Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? (3446 Views)

Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Ufan aba dieh grin

Mkpo idioke. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by GOT1: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
ndidibabe:
Please how long will the journey take if I leave Berger by 5.15am? Also, somebody mentioned that there are serious police check points on the road.
It depends on traffic gridlock, but if you leave berger by 5:15 a.m you should be in Ado-Ekiti by 11:00 a.m latest.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2021
I have made up my mind to drive down to Ado Ekiti tommorow. However, due to the bad road, my husband suggested that I travel with his jeep which was registered in his name. All my ID has my maiden name include my driver's license. Will this be a problem at the 12 checking points that is between Ilesha and Ado? I want to be sure everything is right to make my journey as smooth as possible. aieromon, GOT1, Johntemmy, seunsiju. Pls what do u think?
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by aieromon(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
I have made up my mind to drive down to Ado Ekiti tommorow. However, due to the bad road, my husband suggested that I travel with his jeep which was registered in his name. All my ID has my maiden name include my driver's license. Will this be a problem at the 12 checking points that is between Ilesha and Ado? I want to be sure everything is right to make my journey as smooth as possible. Pls what do u think?

No it won't. Look responsible and make sure all vehicle and driving documents are up to date.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2021
aieromon:

No it won't. Look responsible and make sure all vehicle and driving documents are up to date.
Thanks dear. You are sweet.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by seunsiju(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
I have made up my mind to drive down to Ado Ekiti tommorow. However, due to the bad road, my husband suggested that I travel with his jeep which was registered in his name. All my ID has my maiden name include my driver's license. Will this be a problem at the 12 checking points that is between Ilesha and Ado? I want to be sure everything is right to make my journey as smooth as possible. aieromon, GOT1, Johntemmy, seunsiju. Pls what do u think?
FORGET ABOUT PARTICULARS OR WHATEVER , JUST GET ROUGH NOT UNTOUCHED grin N200 IN 20 PLACES TO SAVE STRESS, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO... IF U ARE GIVE THEM NEW NOTES, THEY CAN TAG U RITUALISTS
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by GOT1: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
I have drove from kogi to Ogun without any policemen demanding for my papers, though I have prayed and I dressed responsibly. So you can do same too. Good luck!
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by Besto(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Why not pay someone to drive you to avoid the stress and fears.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by Johntemmy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
ndidibabe:

just dress responsibly....just make sure you have all the papers with you so Incase...but am sure they won't disturb you.. wishing you a safe trip.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johntemmy:

just dress responsibly....just make sure you have all the papers with you so Incase...but am sure they won't disturb you.. wishing you a safe trip.
Thanks. I got to Ekiti safely. I was stopped just once. I give God the glory..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
seunsiju:
FORGET ABOUT PARTICULARS OR WHATEVER , JUST GET ROUGH NOT UNTOUCHED grin N200 IN 20 PLACES TO SAVE STRESS, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO... IF U ARE GIVE THEM NEW NOTES, THEY CAN TAG U RITUALISTS
Many thanks. I got to Ado Ekiti around 11:15. I managed not to settle anyone. It was a smooth journey. It was fun driving Interstate but those sharp corners in Ekiti. Na God o...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
aieromon:

Thanks again, Dear. I am there. You gave me a lot of courage. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na to drive go Umuahia remain now. I have only visited my village twice as an adult....
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by GOT1: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
ndidibabe:
Many thanks. I got to Ado Ekiti around 11:15. I managed not to settle anyone. It was a smooth journey. It was fun driving Interstate but those sharp corners in Ekiti. Na God o...
You can see that my prediction was almost accurate, thank God for journey mercy.
Somebody is out of job here save a soul.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by seunsiju(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
ndidibabe:
thats great....anyway hold enof cash for return leg
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by Wandeayo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by Johntemmy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
ndidibabe:
Thanks. I got to Ekiti safely. I was stopped just once. I give God the glory..
you highly welcome sis.

I hope they offer you emun oguro pelu iyan Ekiti and Eran igbe ..
wishing you safe trip back home.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Johntemmy:
you highly welcome sis.

I hope they offer you emun oguro pelu iyan Ekiti and Eran igbe ..
wishing you safe trip back home.
There is no soup in Ado Ekiti. Just Egusi and it is crap!!.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by ndidibabe(f): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2021
GOT1:

You can see that my prediction was almost accurate, thank God for journey mercy.
Somebody is out of job here save a soul.
So sorry about the job loss. Keep pushing. There are better days ahead...
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Well God be with you as you go and come back and I could drive you down there for a token... The only challenge I am having is the fact that my DL got expired... I know the route very well to Ado and Back I am from Ikere Ekiti based in Lagos
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by seunsiju(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
ndidibabe:
i wont be happy with u badmouthing my state
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by Johntemmy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
ndidibabe:
..lols.. there's buh you don't know the actual spots..
I hope you are enjoying my state
we are very lovely and nice to visitor's.
Re: I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? by kenfarm(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Safety first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! / Zambia’s New Police Uniforms Break The Internet (photos) / Help On Relocating To The Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.