Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

“your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi (2698 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2021
A viral video on the internet of a lady rejecting his boyfriend proposal in the market place only because of his manhood was too small as the lady says.

The man who prepared a surprise for his girlfriend in the public get a big sound of No from his girlfriend despite the fact the people in the market area plead with his girlfriend to accept the proposal.

According to the video below, The man could be seen kneeling down with a ring to insert into the finger of his girlfriend after which he got the unexpected. The lady who was bold enough said: "I Love you but I can't cope with your small manhood".

See the viral video below...
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/your-thing-is-too-small-lady-turns-down.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yeh!!!! The future is indeed female oooo..... Ur thing is too small may mean the guy will need lots of sand to fill the deep pit... Am just saying my own ooo

6 Likes

Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Jeon(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
A viral video on the internet of a lady rejecting his boyfriend proposal in the market place only because of his manhood was too small as the lady says.

The man who prepared a surprise for his girlfriend in the public get a big sound of No from his girlfriend despite the fact the people in the market area plead with his girlfriend to accept the proposal.

According to the video below, The man could be seen kneeling down with a ring to insert into the finger of his girlfriend after which he got the unexpected. The lady who was bold enough said: "I Love you but I can't cope with your small manhood".

See the viral video below...
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/your-thing-is-too-small-lady-turns-down.html?m=0

mtchwee.
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by abeniagbon(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Girl don see too much, big bigger biggest, small letter. no dey her grammar
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by LoveDecay(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sad!

What about us with the tiniest on Earth?

This is unfair. A lot of men are going to be depressed reading this.

#WickedSmile
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Sonnobax15(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Some men are naturally gifted SIMPs

You see that okoro up there.... He's simply a product of a sperm that was supposed to be left inside a condom instead of depositing it inside a woman..

Not that I'm pained that he disgraced himself publicly but on the kind of unique way that chose to accept the disgrace whole-heartedly...

2 Likes

Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

You see that okoro up there.... He's simply a product of a sperm that was supposed to be left inside a condom instead of depositing it inside a woman..

Not that I'm pained that he disgraced himself publicly but on the kind of unique way that chose to accept the disgrace whole-heartedly...

E dey always pain me bro. Manchi go dey kneel down dey beg barney wey men don dig wotoporously. Kai, Manginas everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by richmond500: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

it wasn't the guys fault that the lady is a septic tank, We all go through one embarrassment or the other.

I know a guy who said he is ashamed of being a Nigerian
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by extol1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
please can someone tell me the benefits of proposing to a lady in public?
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by doubleE70: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
his Dick his problemcheesy
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by mmadu4: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
if i was the girl i will just gentle hug the guy and take him to one corner and tell him that im not ready yet i think that is the most humane thing to do . . instead of public humiliating the guy . some girls are evil . and they can pretend for Africa . imagine dating a guy eating his money knowing fully well you dont like his thing , guys be careful with naija girls

2 Likes

Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Preshmane(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
na skit be this na
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Problem too much... Some days back i read of a lady filing for divorce because her husband's pipe is too big. Now this one say she no dey do tiny tempah but she dey claim to love am and lead am on.. shebi una dey see say this love na scam?

Las las na good fvckn and plenty lies most of these girls really need. Kpekus wey no sweet u no need to keep am. Pipe wey no sweet u no need to keep am. Chop and ghost him/her.

I no too blame her sha the guy suppose know say no be him size undecided
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by healthbing(f): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Woooooo...
So cruel..
Anyways its better she said it now than enter into the marriage then end up cheating.

1 Like

Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Cousin9999: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fake.

But the line, "I can't cope."

[img]https://media./images/7d5805632ab4841bcac54f5261226b71/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi by Seandisputed(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
If this isn't a skit, then that guy is a foolish being.

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain What Is Going On Here (18+ Graphic Pic) / . / I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.