Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. (3053 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2021
First of all, I will let you know that I’m very much not against the disintegration of Nigeria because there’s really nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian. It doesn’t matter what part Nigeria you come from, you are not living a quality and standard life, so it’s okay we break it if it’s not working.

MY VIEW ON NNAMDI KANU:
Sincerely speaking, anyone without bias knows that Nnamdi Kanu has lot of valid arguments but I personally think his approach to solving the problem is invalid. Calm down, I know my brothers do not I agree, I’m here to let you see reasons.
Nnamdi Kanu, irrespective of his sound argument, is allowing emotions take the most of him hence he makes bad decisions. I listen to a lot of his broadcasts , though He peddles some propaganda but a lot of what he says are true. Listening to him, you feel anger in his words, you can never make good decisions in anger.
The Biafran movement is just but it requires a master plan and patience to execute it. Nnamdi Kanu is ruining it and I don’t think he’s capable of leading this cause.

WHY IT’S BAD IDEA TO TAKE UP ARMS
Firstly, we must consider the tactics ESN will employ, which is obviously “guerrilla”. This tactics will work better in the north because the terrain is sparsely populated with vast land that will provide hideouts for militia. The vast and rash landscape of the north will make it difficult for Nigerian military to coordinate attacks.
That’s not the case with Igboland, Igbo land is dense in population with town and cities just few kilometers away. Most importantly, lgboland is landlocked within enemy territories (this considering that IJaws and other south south tribes will most likely sell igbos out), So it’s you have enemy military bases closely surrounding our borders. This is not the case in the north.
It’s a suicide mission trying to carry arms unless you plan to take the fight to other regions to further make life difficult for the military.

MY PERSONAL OPINION TO ACHIEVING BIAFRA
Our elders use to say that “If you want to catch a monkey, you have to act like a monkey”.
It’s obvious that IPOB already has support and popularity in the east, since that’s the case why not exercise patience, make a political masterplan and execute it.

The best battles are not won with weapons but by men with strategies. Most contemporary wars are won on the politically landscape.
This is why IPOB should make a master plan on how to infiltrate the local politics in the east.
You cannot start a secession when you have TA Orji as a senator and Cryinf Gburugburu as a governor grin
Give yourself time, start taking over grassroots politics like wards and local government. Put people who share your ideology and put them in key political positions in the east. State and federal house of assembly and as governors. After this, take the fight to Abuja. Your members will take key federal appointment coming to the east, you can even go as far as taking key political positions in the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta state.
When you start this political war, you may not even pick up weapons when it’s time and you will win.
This structure will make it easier to build international bridges and allly base. Mount pressure on your lawmakers and governors, if they are not doing what you want, replace them with your people, get involved in the local politics and disrupt it. Internal and external political structure and support is key if we must win this fight. Udo di umunne

If una start this fight without proper blueprint, I go leave una go meet my in-laws for Ghana grin

I no Dey start fight wey I no fit win, I Dey plan my fight and select am well cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by helinues: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2021
cool

@ op, abeg just ignore those what would call you unprintable names

Reasonable Igbos are reading and taking note.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Another efulefu on the lose...so it's better to allow Fulani herdsmen to finish SE the way they are finishing SW rather than carry arms.
Keep deceiving yourself on your fake love for ndi Igbo

12 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by doggedfighter(f): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2021
I don't even know what to say anymore.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by horsepower102: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2021
OP, I was agreeing with you on certain things until you mentioned landlocked and I immediately realized that you are highly misinformed and your fears is coming from that misinformation.

6 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
... Dem want you to choose Between POLITICAL WAR or WEAPONRY WAR cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2021
horsepower102:
OP, I was agreeing with you on certain things until you mentioned landlocked and I immediately realized that you are highly misinformed and your fears is coming from that misinformation.
i didn’t mean landlocked geographically, I meant landlocked within “enemy territories”
South south will sell you out clean

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 3gpvids: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Cow vs cownu
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by doggedfighter(f): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Frontail:
... Dem want you to choose Between POLITICAL WAR or WEAPONRY WAR cool cool cool
Which would you choose?
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
my sister, I no Dey mince words o.
As e be, I go talk am.

This matter laidis requires masterplan and patience if una no want make we start from the scratch. If you must win a government, you will do it with politics?
Where have you ever seen a certain part of a country winning other parts in a Cold brutal War?

