Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls (48494 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Kobicove(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
This attention seeker again undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by iampeterben(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's well oh! Hope pick Father calls na.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by preciousmetals: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
FR Mbaka if you know what is good for you I will advice you to just keep quiet before people anger will rest upon you because you are one of the cause of this problem we are facing here in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
There was a time I had so much respect for this man and the office he occupies......not until he brought the calamity that has claimed uncountable lives especially that of his kinsmen..... IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WANT MONEY, YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM ADVICE ON GOOD GOVERNANCE,what about the calamity in aso-rock,you claimed was the angel sent to rescue Nigeria, don't you have any advice on good governance for him?..... IMO state and imolites were enjoying relatively good peace until you helped remove the man they all voted for as their Governor and force that supreme Court Fulani spy on them,MBAKA WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by ultimateprof: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is one of the best news that I've gotten today. How I wish that he will come and pick you and put you into prison for doing evil and by predicting PMB into office in 2015, likewise Hope Uzordinma into Imo state government house.

Mbaka has done more harm to Nigerians than the devil himself. If Mbaka didn't allow himself to be used, Nigeria wouldn't have been where it is now. Just because of money, Mbaka sold his soul to the devil.

Mbaka always claimed to have heard from God thinking that we do not know that everything is arrangee/ planned game and he will come and voice out thier concluded trash in the name of prediction.

Una see this Mbaka eeh, God go punish aam well well!

This is just the beginning, Mbaka will soon lick his wounds.

Mbaka turned prophecy into prediction as if na 9jabet. He has lost relevance, likewise his maker. God will soon stop picking his calls too, which I know that it has started already.

Mbaka your end is by the corner, it will end in shame!

All Nigerian enemies that are using things of God to cover up, their secret will soon be review.

The gods are wise!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Psalmistproject: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm seriously thinking if this was the mbaka I used to know.
He keeps stopping to the slumest lows one couldn't even imagine possible.
Oh! Mbaka! who has offered you a pussy cursed with ara ogbugba!!?
I'm in pains right now!
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by 147ekinmogun(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
royalamour:
grin Hope the 419er, the crook, the sellout, the thief, the fulani slave.

The frog headed, cold hearted rascal grin
UGM should do some visiting here,you know.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hope don scam him cheesy grin
Maga don jam maga, the lesser maga will fall grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Another religious fraudster!
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Lama70(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
The matter get K-leg.
May God help you in your quest for good governance.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by AntonVince: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It was a contract now. Since contract has been perfectly executed and money paid for the job well done, Na make everybody dey go him papa house remain.

Mbaka was paid by the APC to divert the people’s mind away from a fixed judgement and political coup by using prophecy.
Mbaka was used to first to make a proclamation of Uzodinma becoming the state Governor so that there wouldn’t be chaos when the Supreme Court announces the abracadabra

Sage!
smiley
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by FarahAideed: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why are you always calling politicians
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Femifumi: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mbaka forget it, you mean you don’t know that Uzo di mkpa the Supreme Court administrator is a core old show yahoo guy? He has dribbled you and your own is gone.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by chaloskyx: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
TO SHOW APPRECIATION FOR WHAT EXACTLY YOU THINK HE CAN BE CONTROLED LIKE YOUR SHEEPS THAT GIVE ALL THEY HAVE TO THE CHURCH IN SHOW OF APPRECIATION FOR SO CALLED MIRACLES AND FAVOUR. HES A CONMAN JUST LIKE YOU NOW HE CANT BUY YOU SCAM THAT YOU SELL. IF YOU NEED MONEY YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT GO AND TAX YOUR MEMBERS
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by AntonVince: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
osusuallstars:
He has paid you for leaking the balloon .

The cabals used you to test their soup.
They needed to see the reaction of d people , by paying you to prophesy that Uzodinma was the anointed.

When u aired the prophesy , the people did not react and the cabals went ahead to close their deal

Couldn't have put it any better.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by vikiphy89(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Haha u want him to pick ur calls after scamming him. From ur prophecy u did nt tell him that he will be governing from abuja
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by ORIGENAL(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It was a contract now. Since contract has been perfectly executed and money paid for the job well done, Na make everybody dey go him papa house remain.

Mbaka was paid by the APC to divert the people’s mind away from a fixed judgement and political coup by using prophecy.
Mbaka was used to first to make a proclamation of Uzodinma becoming the state Governor so that there wouldn’t be chaos when the Supreme Court announces the abracadabra
Babe! oil dey your head Wela
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Cnach: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why are you calling him? It serves you right
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by AsomughaChuks05: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
This feels like, smells like and sounds like fake news.
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by JDGold: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kini mbaka nbaka gan?. Usodima is a bad market for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by zadokchidi: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Prophet of doom..did Jesus did politics ..don't worry they will soon come after you..watch and see...
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by olatuns2017: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Hope Uzodinma was not elected by the people. He was appointed by the cabals in conjunction with the Supreme Court. He has sold his soul to the terrorist. He does not care about blood of his People. He has sold his soul to the devil. He will reap his deeds in due time.

Good news

I know Beyelsa Governor is also supreme Court Governor...don't you know?

Was he appointed by the cabals?
Has he sold his soul to Fulani?

You spitting trash when you are pained

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Asour: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Possibly.
But why wasn't a fixed judgement made in Bayelsa state Guber?

Was the President who 'supposedly' pulled this unable to do same in Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by zadokchidi: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Shut up..you brought us on this problem we are facing now ..you told us that buhari is the Messiah...now our children are been killed in our face ....thunder will shut that your stupid month that you speak with... prophet of doom
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Amotolongbo(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Asour:

Possibly.
But why wasn't a fixed judgement made in Bayelsa state Guber?

Was the President who 'supposedly' pulled this unable to do same in Bayelsa?
are these questions?

Perhaps you rephrase them well
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
He will remember you when he want to run for second term
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by micklines699(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Don"t worry, he has appriciated God in his House. lol
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Karemarealty288(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
E choke Mbaka

Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by Dawnofhope: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Greed always bring disgrace
Re: Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls by abidem4real: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/26/imo-hope-uzodinma-no-longer-picks-my-calls-father-mbaka-cries-out/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
It’s not that I’m asking for money, it’s that I should advise him for good governance”, Mbaka said.
Who is Mbaka in the political terrain of Nigeria to be saying the Governor is not picking his calls? Besides, is Mbaka into politics to have had the governance idea to advise Mr Governor? This man called Mbaka likes playing to the gallery needlessly. If na money u want, make u na ask Mr Governor a beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.