Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB (1732 Views)

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image / Osinbajo’s 2023 Dilemma: Why He May Not Run / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Folks I am deeply depressed. This weekend I spent most of my time on this forum and elsewhere debating and talking on matters relating to IPOB, ESN and the agitation for Biafra. And while I attended the IPOB fund raising event, I listened in but did not contribute a kobo. I am also not a member of IPOB but I sympathise with most of their concerns and really hope we can achieve them. I admire Nnamdi Kanu, in fact I love him - he is a warrior and he loves his people.

But there is a problem - I am in a dilemma. How can I contribute money to IPOB knowing that the money will go into the purchase of deadly arms that may kill my relatives in the army and police, or my friends in the army and police, or my old school mates in the army and police.

I won’t be able to sleep at night knowing that my contributions may have led to their untimely death. Conversely, I am gravely emotionally injured when I see the massacre of my people by Fulani herdsmen, the military, and police and sometimes I almost want to join the fight to destroy those who were guilty of genocide. It's hard for me and I almost weeping for my country and for my people. I don't want to see another innocent person in the force gunned down for doing their duty and I also do not want to see images of my fellow black people fleeing bandits in the North and herdsmen in the South.

No doubt something needs to be done, no doubt we are ruled by a terrorist government, no doubt we are not one nation and no doubt we need a final solution. However, I am unable to contribute money that may be attached to the shedding of blood of innocent people.

Note: If my money was purely for the destruction of Fulani herdsmen, including their terrorist supporters in the military or police, I would have emptied my bank account to IPOB, but not for the innocents or those doing their duty.

I need your advice and opinion.

Thanks, and God bless.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Note : If you can convince me why we must donate ( and thousands like me) , we will start to donate a monthly amount to IPOB.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Folks I am deeply depressed. This weekend I spent most of my time on this forum and elsewhere debating and talking on matters relating to IPOB, ESN and the agitation for Biafra. And while I attended the IPOB fund raising event, I listened in but did not contribute a kobo. I am also not a member of IPOB but I sympathise with most of their concerns and really hope we can achieve them. I admire Nnamdi Kanu, in fact I love him - he is a warrior and he loves his people.

But there is a problem - I am in a dilemma. How can I contribute money to IPOB knowing that the money will go into the purchase of deadly arms that may kill my relatives in the army and police, or my friends in the army and police, or my old school mates in the army and police.

I won’t be able to sleep at night knowing that my contributions may have led to their untimely death. Conversely, I am gravely emotionally injured when I see the massacre of my people by Fulani herdsmen, the military, and police and sometimes I almost want to join the fight to destroy those who were guilty of genocide. It's hard for me and I almost weeping for my country and for my people. I don't want to see another innocent person in the force gunned down for doing their duty and I also do not want to see images of my fellow black people fleeing bandits in the North and herdsmen in the South.

No doubt something needs to be done, no doubt we are ruled by a terrorist government, no doubt we are not one nation and no doubt we need a final solution. However, I am unable to contribute money that may be attached to the shedding of blood of innocent people.

Note: If my money was purely for the destruction of Fulani herdsmen, including their terrorist supporters in the military or police, I would have emptied my bank account to IPOB, but not for the innocents or those doing their duty.

Thanks, and God bless.
Times has come for every igbo to choose were they stand ,..remain in the army and police and pledge your loyalty to Nigeria

Resign and pledge your loyalty to biafra ...the choice is yours

So we have Igbos police and army when police and army were using ipob for shooting practice ?

9 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by limeta(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
You said it all your self

No doubt something needs to be done, no doubt we are ruled by a terrorist government

As for the security forces they are not your friend
They can kill you at a wink
For they are loyal to the terrorist government you mentioned
Sitting on the fence won't help you either they dont ask questions they kill first.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by chrismastre5(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Another strategy by BMC, You think You are intelligent. You can only deceive the gullible, please do not try to argue with this moniker he is just another unity begger in another form trying to do what they know how to do best

14 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by nairalandankrah: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Awon unity begged on the loose..
Mind you you're not a very good liar

12 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Chimarto: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Thanks, and God bless.
Uncle de unity Berger

3 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
chrismastre5:
Another strategy by BMC, You think You are intelligent. You can only deceive the gullible, please do not try to argue with this moniker he is just another unity begger in another form trying to do what they know how to do best

??
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Chimarto:

Uncle de unity Berger

I am confused !!
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Aketi2: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP,

We no longer have a Nigerian army, what we have is Fulani army. Did you not read in the media how the army does mop up operations after they have sent in the BH/Fulani Herdsmen? If your uncle remains in the army and fights for the terrorists, then he is very evil and an enemy combatant.

5 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Balkan(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
You are not an Igbo man op. if you are then you are an Efulefu

11 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by gidgiddy: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Thanks, and God bless.

But IPOB has never claimed to be the unknown gunmen attacking the security agents. Governor Uzodimma snd Umahi have further said that it is not IPOB

11 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Tochi3(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amadioha strike you dia. Zombie.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tochi3:
Amadioha strike you dia. Zombie.

like your father ??
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by epondudu: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Somalia is far from Nigeria.

Very close here is Borno a state ince called land of peace. The east is gradually getting there.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by helinues: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmmmm

Must the money donated by Igbos members be for arms and ammunition?

How about empowering Igbo youths?
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by alfasexy: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's your money. Nobody advised you how to earn it. Do what you want with it.

