Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. (3146 Views)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

Your childish opinion does not change the facts on the ground.
op thanks for using different monikers.
U dey try grin
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Google translator did a very nice job grin
Oga,be proud of your tribe and face Una own wahala.Kanu is not the reason why your pple fled to Benin Republic and he's not the reason bandits are ravaging churches and schools in the North killing and kidnapping them.
Biafra is safe,all thanks to ESN and IPOB
odi ihe n‘eme n’isi, iwu kwa onye nzuzu

How can google translate to this? Do you even know central Igbo that google uses?
Biko si ebea puo osisi.

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

odi ihe n‘eme n’isi gi, iwu kwa onye nzuzu

How can google translate to this? Do you even know central Igbo that google uses?
Biko si ebea puo osisi.

grin u've sold out yourself..the person wey dey assist you no dey try at all grin
Lmaoooooooo see the way dem dey laff u here grin grin.
Terrorist face your region
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
@Op,

Sometimes the point of fighting is not to win; but to make a stand and possible give the enemy a bloody nose. You have to stand up to a bully!
Choose your fight wisely, a dog cannot fight a lion just because he wants to make a point. That’s moronic.

No one is telling us not to fight, we have to fight after putting our house in order. Even our governors will sabotage the fight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 2elliot: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
IPOB already has most people on their side in the east. Nnamdi Kanu or any other influential person has to take the chill pill and start telling Igbos that you need to vote right people. Make your own political candidates.

Nnamdi Kanu will start by slowly infiltrating a political part like APGA in disguise, carry all your followers into the party slowly, during election campaign on his radio for your members in that party, fight anybody who is opposed to your political will instead of fighting the army. Slowly take over states, local governments, and house of assembly. It’s not going to be easy but we have to make deliberate efforts.
When you are done with this, slowly make allies in the southsouth and Southwest then start pushing for disintegration in the federal house assembly. Form a strong local political cult that will lobby even international support for a referendum as backup.

Even if you carry weapon at this stage, you have strong political support, Nigeria will think twice before engaging us.
Your 1999 constitution was not created by elected representatives, so how can you change that through elected men when the whole processes have been rigged to favour the north? If Nnamdi Kanu succeeds in penetrating any political party, does he have the numbers in the Assembly to get the required votes? You don't know that our problem now is the 1999 constitution that used "we the people" even though none of us or our elected representatives were involved; and even if they were, the pronouncements are made to strangulate us. Their is no diplomacy that will make the north come to agreement with you to remove the powers they have on us through that fraudulent document.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 2elliot: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I wish your politicans eating oyel money share your opinion.
When it happens, they won't be calling the shots.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
grin u've sold out yourself..the person wey dey assist you no dey try at all grin
Lmaoooooooo see the way dem dey laff u here grin grin.
Terrorist face your region
you won’t get s response from me anymore.

O buru n’ichoro ilu agha, go on at your peril. Onye iberibe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
When it happens, they won't be calling the shots.
We can’t do anything without politics.
I’m also from southsouth

2 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
Your 1999 constitution was not created by elected representatives, so how can you change that through elected men when the whole processes have been rigged to favour the north? If Nnamdi Kanu succeeds in penetrating any political party, does he have the numbers in the Assembly to get the required votes? You don't know that our problem now is the 1999 constitution that used "we the people" even though none of us or our elected representatives were involved; and even if they were, the pronouncements are made to strangulate us. Their is no diplomacy that will make the north come to agreement with you to remove the powers they have on us through that fraudulent document.
So you want to fight a war?
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Choose your fight wisely, a dog cannot fight a lion just because he wants to make a point. That’s moronic.

No one is telling us not to fight, we have to fight after putting our house in order. Even our governors will sabotage the fight.

I'm not debating you, just educating you. People have reason for doing what they do and how they do it. There is no one way of doing things. And until tried, you can never say what will work or not.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I'm not debating you, just educating you. People have reason for doing what they do and how they do it. There is no one way of doing things. And until tried, you can never say what will work or not.
There is no one way of getting to southeast doesn’t mean you should trek through the forests of ore and Benin. You have to think and choose the most reasonable and feasible route to solving a problem.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Inconsequential Write up.....
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by hollah123: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
First of all, I will let you know that I’m very much not against the disintegration of Nigeria because there’s really nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian. It doesn’t matter what part Nigeria you come from, you are not living a quality and standard life, so it’s okay we break it if it’s not working.