Make we apply wisdom and exercise patience get this thing ooo, I love you my brothers and sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Ojiofor: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Another efulefu on the lose...so it's better to allow Fulani herdsmen to finish SE the way they are finishing SW rather than carry arms.
Keep deceiving yourself on your fake love for ndi Igbo

How are you protecting the people of Ebonyi from Fulani herdsmen?
ESN is waging war against Nigeria security agents and innocent hausa traders residing in the East while Fulani killer herdsmen still occupy our forest and bushes. Stop using Fulani herdsmen to advance Kanu"s evil agenda in Igbo land. Since he started his madness, how safe is Igbo land today?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2021
If we fail to fight now our children will be conquered before our very eyes.
I totally refuse to let my generation pass through much more dehydrating oppression and conquest.

I commit to sacrifice today so they may have a better tomorrow free from the shackles of terror and slavery.

Fulani must be stopped at every track and corner.
MNK should develop a channel through which biafrans large and small may join the struggle, I'm tired of observing from a safe distance

2 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Light1259: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Op, please what is the best approach?

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by doggedfighter(f): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
As e be, I go talk am.

This matter laidis requires masterplan and patience if una no want make we start from the scratch. If you must win a government, you will do it with politics?
Where have you ever seen a certain part of a country winning other parts in a Cold brutal War?

Make we apply wisdom and exercise patience get this thing ooo, I love you my brothers and sisters.

I don't even know if we're united in this. The governors are on their own. The people are on their own. IPOB on their own. How can we be strategic like this?

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by limeta(f): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Most importantly, lgboland is landlocked within enemy territories (this considering that IJaws and other south south tribes will most likely sell igbos out)

How did you get this
which south south person or persons want to be in nigeria
If you want to attack kanu go ahead but dont speak or determine what south south will or will not do .

2 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
[Safer than it has been for the immediate past 30yrsquote author=Ojiofor post=101129165]

ESN is waging war against Nigeria security agents and innocent hausa traders residing in the East while Fulani killer herdsmen still occupy our forest and bushes. Stop using Fulani herdsmen to advance Kanu"s evil agenda in Igbo land. Since he started his madness, how safe is Igbo land today? [/quote]
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2021
I was following your write up until I reached where you wrote "form a political party" then I stopped....it was then I knew the write up is trash!!!

The few political leaders you have what have they done to protect you from fulani invasion?

If ikedioha can be removed using supreme Court order,what make you think that ipob candidate won't still be removed using same court??

You forgot that your politicians have little or no power when it come to stuffs that matters in Nigeria,in Senate you can't make any decision because you are minority in the chamber... remember the south east development bill that was thrashed??

Please I don't want to go into detail..but no that despite your political elites campaigning for restructuring they are yet to achieve it why??

3 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

I don't even know if we're united in this. The governors are on their own. The people are on their own. IPOB on their own. How can we be strategic like this?
IPOB already has most people on their side in the east. Nnamdi Kanu or any other influential person has to take the chill pill and start telling Igbos that you need to vote right people. Make your own political candidates.

Nnamdi Kanu will start by slowly infiltrating a political part like APGA in disguise, carry all your followers into the party slowly, during election campaign on his radio for your members in that party, fight anybody who is opposed to your political will instead of fighting the army. Slowly take over states, local governments, and house of assembly. It’s not going to be easy but we have to make deliberate efforts.
When you are done with this, slowly make allies in the southsouth and Southwest then start pushing for disintegration in the federal house assembly. Form a strong local political cult that will lobby even international support for a referendum as backup.

Even if you carry weapon at this stage, you have strong political support, Nigeria will think twice before engaging us.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
I was following your write up until I reached where you wrote "form a political party" them I stopped....then I knew the write up is trash!!!

The few political leaders you have what have they done to protect you from fulani invasion?

If ikedioha can be removed using supreme Court order,what make you think that ipob candidate won't still be removed using same court??

You forgot that you politicians have little or no power when it come to stuffs that matters in Nigeria,in Senate you can't make any decision because you are minority in the chamber... remember the south east development bill that was thrashed??

