Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (79222 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by PrisonEscapeee: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

The5DME is a cultist and Deffjam too

Wow so that guy is a cultist?
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by HitlerGaddafi: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2021
PrisonEscapeee:

Wow so that guy is a cultist?
Get a life and stop editing my comments
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by luluosas(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2021
I hug them and correct them never to do such again. Who knows, maybe I did worse when I was their age.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2021
This is a photo shoot. Those noodles aren’t going to waste. Children won’t have the strength to open those many packs and if they can then my livestock will benefit from the act. Food hardly wastes in my household.
Re: Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
You beat and correct them never to do that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.