Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (31580 Views)

Why Nigeria Ranked Third Worst Governed Country In The World / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years / Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

In the scenario I cited, the fault isn't Buharis. It's the fault of the Senate President/ president of house of reps....

Nigerias failure isn't just by the President. It's a failure of all other arms of government and institutions and buhari isn't responsible for that.

Buhari cannot:

Ensure security in Imo - that's the job of Imo Governor. Imo Governor can however ask for soldiers.

Ensure Senate sit 36hrs that's for Senate President to ensure.

Ensure good healthcare - that's for state governors to ensure.

Farmer herder crisis is for each state governor to solve - Buhari can't simultaneously solve that across 36 states

Governors are elected by the public not by Buhari.

Nigerians don't even know how government works and are so lazily blame it all on Mr President

U didn't answer my questions:

1. How has what u said negated what she said?

2. Who is d head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria?

3. Who is d commander in chief of d federal republic of nigeria & what is his job?

4. Since u no how govt works, kindly use ur knowledge to answer d questions I asked & enlighten us on how govt works using constitutional and practical references?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari is federally responsible for food security and his administration has done well in the area of food security. Don't take the rice fruits and vegetables you buy from the market for granted. Buhari has done a good job there...

By and large there's a limit to what one man can do so set your expectations accordingly.

Electricity and fuel the leaders of those ministries aren't doing a good job Buhari will eventually fire them hopefully but the blame should go to them not to Buhari

How has buhari done well in d area of food security?

How has he done a good in terms of rice, fruits and vegetables u say we shouldn't take for granted?

Why are d ministers of "electricity and fuel" not doing well? After 6years, why has it taken buhari that long to fire them?

When u say "fuel", I guess u mean petroleum. Are u aware that buhari is d minister of petroleum? If u say d minister in charge of fuel isn't doing well, are u invariably saying buhari isn't doing well and therefore deserves sack?
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by BigBashiru: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How has he done a good in terms of rice, fruits and vegetables u say we shouldn't take for granted?

Why are d ministers of "electricity and fuel" not doing well? After 6years, why has it taken buhari that long to fire them?

When u say "fuel", I guess u mean petroleum. Are u aware that buhari is d minister of petroleum? If u say d minister in charge of fuel isn't doing well, are u invariably saying buhari isn't doing well and therefore deserves sack?

what caused the French revolution was famine. The central focus of the administration had been food production. The high cost of food items is the greed of the merchants and not the fault of the government.

After 6years, why has it taken buhari that long to fire them?
Valid point.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by petra1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
musa234:
Buhari is a total disaster.. People don't know that the northerners are facing the heat too. From insecurity to inflation to unemployment.. Buhari failed the north, he failed Nigerians.

He should be tried for TREASON!. Chadians and fulanis fron Niger republic are filling up our nation against next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

what caused the French revolution was famine. The central focus of the administration had been food production. The high cost of food items is the greed of the merchants and not the fault of the government.

After 6years, why has it taken buhari that long to fire them?
Valid point.

U are yet to answer my questions:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by laiperi: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria has been going from bad to worse (or worser in in colloquial language) defended by cronies for parochial interests.

This rot did not begin with Buhari Government. This is not a blind spot, it is a deliberate action to make it the worst place for young generation while you used their income to isolate your individual family.

Look at 7 pages of distractions.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by BigBashiru: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

U are yet to answer my questions:

Before I comment further, please let me be clear that based on the failure of the government to maintain territorial integrity as well as reasonable secure life and property - the current president should resign. However, this must not mask the achievements of the administration in the areas of rice production, meat production etc. the day you will appreciate it is the day you will go to the market and be told no rice again or no meat.

However this good point of the administration has been nullified by the failure to end insurgency. All it would take to end the insurgency is to cooperate with South Africa, Kenya, UK or US - and carry out a joint operation - to quench the insurgency once and for all. Before the operation starts, all civilians would be asked to leave the area over a 3-6months period. This is common sense and the administration has failed to do this - and so is technically incompetent.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by vanvino(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anyone can complain about a "bad" attitude but what new or better attitude are you replacing the said "bad" attitude with? Was Jonathan good because fuel price was #85 and Buhari is bad because fuel price is #170? so will Buhari be seen as good if the next president's "food and fuel prices" become higher? Cos he will blame it on previous administration, its our custom. 2023 will soon be here so who are we replacing Buhari with? cus one thing that will remained constant is the attitude of Nigerian towards Nigeria. What some of us don't know is, we are not the one controlling the market, so during oil boom what did we do with the money? is it during this tenure that we know that our Refineries has problem? when a politician returned to his village and you celebrate him with honors and titles even when he does nothing, what massage are you sending to that boy who want to be a good leader? A young man who don't obay trafic laws do you think he will do it when he gets to Abuja? Let's look at the mirrow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Far away 3rd? Pls they have to do the statistics again apc member must have rigged it because apc can rig anything in as far to protect their cloned Buhari in Aso Rock. It's only apc I have seen a man *stole his own property and still denied it*.

