Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2711 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ginaz(f): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
i just told my crush he have bad breath, things like this isn't so easy i swear. i was so nervous and couldn't tell him face off but i managed to tell him today.

i felt he should know about it . i hope i didn't destroy his confidence though

1 Like

Re: . by stanliwise(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ginaz:
i just told my crush he have bad breath, things like this isn't so easy i swear. i was so nervous and couldn't tell him face off but i managed to tell him today.

Let’s wait and see

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ginaz:

i felt he should know about it .

he has bad breath and you are his crush. I dont

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol although he might take it the wrong way but trust me u did the right thing for him by being truthful

8 Likes

Re: . by fillipelobos: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
It's better to tell.

As long as you did so with wisdom then it's the right thing to do.
Re: . by FalseProphet1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
How do people have bad breath and not know. Honestly some people are just dirty.

Likewise girls having a smelling pússy and waiting for a guy to call their attention to it before know that they smell down there.

If you want to be with someone, the first thing you must work on is yourself. Ask your male friends if your mouth smells they would tell you, keep yourself clean. Brush well, bath well.

Even me as a prophet before any counselling, I lick Tom Tom just so that I can have fresh breath.

This I have seen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
After telling him, what confidence are you asking of🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: . by Pells1: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good he go dey brush morning and night now grin grin cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
You did the right thing... He'll thank you later even if he might not tell you..😂😂😂
Ginaz:

Re: . by Waffarianman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
After telling him did you recommend any solutions to his problems.

Tell the person in question to keep eating much better kola his bad breath will go back normal.

Do that and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: . by 07kjb: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
How do people have bad breath and not know. Honestly some people are just dirty.

Likewise girls having a smelling pússy and waiting for a guy to call their attention to it before know that they smell down there.

If you want to be with someone, the first thing you must work on is yourself. Ask your male friends if your mouth smells they would tell you, keep yourself clean. Brush well, bath well.

Even me as a prophet before any counselling, I lick Tom Tom just so that I can have fresh breath.

This I have seen.

Some times I wonder,I have 100% sound breath but I'm still conscious of my self

The first step of conquering bad breath or body odour is to know you have it

2 Likes

Re: . by 07kjb: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Waffarianman:
After telling him did you recommend any solutions to his problems.

Tell the person in question to keep eating much better kola his bad breath will go back normal.

Do that and thank me later

Bitter kola, garden egg,bitter leaf they all help in curing bad breath

3 Likes

Re: . by Siminialaye20(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mouth and body odour. These are some of the things someone shouldn't be ignorant of. Even if you dress well, wear expensive clothes on your body, but the moment mouth or body odour ooze out from you and a person perceive it nah confirm turn off. Big time..

that's why before I bleep ashawo, I brush well, spray better perfume. I no dey like "see finish"
Re: . by Waffarianman(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
07kjb:

Bitter kola, garden egg,bitter leaf they all help in curing bad breathe

Ok
Re: . by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hope his bad breath is not like Tinubu own.
Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
what are you then crushing on

1 Like

Re: . by kelspinall(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
nsogbu
Re: . by shantti(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin grin how did u tell him
where u like babe, u chop dead body?

1 Like

Re: . by lecowas: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
You have done well by telling him the truth. However, I will tell you another truth about you, "you don't know the difference between 'has, have and had' ".
Re: . by Vyzz: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Ginaz:

You did destroy it though
Re: . by MemoriesAndMe: 12:52am On Feb 04, 2023
anthonyuncle:
what are you then crushing on
Probably money, cars, flashy lifestyle...who knows.
Re: . by rickleye: 2:43am On Feb 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

As a false prophet you mean
Re: . by rex444(m): 2:50am On Feb 04, 2023
What if the person telling him he has bad breath,has bad breath too but too ignorant to notice ??
Re: . by imagrg(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Or smelling kpekus? grin
rex444:
What if the person telling him he has bad breath,has bad breath too but too ignorant to notice ??
Re: . by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ginaz:

Nothing bad here, I just hope you didn't tell him in a rude way tho? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Prettygirl200(f): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Okay we hear you, next?: undecided undecided
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Ginaz:

Correct your english orangutan. Orangutan 🦧
It's I Told My Crush He Has Bad Breathe. Change the have to has.
Go to school, you ll be following dïcks!
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Correct your english orangutan. Orangutan 🦧
It's I Told My Crush He Has Bad Breathe. Change the have to has.
Go to school, you ll be following dïcks!

🤣🤣🤣

See the so called intellect that her boyfriend ran away from her cos of her greed and long throat for a car she can't afford to buy for herself .

Someone that can't feed and barely sustain herself on a 4k fund wants a car.

If i wanted to correct that slip up i would have done so but I don't live my life on nairaland.

Go and get yourself a car and stop being a greedy failed political science student. goat!
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Ginaz:

🤣🤣🤣

See the so called intellect that her boyfriend ran away from her cos of her greed and long throat for a car she can't afford to buy for herself .

Someone that can't feed and barely sustain herself on a 4k fund wants a car.

If i wanted to correct that slip up i would have done so but I don't live my life on nairaland.

Go and get yourself a car and stop being a greedy failed political science student. goat!
Your mumuness is highly noticed. You get enough tfare?
No be fine bara you dey do?
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Your mumuness is highly noticed. You get enough tfare?
No be fine bara you dey do?

You're a stupid child. you ain't grown yet, your miserable life is a statement enough to proof how stupid you are.

Same person shouting intellect comes to open a thread just to sound like a tout and goat. Gosh you're embarrassing !
Re: . by EmiDon11: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ginaz:

and u have been kissing him all this while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Relationships Break / Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? / How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.