Please I don't want to go into detail..but no that despite your political elites campaigning to restructuring they are yet to achieve it why??
oya go and fight with guns na grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

ESN is waging war against Nigeria security agents and innocent hausa traders residing in the East while Fulani killer herdsmen still occupy our forest and bushes. Stop using Fulani herdsmen to advance Kanu"s evil agenda in Igbo land. Since he started his madness, how safe is Igbo land today?
Oga first and foremost,you are not Igbo.
Again,Igbo land is very safe with everybody loving IPOB and ESN.No real Igbo man/woman is complaining ofcourse except for politicians and their paid urchins like you who have sold off themselves to the Fulani government.
Emphatically,fulani terrorists hasn't decimated SE and can NEVER the way the have done to other regions because of ESN.. It's a fact you may keep denying for the sake of your Fulani fed.government using you even as you call them innocent hausa grin
Lastly,be proud of your tribe and stop claiming Igbo that you can never be.Little would we wonder your sudden love for ndi Igbo.
You can as well edit your moniker to fatherofMary

3 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2021
limeta:
Most importantly, lgboland is landlocked within enemy territories (this considering that IJaws and other south south tribes will most likely sell igbos out)

How did you get this
which south south person or persons want to be in nigeria
If you want to attack kanu go ahead but dont speak or determine what south south will or will not do .
Ok, they wanted to be in Nigeria in 1967 right?
Lol grin

Southsouth is hugely disintegrated, any pressure from Nigerian Government will force them against Biafra agenda. That region cannot come together and fight a cause. Na oyel clue that region so, no be blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
As e be, I go talk am.

I can't stop laughing at the bolded.this tactic is stale..be proud of your tribe for once and not hide behind your keyboard to claim Igbo grin
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I can't stop laughing at the bolded.this tactic is stale..be proud of your tribe for once and not hide behind your keyboard to claim Igbo grin
Are you normal?
So everyone who doesn’t want to engage in a clueless suicide mission with you is not Igbo?

Nwanna, Adighi Eji Ike edozi ihe niile, amamihe na nghota di Ike karia atomic bomb.
jiri ndidi ma mee atumatu nke oma, Anyi g‘enweta Biafra

Udo di, Nwanna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 2elliot: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
First of all, I will let you know that I’m very much not against the disintegration of Nigeria because there’s really nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian. It doesn’t matter what part Nigeria you come from, you are not living a quality and standard life, so it’s okay we break it if it’s not working.

MY VIEW ON NNAMDI KANU:
Sincerely speaking, anyone without bias knows that Nnamdi Kanu has lot of valid arguments but I personally think his approach to solving the problem is invalid. Calm down, I know my brothers do not I agree, I’m here to let you see reasons.
Nnamdi Kanu, irrespective of his sound argument, is allowing emotions take the most of him hence he makes bad decisions. I listen to a lot of his broadcasts , though He peddles some propaganda but a lot of what he says are true. Listening to him, you feel anger in his words, you can never make good decisions in anger.
The Biafran movement is just but it requires a master plan and patience to execute it. Nnamdi Kanu is ruining it and I don’t think he’s capable of leading this cause.

WHY IT’S BAD IDEA TO TAKE UP ARMS
Firstly, we must consider the tactics ESN will employ, which is obviously “guerrilla”. This tactics will work better in the north because the terrain is sparsely populated with vast land that will provide hideouts for militia. The vast and rash landscape of the north will make it difficult for Nigerian military to coordinate attacks.
That’s not the case with Igboland, Igbo land is dense in population with town and cities just few kilometers away. Most importantly, lgboland is landlocked within enemy territories (this considering that IJaws and other south south tribes will most likely sell igbos out), So it’s you have enemy military bases closely surrounding our borders. This is not the case in the north.
It’s a suicide mission trying to carry arms unless you plan to take the fight to other regions to further make life difficult for the military.

MY PERSONAL OPINION TO ACHIEVING BIAFRA
Our elders use to say that “If you want to catch a monkey, you have to act like a monkey”.
It’s obvious that IPOB already has support and popularity in the east, since that’s the case why not exercise patience, make a political masterplan and execute it.

