Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry (49151 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
so what concerns Igbo in this matter now, is Tonto Igbo? she's only trying to describe the rapist and what he does, which is a Yoruba movie actor, this Yoruba people why una no get sense like this...haba
"Concerns" you say? Tonto Dick could have called out the suspected rapist without tagging the Yoruba movie industry but like most of y'all stupid IPIGS on nairaland she's obsessed with the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by gbengaadeleye12: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Let wait for the truth to come out
BigShishi:
See earlier thread: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail

https://www.nairaland.com/6521493/tonto-dikeh-ensure-baba-ijesha

Yoruba actor comes out in support of Yoruba actor #babaijesha who has allegedly caught on CCTV and subsequently confessed to molesting a 14 yrs Old girl since she was 7.

This Nollywood actor questioned if anyone had seen the CCTV footage and also queried how it could be possible for Baba Ijesha to have been molesting her since 7 yrs Old.

He also lambested Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and some igbo actors who he accused of using the opportunity to throw jabs at Yoruba actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_z66r6TSg

https://www.instagram.com/p/COFJxyyH0SI/?igshid=1l7lhg81s1cd6
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Exponential101: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2021
The should put out his confession statement abeg this story don de long.

MPESA:

Will you like to see a video of your 7-14 years underage girl goes viral to proof a stupid point to the public..... Such a video shouldn't find it way to the public because of the little girl involved.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by JustCruise(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=lereinter post=101130456]

You are very wrong

The devil even has supporters, or let can buy support

I.e some people don't initially like the devil, but when they are handsomely paid they will shift camp

About endsars those statements are more
politics than tribal

Lol bro keep deceiving yourself. The EndSars showed how tribalism has divided the southern youths. Just the mere mention of tribe, the cause was abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The ignorance of the average Yoruba is amazing, for people who claim to be sophisticated, I was shocked that most of them just believe if you are not hausa or Yoruba, then you are automatically ibo. I had a hard time curing the ignorance of many of them that came across my path.
Remove the speck of wood in your eyes first before attempting yo pick out dirt from other people's eyes, Cure your ignorance first and I swear you won't have to cure others ignorance
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Hope the whole story is not made up n end up being a yet to be released movie by the actor?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Drsnives(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Kreme:

English industry you say?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by MPESA(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2021
Exponential101:
The should put out his confession statement abeg this story don de long.

From all indications the guy is not clean from the said crime......
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by castiello(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2021
I think Nigerians should learn to react or comment in public and media matters only when facts has been presented what if the man was setup, what if it’s a lie then he will see all this videos insulting him, and you think there will not be rancor in the industry, it’s still an allegation allow the police to conclude their investigation and release a public statement
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Remove the speck of wood in your eyes first before attempting yo pick out dirt from other people's eyes, Cure your ignorance first and I swear you won't have to cure others ignorance
Aside for this incoherent rant ,do you have any reasonable counter explanation? Because I can assure you I am saying this out of personal experience.

And mind you I am not ibo if that is what your ignorant mind is telling you.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
so what concerns Igbo in this matter now, is Tonto Igbo? she's only trying to describe the rapist and what he does, which is a Yoruba movie actor, this Yoruba people why una no get sense like this...haba

will you keep quiet, whether yoruba/igbo. nollywood actor would av just suffice ... even the actor name is enough description just press it on google, adding tribe discredit her objectivity.
yoruba people no get sense, yet your people can't seem to make it in life without coming to southwest. know ur history kèlegbe mor egbé

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:
That toto abi Tonto dick is a stupid woman..
You be big fool, If it was your daughter that was raped for 7 years how would you feel, Are you an animal

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Cele777: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2021
I pity those people that form alliance with yoruba people.

The yorubas cannot reason outside their tribal mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by gentlestdude(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
your forefathers no get sense idiot. I'm no tribalist but you are a foolish nyarimi
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by JustCruise(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Exponential101

If you are not a fool did you see anyone arguing he should be set free if indeed he is guilty of the crime ? Why are you senseless people eager to sentence him before his day in court?

Is this not how Igbos call Peter Obi a saint for build 2 mall in Abuja n PH while governing Anambra, bought brewery with state fund. N sold it to himself, slaughtered over 50 people in Ezu but claim Tinubu is the Thief for building TVC n Oriental after leaving office.

I am glad many are now aware of Igbos legendary bigotry n this will expose the divide further so Yoruba who are formerly unconcerned about your meddling can shut your father up anytime they speak up on Yoruba issues.

I don't if the people that got Baba Ijeaha arrest were Igbos were igbo people own come mu h for the matter. Foolish set of humans.

