

Note; Marriage is not moimoi and pap that you can just rush to eat.

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by RealtorX: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bola146:

You need a good counselling because you will have problem in marriage if you don't know what you need or want in life. Nobody will not come and live nor give you money to live, you know your abilities to sustain a home.

Many thanks.
Re: Your opinions are needed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
cool
Sundrus:
Re: Your opinions are needed by SILENTandSMART2: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Run away .......

Life is simple

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by Anfield247(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
@ RealtorX
Please brother, Don't hurt that my aunty ooh... I know she loves you so much, but everything boils down to understanding. Talk to her in a way she will understand you, okay! I wish you the best of luck, man!

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by AfroKnight: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
RealtorX, by now you would have noticed as you grow older, the pressure to please people reduces. All that matters now are your goals and aspirations in life and how to make money everyday.

Tell her who you are. Let her see how rough the picture is so she can make a decision. If she stays, congrats, if not, we move!

Don’t lie to her cos she will find out and it won’t be pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Your opinions are needed by Anfield247(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bola146:

Bola146, these are the trends you love! You are always there to put the ice on the cake!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Men Have Ego Issues / I Did This And Got Erected.. Den Raped My Mother Cos There Is No Lady Available / Almost Every One Looking For Bae Dey Claim Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.