MY VIEW ON NNAMDI KANU:
Sincerely speaking, anyone without bias knows that Nnamdi Kanu has lot of valid arguments but I personally think his approach to solving the problem is invalid. Calm down, I know my brothers do not I agree, I’m here to let you see reasons.
Nnamdi Kanu, irrespective of his sound argument, is allowing emotions take the most of him hence he makes bad decisions. I listen to a lot of his broadcasts , though He peddles some propaganda but a lot of what he says are true. Listening to him, you feel anger in his words, you can never make good decisions in anger.
The Biafran movement is just but it requires a master plan and patience to execute it. Nnamdi Kanu is ruining it and I don’t think he’s capable of leading this cause.

WHY IT’S BAD IDEA TO TAKE UP ARMS
Firstly, we must consider the tactics ESN will employ, which is obviously “guerrilla”. This tactics will work better in the north because the terrain is sparsely populated with vast land that will provide hideouts for militia. The vast and rash landscape of the north will make it difficult for Nigerian military to coordinate attacks.
That’s not the case with Igboland, Igbo land is dense in population with town and cities just few kilometers away. Most importantly, lgboland is landlocked within enemy territories (this considering that IJaws and other south south tribes will most likely sell igbos out), So it’s you have enemy military bases closely surrounding our borders. This is not the case in the north.
It’s a suicide mission trying to carry arms unless you plan to take the fight to other regions to further make life difficult for the military.

MY PERSONAL OPINION TO ACHIEVING BIAFRA
Our elders use to say that “If you want to catch a monkey, you have to act like a monkey”.
It’s obvious that IPOB already has support and popularity in the east, since that’s the case why not exercise patience, make a political masterplan and execute it.

The best battles are not won with weapons but by men with strategies. Most contemporary wars are won on the politically landscape.
This is why IPOB should make a master plan on how to infiltrate the local politics in the east.
You cannot start a secession when you have TA Orji as a senator and Cryinf Gburugburu as a governor grin
Give yourself time, start taking over grassroots politics like wards and local government. Put people who share your ideology and put them in key political positions in the east. State and federal house of assembly and as governors. After this, take the fight to Abuja. Your members will take key federal appointment coming to the east, you can even go as far as taking key political positions in the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta state.
When you start this political war, you may not even pick up weapons when it’s time and you will win.
This structure will make it easier to build international bridges and allly base. Mount pressure on your lawmakers and governors, if they are not doing what you want, replace them with your people, get involved in the local politics and disrupt it. Internal and external political structure and support is key if we must win this fight. Udo di umunne

If una start this fight without proper blueprint, I go leave una go meet my in-laws for Ghana grin

I no Dey start fight wey I no fit win, I Dey plan my fight and select am well cheesy
God bless u,u are highly intelligent.this was d same thing I said on a thread n they insulted me silly,since they have a large followership y don't they just start a political movement n put their trusted ones in power,just imagine having like 100 abaribes in different political positions in d east,d heat will b too much for the government n at that stage they can't fight gun with ideology but they can fight gun with gun.

the best way to fight a war hungry person is to use brain without weapon cos if u use weapon he will defeat u, buhari doesn't have intellectual capacity at all,all he understands is military presence so if u use brain without weapons u will defeat him hands down.