3rd position is too far I expect it to be ist on the list Buhari must break all horror record before 2023.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by osazsky(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
How is this buharis fault....fools. i don't believe this rubbish.pdp trying as much as possible to tanish this government so that they will return to power
.tinubu for life
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Tundex911: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
The headline not complete yet...

.... Country in the world under the President Muhammed Buhari regime.

Smh
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by DedeNkem: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria is led by incompetent idiots, criminals and murderers!
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

Before I comment further, please let me be clear that based on the failure of the government to maintain territorial integrity as well as reasonable secure life and property - the current president should resign. However, this must not mask the achievements of the administration in the areas of rice production, meat production etc. the day you will appreciate it is the day you will go to the market and be told no rice again or no meat.

However this good point of the administration has been nullified by the failure to end insurgency. All it would take to end the insurgency is to cooperate with South Africa, Kenya, UK or US - and carry out a joint operation - to quench the insurgency once and for all. Before the operation starts, all civilians would be asked to leave the area over a 3-6months period. This is common sense and the administration has failed to do this - and so is technically incompetent.

It seems u didn't understand my questions:

1. How has buhari done well in d area of food security?

2. How has he done a good in terms of rice, fruits and vegetables u say we shouldn't take for granted?

3. Why are d ministers of "electricity and fuel" not doing well? After 6years, why has it taken buhari that long to fire them?

4. When u say "fuel", I guess u mean petroleum. Are u aware that buhari is d minister of petroleum? If u say d minister in charge of fuel isn't doing well, are u invariably saying buhari isn't doing well and therefore deserves sack?

NB: in questions 1 & 2, I used d word "HOW". U haven't told me "HOW". I also don't d relevance of d information u provided in d second paragraph to d questions I asked u
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by Richthekid: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
First not third
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by BigBashiru: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
DedeNkem:
Nigeria is led by incompetent idiots, criminals and murderers!

The followers also have the wrong mentality e.g. get rich quick and the wrong culture.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by BigBashiru: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

It seems u didn't understand my questions:

2. How has he done a good in terms of rice, fruits and vegetables u say we shouldn't take for granted?

3. Why are d ministers of "electricity and fuel" not doing well? After 6years, why has it taken buhari that long to fire them?

4. When u say "fuel", I guess u mean petroleum. Are u aware that buhari is d minister of petroleum? If u say d minister in charge of fuel isn't doing well, are u invariably saying buhari isn't doing well and therefore deserves sack?

NB: in questions 1 & 2, I used d word "HOW". U haven't told me "HOW". I also don't d relevance of d information u provided in d second paragraph to d questions I asked u

For Q1 and 2, please refer to the Buhari Media Organization documents and videos on the agricultural achievements of the administration. It's too numerous to mention here.

3. I already admitted it's a lapse in the administration. Good citizens like you should join a non violent pressure group such as Enough is Enough to pressure the government to do the needful.

4. Buhari should resign due to inability to maintain territorial integrity e.g. boko Haram hoisting flag in Niger and not understanding that most Nigerians can't afford the high fuel prices I agree

I'm not arguing we just need to fix thus country so we don't hv to jappa to abroad.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by NairaMaster1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thanks to Buhari.

Going from Goodluck Jonathan to Buhari is just like escaping from frying pan to fire

Thank God you voted Buhari and your eyes are now cleared.
We would been better in the frying pan.
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

For Q1 and 2, please refer to the Buhari Media Organization documents and videos on the agricultural achievements of the administration. It's too numerous to mention here.

3. I already admitted it's a lapse in the administration. Good citizens like you should join a non violent pressure group such as Enough is Enough to pressure the government to do the needful.

4. Buhari should resign due to inability to maintain territorial integrity e.g. boko Haram hoisting flag in Niger and not understanding that most Nigerians can't afford the high fuel prices I agree

I'm not arguing we just need to fix thus country so we don't hv to jappa to abroad.

I didn't ask u about Bokoharam so I don't no how Bokoharam relates to d questions I asked u.

Am not discussing with buhari media organization. It's not buhari media organization that made d claim that buhari has done well in d area of food security. It's u who made that claims. If u say buharis achievements are too numerous to mention, then why are u finding it difficult answering my question? So my questions still remain unanswered:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by caandi: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na so

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by backbone503(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
My concern na how people dey survive for Zimbabwe and Venezuela
Re: Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI by juman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Gentlemanforyou:
I don’t know how we manage to be third our rightful position is first

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Jumbo Emerges Rivers Assembly Factional Speaker / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.