We move.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by BigSarah(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
IPOB needs to stop any attacks on security posts, that's if they're responsible for previous attacks... Clearly that's a destructive route.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by VictorUSA(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
You can remain in your dilemma untill those your old friends and relatives come to kill you.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by nlreserve: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Thanks, and God bless.
@OP, you are being indecisive because you are yet to know the Nigeria we are in. Once you are done knowing this country, you will never hesitate to fight for your region. I have read books about the igbos and the Nigerian history and understood that igbos are the biggest threat to Nigeria hence, the marginalization. Have you asked yourself why your region has 5 states while other states are having 6 states? Have u asked yourself why you complain of small landmass but your tribes are scartered in other regions like my state, Benue? Igbos are the most feared and without the igbos, Nigeria would have been long fulanized. Nigeria is not ready to loose igbos because the moment igbos are gone, other regions would go and that is the end of Nigeria.

When i was in the east, there was this mummy, a neighbour that produces her palm oil the local way after gathering the palm nuts. She cooks th palm nuts to soften it after which she uses her leg to squeesz out the juice and later, uses water to dilute and wash the mixture. The sticky oil floats on the water and the oil is collected and kep separate for further cooking that makes it the edible oil we eat. The waste (mixture of water, remnant oil and non oil part) must contain some oil because it is not possible to collect the oil without left over. This waste mixture if not thrown away would invite soldier ants to the house at night and that's another work for those my neighbors. So, they pour away the waste far in the bush even with the remnant oil in it to avoid attracting soldier ant.
My advice to you is to discourage your people from joining the Nigerian army or police because if they are instructed to kill your other brothers, they obey the last instruction. If it is because of your people in the security you do not want to secure your land, remember your tax is being used to sponsor those fulani herdsmen by the fulani politicians.
Use your head sha. By the way, you must not countribute money to ipob. Those who understand the race do that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by NwaNimo1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Thanks, and God bless.

Based on your symptoms i proscribe prescribe.......

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

https://freedomfromnigeria.com/about-us/
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by mekaboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kanu is a fraud. The more you donate the more he makes the east insecure. All to make you donate more.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by nlreserve: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu is a fraud. The more you donate the more he makes the east insecure. All to make you donate more.
This fulani guy is right. He wants to continue to be in charge of you and when herdsmen kill your people in their farm, no one will say anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by 2elliot: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Thanks, and God bless.
Let me tell you something! My uncle was a nigerian soldier himself and was killed by Adekunle, a Nigerian soldier for telling his kinsmen to escape after they were marked for killing as biafran sympathizers. My other uncle who was caught was molested and his manhood damaged. He committed suicide due to the trauma. My uncles death made me understand that I have no business with one nigeria that will kilĺ me to keep her going. My loyalty lies with the oppressed, who in this case are biafrans.
Think of it, your friends, class mates and all those who you know that are in the security sector, what are their motivations working for the country asides the salary gains? What positions are they in to positively change the situation of the country for good? If all those persons you know are not in the top position that can use their posts to influence and bring peace to all as you may wish, then you are wasting your time with them. They are puppets. They are zombies that would not care about you if order is given to finish u off. This is reality!
But for the Ipod, it is an existiantial war for them. Killing Igbos has not being a new thing, until someone stops the killing, they have no choice.

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Omoslim26: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

Times has come for every igbo to choose were they stand ,..remain in the army and police and pledge your loyalty to Nigeria

So we have Igbos police and army when police and army were using ipob for shooting practice ?

This is what I don't like here at all.
So you are saying that the only time an Igboman can want a break up from this failed country is until he is an Ipob member.
What if the person is a member of bnl or bcg of Massob.
We might all be Igbo but we can never all be ipob.

And plss explain why mnk's sister who is also an officer is still alive.

Negodi onye ihu abuo.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Eastlink(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

I trust to see you here.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Eastlink(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

IPOB clown. May God disgrace all of you. Today you are PDP, tomorrow IPOB.

Come and lead the conflict you are gingering Ekwensu. Internet cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

This is what I don't like here at all.
So you are saying that the only time an Igboman can want a break up from this failed country is until he is an Ipob member.
What if the person is a member of bnl or bcg of Massob.
We might all be Igbo but we can never all be ipob.

And plss explain why mnk's sister who is also an officer is still alive.

Negodi onye ihu abuo.
I'm not an ipob member and would never be ... loyalty to biafra the igbo Nation is not loyalty to ipob

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Eastlink(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

I'm not an ipob member and would never be ... loyalty to biafra the igbo Nation is not loyalty to ipob
Keep quiet. You are an IPOB member stop denying it. You might also be a card carrying member of the PDP as most of you have become so foolish to become tools for the political class out to destroy Igboland. I’ve gone through your profile and everything about you is disgraceful.
Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Eastlink:
Keep quiet. You are an IPOB member stop denying it. You might also be a card carrying member of the PDP as most of you have become so foolish to become tools for the political class out to destroy Igboland. I’ve gone through your profile and everything about you is disgraceful.
LMAO and you are what ?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by adadike(f): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Eastlink:
Gbam! Na man you be!

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma - Why I Have Delayed My Full Support And Membership For IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Today 5 police killed. Sorry, my money cannot go towards this. Apprehend the culprits rapidly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inside Story Of Ahmed Gulak's Murder~by Emmanuel Obioma / What Will Happen If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In DSS Custody? / The Legend Of Ademusiwa! Emperor Of Western Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.