A 100 abaribes in different political positions will give any government problem.

cc. gidgiddy officialgarri proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 Sctests mayniaa bigprik welcometobiafra nigeriabiafra82 selemempe nairalandankrah welcometobiafra nigeriabiafra82 kriss216

3 Likes

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 2elliot: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
We can’t do anything without politics.
I’m also from southsouth
Stop saying that. Systems and governments rise and fall, it didn't start today. That is what makes us humans. Nothing is permanent in life, it is not cast on stone. Don't let make you think Nigeria is indissoluble. With or without politics, the inherit spirit of man to be free and his right to choice will prevail.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by hollah123: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Another efulefu on the lose...so it's better to allow Fulani herdsmen to finish SE the way they are finishing SW rather than carry arms.
Keep deceiving yourself on your fake love for ndi Igbo
so u believe u can defeat a war hungry illiterate soldier right?d earlier u people understand that the pen is mightier than the sword d better for u

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by 2elliot: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So you want to fight a war?
Does anyone have a choice? When push comes to shove, you will fight or run. The choice is everyone to make.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2021
The essence of the ikpeazu-led curfew is to solidify the oppressive tendencies of the occupation, not because there's insecurity. #ESN has delivered massive security in Aba since it's inception. The oppressors or now the oppressed, police no longer molest, soldiers no longer intimidate as they are under as they are under a ''never seen before level of consciousness.
#ESN FOREVER![color=#000099][/color]

II disagree with you.there is serious insecurity in Igboland.Why is there curfew in Abia state for a example?[/quote]
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Which would you choose?
... Political War ! grin grin grin

EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN .....But

NO BODY WANTS TO DIE grin grin grin

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by nedu666: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
IPOB already has most people on their side in the east. Nnamdi Kanu or any other influential person has to take the chill pill and start telling Igbos that you need to vote right people. Make your own political candidates.

Nnamdi Kanu will start by slowly infiltrating a political part like APGA in disguise, carry all your followers into the party slowly, during election campaign on his radio for your members in that party, fight anybody who is opposed to your political will instead of fighting the army. Slowly take over states, local governments, and house of assembly. It’s not going to be easy but we have to make deliberate efforts.
When you are done with this, slowly make allies in the southsouth and Southwest then start pushing for disintegration in the federal house assembly. Form a strong local political cult that will lobby even international support for a referendum as backup.

Even if you carry weapon at this stage, you have strong political support, Nigeria will think twice before engaging us.

Easier said than done. You think nigeria politics is about popularity.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FatherOfJesus: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2021
nedu666:

Easier said than done. You think nigeria politics is about popularity.
Yes I think it is when you have hijacked the grassroots political landscape like wards and local government. Na those guys go do the dirty jobs
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]when and where on earth has pen ever won a war, America, the father of diplomacy fought Britain with gun, defeated them with gun then Britain made peace with pen. Pen is reserved for peace making after the war, remember history, remember 1970
hollah123:
so u believe u can defeat a war hungry illiterate soldier right?d earlier u people understand that the pen is mightier than the sword d better for u
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by hollah123: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
you won’t get s response from me anymore.

O buru n’ichoro ilu agha, go on at your peril. Onye iberibe
u can see your people's unnecessary persecution complex n they hardly welcome contrary opinion.

I wonder how it will b easy to form a common front since anyone who brings a contrary idea will b supported.

your kinsmen is calling u Yoruba cos u have contrary opinion,u can see d unnecessary obsession,they have been programmed to believe other tribes are their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by PissfulProtester: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

How more dumb can some of you be? So you think by using guerilla tactics on the security agents, you will get your Biafra? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by hollah123: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:
[color=#006600][/color]when and where on earth has pen ever won a war, America, the father of diplomacy fought Britain with gun, defeated them with gun then Britain made peace with pen. Pen is reserved for peace making after the war, remember history, remember 1970
go n face them now
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
hollah123:
so Fulani terrorists with jihad agenda will give you time to write when they meet you in your land/house?
Yoruba wey be say na dem claim say na dem write pass, why dem no start dey write instead of running to Benin Republic...
When you are ready to tell yourself the truth,the better for you.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by hollah123: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
so Fulani terrorists with jihad agenda will give you time to write when they meet you in your land/house?
Yoruba wey be say na dem claim say na dem write pass, why dem no start dey write instead of running to Benin Republic...
When you are ready to tell yourself the truth,the better for you.
At least ikonso eye don clear now, your eye go soon clear later.

if u play with fire u get burnt

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Madmohamed1: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
First of all, I will let you know that I’m very much not against the disintegration of Nigeria because there’s really nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian. It doesn’t matter what part Nigeria you come from, you are not living a quality and standard life, so it’s okay we break it if it’s not working.

