Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls (3450 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2021
There's this system that our children are being kidnapped and held hostage by people we thought are helping them.

Take example of young girls with girl friends and little boys with boy friends. So many parents may not have known what is going on behind them.

One day, while working at my office, I had a heart to heart discussion with one of assistant, she was rehearsing what transpired between she and her friends.

She said her mother told her never to say yes to any man unless she brings the man home for venting, but she also said that the pressures her friends are mounting over her is becoming unbearable, she said, they, her friends told her that her mother's advise is obsolete compare to the reality of success of high class ladies, how life is personal and that her mother never needed anyone to make choices for her. That she should grow up.

I was so dazzled, wow, what a generation, someone's mother set a benchmark to rescue her daughter from the claws of leopards and joykillers, you are posing as friend to deceive her to disobey the mother and obey you, to group her into your fallen high class angels.

She said I don't know what I am going to do right now, because I am planning to say yes to one of them

What would you have expected me to say??

1 Like

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by ibkonekt(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2021
I regret the 1minute i wasted in reading this rubbish from this attention seeker

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2021
ibkonekt:
I regret the 1minute i wasted in reading this rubbish from this attention seeker

Another stupid vapour out of another mind without self control.

Guard your heart. Before you talk think
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Komu1048(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:
There's this system that our children are being kidnapped and held hostage by people we thought are helping them.

Take example of young girls with girl friends and little boys with boy friends. So many parents may not have known what is going on behind them.

One day, while working at my office, I had a heart to heart discussion with one of assistant, she was rehearsing what transpired between she and her friends.

She said her mother told her never to say yes to any man unless she brings the man home for venting, but she also said that the pressures her friends are mounting over her is becoming unbearable, she said, they, her friends told her that her mother's advise is obsolete compare to the reality of success of high class ladies, how life is personal and that her mother never needed anyone to make choices for her. That she should grow up.

I was so dazzled, wow, what a generation, someone's mother set a benchmark to rescue her daughter from the claws of leopards and joykillers, you are posing as friend to deceive her to disobey the mother and obey you, to group her into your fallen high class angels.

She said I don't know what I am going to do right now, because I am planning to say yes to one of them

U r dumb ma, I came here thinking I will learn

6 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Komu1048:

U r dumb ma, I came here thinking I will learn

Guard your hearts
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Jamesz12: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2021
OP your caption and write is so so apart like North Pole to South Pole

It would have been better to be wistling with my mouth than to have read this.
This is the definition of senseless writing
How I wish I can Unread it.
Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by SugarCake: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2021
what is dis rubbish

5 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2021
SugarCake:
what is dis rubbish

Initiated.

That's how you know they have outgrown their parents watch and guidance
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Jamesz12:
OP your caption and write is so so apart like North Pole to South Pole

It would have been better to be wistling with my mouth than to have read this.
This is the definition of senseless writing
How I wish I can Unread it.
Bullshit

Experience will do better
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by SugarCake: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

Initiated.

better go to psychiatric o because you head is not correct again

3 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by SugarCake: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

Initiated.

better go to psychiatric o because your head is not correct again

you know the high rate of insecurity , where is the kidnapping method,u no write

3 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
SugarCake:

better go to psychiatric o because your head is not correct again

you know the high rate of insecurity , where is the kidnapping method,u no write

Wow, you are unaware choices is the greatest treasure of all time.

The choice you made against this post is intoxicating you to speak as if you are wise, meanwhile you are heading to destruction.

Choice is discretion boy, and when you have been kidnapped by peer pressure, it's gone
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by OBku4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
wondering the correlation between the topic and d post.

People are wonderful. smh

1 Like

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Telegram234(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Op wrong heading, wrong topic and wrong section...

2 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Telegram234:
Op wrong heading, wrong topic and wrong section...

You should know better, why fall so low
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
OBku4:
wondering the correlation between the topic and d post.

People are wonderful. smh

If you are a parent you will relate.

All this little minds shouldn't be commenting on critical issues
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by SILENTandSMART2: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol grin

Saying yes don't mean say she's going to be kidnapped and bringing him home to mama firstly without sayin' yes is completely senseless

All is well....... Whala plenty for Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by CheedyJ(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Still waiting for the part where boys & girls are being kidnapped though...

3 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
this OP head is not correct walahi... which kind senseless post is this.

OP they need to block your access to the internet walahi. you shouldnt be online typing this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by richmond500: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

u need a brain transplant

2 Likes

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by OBku4(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by OGWILLS123: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Let me reserve my comment and comment my reserve angry.
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by SenecaTheYonger: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
You’ve only described what Twitter is doing to girls these days
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You’ve only described what Twitter is doing to girls these days

Alright
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by anslemarinze52(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

If you are a parent you will relate.

All this little minds shouldn't be commenting on critical issues

imagine everybody jus de form matured men/women.....

but come to think of it......I was hoping to learn the new method kidnapers use to kidnap people not your write up which I couldn't understand well
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by TonyBankz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
What an absolute RUBBISH?
NO POINT AT ALL!!!!!!! !!

1 Like

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Jessepaid(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
hehehe...

I passed this thread earlier on this morning...

think it wasn't meaningful to me...

guess what!

it isn't...

1 Like

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
undecided
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by mmadu4: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
na ogun go kill this poster

1 Like

Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Let us see
Re: The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls by dimugonabo: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
ibkonekt:

I swear. Very useless article.

Wrote a bunch of nonsense that is not related to the topic in any way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. / Shocking Moment Some Group Of Boys Used Girls For Ritual (video) / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.