Typical Yoruba reply can't make a sentence without insulting your ancestors. We're talking about a child molester here. You guys are just pained cos Tonto called him out.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The ignorance of the average Yoruba is amazing, for people who claim to be sophisticated, I was shocked that most of them just believe if you are not hausa or Yoruba, then you are automatically ibo. I had a hard time curing the ignorance of many of them that came across my path.

its a common knowledge we have so many tribes in nigeria same as all these tribes are sub divided into three major tribes. so if you're not hausa, yoruba or igbo, aunty what are you? Won't mind a cure ..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Aside for this incoherent rant ,do you have any reasonable counter explanation? Because I can assure you I am saying this out of personal experience.

And mind you I am not ibo if that is what your ignorant mind is telling you.
I owe you no explanation, but if you ain't ignorant as claimed, has there been any evidence brought forward against this suspected rapist, have you seen the CCTV clips? If NO then you need to cure your ignorance first miss tribeless
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by MENELIIK: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Also, the ignorance of an average Igbo man is epic! The guy was right to have called her Igbo because the name "Dike" is common with mainly Igbo people. It is as good as calling an Ogori man from Kogi or Akoko edo man Yoruba because these people more often than not bear two Yoruba names and understand Yoruba. But then, I am not suprised because the Igbos are very hypocritical and wouldnt have taken it light if a Yoruba actor had made such utterance "Igbo actor" My joy is that some Yoruba people who are yet to see the level of congenital hatred you have for their tribe will start learning by now and probably balance the hatred in future. Then all of us will now be alright.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by goaldynboy: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2021
thundafire:
but did the video actually show the man molesting the little girl?

So you expects the police to release the video of the Yoruba actor molesting the child to the public so that you can wankk like the peodophile that you are?!

I shake my head on how some of you reason!!
undecided
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by theTranslator: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Why lay emphasis on 'Yoruba actor' if she isn't stupid?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by babydioku(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2021
typical afonja

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by theTranslator: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Cele777:
I pity those people that form alliance with yoruba people.

The yorubas cannot reason outside their tribal mindset.
why did she pay emphasis on'Yoruba actor'? Is she isn't stupid?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by CSTRR: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2021
houseontherock:
Tonto Dike was dumped by a Yoruba man, her bias is understandable albeit unacceptable. She herself is part of the rot in the Nigerian movie industry. I hope the NPF will be magnanimous enough to release the video of his confession so we can hear from the horse's mouth and he can be duly crucified, not just based on hearsay
What is this nonsense?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by CSTRR: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2021
theTranslator:
why did she pay emphasis on'Yoruba actor'? Is she isn't stupid?
Is he not a Yoruba actor?

Is he an English or Igbo actor?

Are you people normal at all?

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by CSTRR: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

will you keep quiet, whether yoruba/igbo. nollywood actor would av just suffice ... even the actor name is enough description just press it on google, adding tribe discredit her objectivity.
yoruba people no get sense, yet your people can't seem to make it in life without coming to southwest. know ur history kèlegbe mor egbé
A Yoruba actor is more specific.

You are accusing Someone that had a child for a Yoruba man of bias?

Una well so?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by theTranslator: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2021
CSTRR:

Is he not a Yoruba actor?

Is he an English or Igbo actor?

Are you people normal at all?
He is a Nollywood actor simple
I don't want to insult

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Pharaohny: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:
That toto abi Tonto dick is a stupid woman..

For those stupid people mentioning me,may your daughter and wife be like Tonto dick..Amen

This your comment off me ooo
Tonto Dick �������������������������������
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Invitationn: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2021
agadez007:

Thats the mindset of the average Yoruba man or woman,whenever their people commit crimes they look for the nearest igbo man to blame for it,take endsars for example,they started it and then turn around to blame Ndigbo for burning lagos
That's why I don't involve with their case
And you're not yet involved grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Invitationn: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Zanotty:
Which both sides.wen CCTV dy?
Where is it?? grin
Nevermind, I know you don't have it.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by EronzRichie(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2021
aj1bola:
una still get mouth to dey defend am............

Get this UK used Sony for shekini money

Corei5

1GB dedicated graphics

8GB ram

500GB hard drive

Price: 80k

Ur contact!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by omonnakoda: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2021
RightToReject:
Both Lege Miami and Tonto Dike need to have their heads examined. Giving support to someone who did evil is quite repulsive, just as insulting a whole group/tribe/gender to get to someone who perpetrated evil is disgusting.
Did he "support" anyone? Please give a translation of a quote of his support

You are here saying someone "did evil" did you do the evil together or were you a witness?

The fact is that he is alleged to have committed a crime and if guilty should be jailed.

AND THAT is what the young man said
Again he said IF GUILTY HE SHOULD BE JAILED

Did he say that YES OR NO

So how is he "supporting evil"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.