Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi (38108 Views)

Planned Protest Will Cause Anarchy - Sheikh Gumi / One Million Isa Pantamis Can’t Stop Christianity In North Nigeria / Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Be78: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:
“Don’t remove him. You’ll regret,” Mr Gumi warned.

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-pantamis-in-power-sheikh-gumi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

if you still belive in this govt you lying to urself
Buhari and most of his cabinets knows what is going on
worst still, I belive majority of them are involved especially Elrufia
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by witworth(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Yes we know, you're right, some of us already knows you're an islamist jihad terrorist, all along with your president. So u will need more pantami in your own government in the north there, Yoruba will be a nation sooner.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by peculiar2233: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Maks27:
We are finished

Fulani government has finally finished us.
I swear bro
They don't even hide it again
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2021
cc: NoSentiment.

You see what i'm talking about? Just imagine what another sheikh is saying yet you blame US and UK
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Tedpgrass: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-pantamis-in-power-sheikh-gumi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Yet killing codedly by giving radio orders...

Gumi should go control his BH homies, Bandit cousins, Muric agitators and Cattle rustler out-laws before meddling in national affairs.

Clean up your house first...
Then maybe you can help

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by elisho: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians it is over APC government it will not be well with you and ur supporters

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2021
KevMitnick:
It will not be well with who ever joined us to these animals

AMEN
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Kdon2: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:

This man ll die a terrible death by the grace of the Almighty God
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Reference(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2021
thesolutions:

And we have national assembly that are controlled. They are either partakers of the problems, benefiting from the problems or are to afraid of the trouble perpetrators.

They said it was more important to have a National Assembly that works hand in glove with the Executive so they got rid of the 8th Senate (?) and pressed for a new one occupied by 'yes men' to head it. What has the cooperation done to move Nigeria forward. Today the National Assembly instead of being the hallowed chamber is the 'hollowed chambers', completely void of any sense of citizen representation, of checks and balances and any form of useful legislation to save the nation.

Is this not the dividend of crass ignorance on the part of those who vigorously promoted the autocracy we have today. Can they see the result of putting all your eggs in one basket. Can they see the difference between the stability and ease of chair with four legs (Executive, Judiciary, Legislature and Citizenry), a stool with three legs, a bicycle with two wheels and a pogo stick of autocratic rule... where you will have to expend enormous amounts of energy, focus and dexterity just to stay upright...

One again I wish to remind Nigerians. That you cannot have a better country than your intellect can deliver on a personal level. And that we cannot experience a better country than we are prepared to sacrifice for and lay down our sentiments to claim.

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by mozona(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2021
who are this people
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Oppy2k2: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Terrorists join hands together dey rule Naja.

The corn3 is doom already, only God can redeem it
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by vineyardfarms: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:

NBC - OVER TO YOU, ARE YOU WATCHING GUMI HATE SPEECH
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Slimjorgor: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2021
E no go beta 4 this gumi & isa pandemic, do you think we are lunatics like you people.
na ogun go kill all of una finish.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Reference:

They said it was more important to have National Assembly that works hand in glove with the Executive so they got rid of the 8th Senate (?) and pressed for 'yes men' to head it. What has the cooperation done to move Nigeria forward. Today the National Assembly instead of being the hallowed chamber is the 'hollowed chambers', completely void of any sense of citizen representation, of checks and balances and any form of useful legislation to save the nation.

Is this not the dividend of crass ignorance on the part of those who vigorously promoted the autocracy we have today. Can they see the result of putting all your eggs in one basket. Can they see the difference between the stability and ease of chair with four legs (Executive, Judiciary, Legislature and Citizenry), a stool with three legs, a bicycle with two wheels and a pogo stick of autocratic rule... where you will have to expend enormous amounts of energy, focus and dexterity just to stay upright...

One again I wish to remind Nigerians. That you cannot have a better country than you intellect can deliver on a personal level. And that we cannot experience a better country than we are prepared to sacrifice for and lay down our sentiments to claim.

Very much on point as usual

Unfortunately those who need to see this will not, or see it, scoff and move on
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Terrorist just look at this fool

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Someone7:
Finally paid for my educational qualifications to be evaluated by Canada and registered for IELTS. I don't feel so bad about this madness going on in Nigeria anymore

Stop louding It until you get there. Lay low because Nigeria Village People network na 10G. You will be surprised the amount of people planning to run away from shiiiithole soon and will never look back.....

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Saibukkii1: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2021
This is wickedness �����
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Harrynight:
I've said it before, this man is a secret terrorist

Lol Secret what?? Can't you see It all over him. He Isn't even hiding anything. Only If you understand better. Take a close look at him once again. I was once a devoted muslim before, courtesy of my mum, not until when I started growing up and see truly what the world Is all about. I solely believe In God and will do forever but You see these "Extremist & Religion Peeps" are Cancer to Human Race.....
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Kdon2: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2021
obalize:
It's a pity. What a country..?

Nigerians, please brace up for more killings..
Terrorists are in power and your blood and souls will be used to nourish the Fulani dominated government and your children will be sold as sex slaves.

You are reprehensible.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by MrUchenna1(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
MANY HAVE COME AND GONE, RETROGRESSIVE ELEMENTS CLAIMING TO BE PEACE MAKERS
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Kdon2: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Prinnce1:
baba, point out where and when I mentioned northerners in my post I specifically mentioned Gumi. I got northern friends and am not like you, killing and other vices should be our collective responsibility to oppose it by all means, if you are happy about it then Goodluck to you as for me am heartbroken to see daily news about death.

They are happy spilling blood. Any difference from wild animal that lives in jungle? NO
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by asobo1: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Golden057:
The northerners are very sincere and honest, they don't deceive anybody. They will let you know that they're cruel, crazy, wicked, blood tasty and domineering without pity. But my fellow southerners will rake, shout, threaten, deceive and betray each other.

Let me see how everything will end by God's grace we shall see the end.
Northern Muslims please.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by DavidSilas2015: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Birds of the same feathers. Is so sad , all the comment Gumi is making, nobody has called to questions, it means the government has evil agender toward this country, that why we are not winning the war against bokoharam . may God deliver us all
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Achizzy7: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
e no go better for Lord lugard n his wife....

God go punish una

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Successfulben: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2021
You people that foolishly shouted say Bubu, are majorly the ones LAMENTING. You allowed greed, wickedness and tribalism to take over your senses, hence your Lamentations. You went to school but school did not pass through you. You will suffer together with your children for allowing a Fulani with no primary education to rule over you. Woe to those who shouted sai Bubu, sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by skyman200(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2021
We are finished,no wonder Insecurity everywhere,we are in the hands of the terrorist.
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2021
lord lugard, it will never be well with u.. tueh
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by enigma1122(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Doraty1:

I don't know maybe dis sheik go see my comment na God go punish dis sheik idiot people
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by tobstarizhia(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Take up arms and defend yourself. That's what I'd do
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Stop louding It until you get there. Lay low because Nigeria Village People network na 10G. You will be surprised the amount of people planning to run away from shiiiithole soon and will never look back.....

I'm not louding anything sir. I'm just glad I finally made time to start the process. I've been there before, studied for years and come back. Village people no do anything. They only exist in Nollywood. Carry that superstition elsewhere..
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Grace001: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
lymelyte:
you are very silly and crazy making this statement.. The northern own you and your household not everyone else..

You sense dey under your leg

You’re not being truthful to yourself, but I will leave you with your mumuism
Re: We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi by Yeahmehn: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
See dem!
Dem want turn matter to Christian vs Muslim. This is not! It's about murderers and their supporters. If una like bring ayatollah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.