MY VIEW ON NNAMDI KANU:
Sincerely speaking, anyone without bias knows that Nnamdi Kanu has lot of valid arguments but I personally think his approach to solving the problem is invalid. Calm down, I know my brothers do not I agree, I’m here to let you see reasons.
Nnamdi Kanu, irrespective of his sound argument, is allowing emotions take the most of him hence he makes bad decisions. I listen to a lot of his broadcasts , though He peddles some propaganda but a lot of what he says are true. Listening to him, you feel anger in his words, you can never make good decisions in anger.
The Biafran movement is just but it requires a master plan and patience to execute it. Nnamdi Kanu is ruining it and I don’t think he’s capable of leading this cause.

Firstly, we must consider the tactics ESN will employ, which is obviously “guerrilla”. This tactics will work better in the north because the terrain is sparsely populated with vast land that will provide hideouts for militia. The vast and rash landscape of the north will make it difficult for Nigerian military to coordinate attacks.
That’s not the case with Igboland, Igbo land is dense in population with town and cities just few kilometers away. Most importantly, lgboland is landlocked within enemy territories (this considering that IJaws and other south south tribes will most likely sell igbos out), So it’s you have enemy military bases closely surrounding our borders. This is not the case in the north.
It’s a suicide mission trying to carry arms unless you plan to take the fight to other regions to further make life difficult for the military.

Our elders use to say that “If you want to catch a monkey, you have to act like a monkey”.
It’s obvious that IPOB already has support and popularity in the east, since that’s the case why not exercise patience, make a political masterplan and execute it.

The best battles are not won with weapons but by men with strategies. Most contemporary wars are won on the politically landscape.
This is why IPOB should make a master plan on how to infiltrate the local politics in the east.
You cannot start a secession when you have TA Orji as a senator and Cryinf Gburugburu as a governor grin
Give yourself time, start taking over grassroots politics like wards and local government. Put people who share your ideology and put them in key political positions in the east. State and federal house of assembly and as governors. After this, take the fight to Abuja. Your members will take key federal appointment coming to the east, you can even go as far as taking key political positions in the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta state.
When you start this political war, you may not even pick up weapons when it’s time and you will win.
This structure will make it easier to build international bridges and allly base. Mount pressure on your lawmakers and governors, if they are not doing what you want, replace them with your people, get involved in the local politics and disrupt it. Internal and external political structure and support is key if we must win this fight. Udo di umunne

If una start this fight without proper blueprint, I go leave una go meet my in-laws for Ghana grin

I no Dey start fight wey I no fit win, I Dey plan my fight and select am well cheesy
ok Mr now it all tel us way forward because if you just writing this nonsense whit out given of solution then your useless as this shit you write here
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by colorsofrainbow: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2021
hollah123:
At least ikonso eye don clear now, your eye go soon clear later.

if u play with fire u get burnt
4 soldiers & 2 policemen wey ikonso take down with him eyes don clear too.
10 joint task force members comprising of soldiers,police wey unknown gunmen dem kill yesterday for Rivers eyes don clear too.
Sorry Una say Una don kill unknown gunmen daybefore yesterday...na Fulani Herdsmen kill those ones for Rivers yesterday grin
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by helinues: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2021
My prayers is for more Igbo's who are not emotionally attached with this madness to speak out now and save SE.

War is not a movie...

Azerbaijan and Armenia who thought because they have acquired some latest weapons and went into unnecessary war with each other are now counting their loses with the big regret of Had I known

1 Like

Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

MY VIEW ON NNAMDI KANU:

The people you want to defeat politically are in control of both INEC and the courts.
As long as a candidate who came 4th place in the elections is governor of Imo State, your argument is dead on arrival.
Re: Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by mekaboy(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

MY VIEW ON NNAMDI KANU:

Kanu does not want Biafra. He is only interested in donations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK / Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution / Ugwuanyi Commended for Supporting Military, Other Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.