Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua (653 Views)

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / REVEALED! The Real Reasons Single Guys Enjoy Having An Affair With Married Women / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by Disclaimer12: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2021
It's no longer a news that the popular Televangelist and philanthropist Prophet TB Joshua is Dead! However what's surprising is the indifference attitude of other pastors and some openly celebrating the passing of the man without necessarily given us his offense or offences aside their popular rhetoric 'He's fake' though we still await evidence to back up their claim but all to no avail, however as a keen observer and non religious bigot, here are some things I noticed about TB Joshua and other Pentecostal ministers!
1:TB Joshua is the only known and popular pastor without a spiritual father as against most Pentecostal pastors E.g IDAHOSA was spiritual father to Adeboye, Adeboye was spiritual father to Oyedepo! Oyedepo is spiritual father to Ibiyomie and so on!
2:TB Joshua is the only only pastor that I know that don't have a special seat in the church! Others do have more comfortable seat than the congregants
3:TB Joshua is the only pastor that his wife is not 'mummy G.O' as against the norms
4:TB Joshua is the first popular pastor without an intimidating diction or grammars! Technically he's a semi-literate as against others who derive pleasure in showing their grammatical prowess and very articulate when it comes to explaining and teaching ! While TB Joshua employ the use of simple English often characterised with grammatical errors
5:TB Joshua is the first pastor that I know that believe being a man of God doesn't implies you have to dress flamboyantly as against most Pentecostal pastors who wear expensive suits and shoes! Most times he's on a simple shirt with trouser or even a pair of jeans at times
6:He's the only popular pastor that I know that doesn't have any branch anywhere in the world aside the remote part of Lagos known as IKOTUN EGBE! Yet worshippers come as far as Australia to attend services
7:TB Joshua is the first black prophet to be allowed to hold crusade in Jerusalem and even the govt of Israel once asked him to relocate his ministry the nation where Christ was born! That's a rare privilege for a black pastor
8:TB Joshua kids do not hold any special position in the church and don't even stand any chance of inheriting the ministry after their father demise as against the norms lately
9:TB Joshua emphasis that tithe and offering don't have to be brought to church! He often say that if you take a tenth of your income and help a struggling neighbor or help the needy , that you have paid your tithe as against the norms where you are condemn and curse for not bringing your tithe to the 'House of the Lord'.
10: Lastly he's the most famous black prophet if not pastor performing the miracles we all read about in the bible! Most pastors prefer to teach us and explain Jesus power and prowess to us without necessarily demonstrating it to us! Performing miracles become a big deal and term demonic coz most of them don't have that grace! They might be orator! Eloquent and have vast knowledge of the bible! But there's a huge difference between teaching the word and putting it into practice!
My opinions though! And I just say I'm not TB Joshua church member but I have been following his programs in tv since 2012! I'm open to criticism and backlash! Rest peace Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by Disclaimer12: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2021
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by Ndukings92(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2021
God knows best, even if he is 2nd to lucifer . As far as Nigerian pastors and prophets are concerned. He is d best.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by solidifi: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2021
You posted this in the wrong forum.
Nevertheless, you made some good points. I'm not a Prophet TB Joshua's member, but I understand
and equally believe that he was quite different from the present day so-called pastors and G.Os who have totally derailed from what
God and Christ's lives and teachings really are.

May his soul R I P.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2021
You have said it all, RIP man of God

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2021
John 4:44 Jesus said a prophet isn't respected in his own town.
Why exactly did Jesus use the world a prophet amist where we have Priest, Rabies and other people of the laws. He sure knew what he was saying.
Alot of Nations and prophets around the world who had encounter with Snr Prophet TB Joshua as they all call him, can't stop testifying of his good deeds to their members as the preach and mourn him.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Other Pst Hate Tb Joshua by Truvelisback(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2021
In Reality, Many Pastors Usually Feel Insecured & Intimidated By Prophetic People, When They Are Around Them Or When They Give Prophetic Word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Premium Hookups And Spa Services / Ladies Only. 25 To 35. / How God Save Me From Hunger Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.