The best battles are not won with weapons but by men with strategies. Most contemporary wars are won on the politically landscape.
This is why IPOB should make a master plan on how to infiltrate the local politics in the east.
You cannot start a secession when you have TA Orji as a senator and Cryinf Gburugburu as a governor grin
Give yourself time, start taking over grassroots politics like wards and local government. Put people who share your ideology and put them in key political positions in the east. State and federal house of assembly and as governors. After this, take the fight to Abuja. Your members will take key federal appointment coming to the east, you can even go as far as taking key political positions in the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta state.
When you start this political war, you may not even pick up weapons when it’s time and you will win.
This structure will make it easier to build international bridges and allly base. Mount pressure on your lawmakers and governors, if they are not doing what you want, replace them with your people, get involved in the local politics and disrupt it. Internal and external political structure and support is key if we must win this fight. Udo di umunne

If una start this fight without proper blueprint, I go leave una go meet my in-laws for Ghana grin

I no Dey start fight wey I no fit win, I Dey plan my fight and select am well cheesy
If you know the deep truth about Nigeria, the faulty foundation upon which Nigeria is laid, you will not have the patience to use diplomatic approach. Diplomacy rarely work with black men. If the white people who actually colonised us, did the sharing at the Berlin Conference on a roundtable without gun fighting; they allowed us have our independence without any African country winning them in a battle, then why is it so difficult for Blackmen to equally solve issues on a roundtable. The aburi accord roundtable agreement were not followed. You can really blame anyone for not following diplomacy with a system that does not listen to commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
If you know the deep truth about Nigeria, the faulty foundation upon which Nigeria is laid, you will not have the patience to use diplomatic approach. Diplomacy rarely work with black men. If the white people who actually colonised us, did the sharing at the Berlin Conference on a roundtable without gun fighting; they allowed us have our independence without any African country winning them in a battle, then why is it so difficult for Blackmen to equally solve issues on a roundtable. The aburi accord roundtable agreement were not followed. You can really blame anyone for not following diplomacy with a system that does not listen to commonsense.
Oya go and fight na.

I will watch from Ghana ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 2elliot: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
i didn’t mean landlocked geographically, I meant landlocked within “enemy territories”
South south will sell you out clean
We will not sell Biafra for one Nigeria.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Ojiofor: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:
[Safer than it has been for the immediate past 30yrsquote author=Ojiofor post=101129165]

II disagree with you.there is serious insecurity in Igboland.Why is there curfew in Abia state for a example?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by nthony10: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2021
OP doesn't know this is a culture and climate war which only leads to violence. Note that going the political route was was even tried by Azikiwe (NCNC) and Ojukwu (APGA) this route still needed an alliance with either the West or North and you know how that can end (ask Tinubu grin). So the options are narrowed down to
1. diplomatic war,
2. cyber war (which we haven't advanced to that level)
3. or all out armed conflict.

Yes Kanu is erratic and emotional but he is the best leader that can't be bought that has successfully United easterners since the war and mind you he is not the one making all the decisions, it doesn't work that way.

I listened to one of his broadcast and he admitted they are outgunned and kind of outnumbered but what's life if you don't fight for what you believe in.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Are you normal?
So everyone who doesn’t want to engage in a clueless suicide mission with you is not Igbo?

Nwanna, Adighi Eji Ike edozi ihe niile, amamihe na nghota di Ike karia atomic bomb.
jiri ndidi ma mee atumatu nke oma, Anyi g‘enweta Biafra

Udo di, Nwanna
Google translator did a very nice job grin
Oga,be proud of your tribe and face Una own wahala.Kanu is not the reason why your pple fled to Benin Republic and he's not the reason bandits are ravaging churches and schools in the North killing and kidnapping them.
Biafra is safe,all thanks to ESN and IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
We will not sell Biafra for one Nigeria.
I wish your politicans eating oyel money share your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Ojiofor: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Oga first and foremost,you are not Igbo.
Again,Igbo land is very safe with everybody loving IPOB and ESN.No real Igbo man/woman is complaining ofcourse except for politicians and their paid urchins like you who have sold off themselves to the Fulani government.
Emphatically,fulani terrorists hasn't decimated SE and can NEVER the way the have done to other regions because of ESN.. It's a fact you may keep denying for the sake of your Fulani fed.government using you even as you call them innocent hausa grin
Lastly,be proud of your tribe and stop claiming Igbo that you can never be.Little would we wonder your sudden love for ndi Igbo.
You can as well edit your moniker to fatherofMary

Your childish opinion does not change the facts on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2021
@Op,

Sometimes the point of fighting is not to win; but to make a stand and possible give the enemy a bloody nose. You have to stand up to a bully!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Reported Missing, Paraded As Unknown Gunmen / See The Real Picture.not The Photoshopped One .fake Everything / Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.