Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed (38923 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Ladycewhy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.
May be you can remind us how boko haram started.So we can compare the both methods of operation.

Forget it let me just refresh your memory that boko haram started with the bombing of churches ,then to schools.Let me also remind you that your political elites and their muslim followers all saw it as "doing the work of allah".Lets just say karma is still too kind to the north east,una never see anything.

Don't come here and change the narrative next time. Whatever is happening in the north east is still being pampered as boko haram members are "deradicalised" and treated better than their victims in idp camps.

And lastly ,you and I know you have nothing but pure undiluted hate for the entire South ,left for you we infidels can all burn, so stop all this famzing ,it doesn't suite you. And I also know you won't reply me with this moniker as you have an alternate you use in spreading your hate so you would rather use that one instead of compromising this one. nonsense and ingredients.

15 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by EricSmallz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you have a Police sibling posted to North or East, tell them to come sit at home for the mean time

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Rapuru14: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ramadan is always accompanied with negatives, am I the only one to have noticed this? I don't mean to deride any religion.
But why always??
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by AmgrayLogistics: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's getting too tough

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Bashir75: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
BadRadio:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/breaking-gunmen-attack-another-police-station-imo-kill-six-officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIS1L7vtyw

IGBOLAND DON MURDERED SLEEP. SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS SHOULD BE PLANNING TO SECURE/CLOSE BORDERS AROUND THE YORUBA REGION FOR IPOBIANS INFLUX AND REFUGEES.

I JUST CHECK NIGERIA MAP NOW AND I REALIZED THE SS STATES ARE EVEN CLOSER TO SW THAN SE.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by addictiv(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Too bad
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by HEAVEN4444: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
undecided these imo boys are vexing after ikonsu was smoked liked a grilled fish
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by chatinent: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by jimi4us: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Zoo army and police must fall grin grin
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Akpuobi1: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
e
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by ngadaAwo: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
Officialgarri:
Yet we still think Northerners are backward set of people?
We still blame North for practicing Islam
We say the North lacks education.

Ok, what about the East that has everything good and practice the "good religion"?
Have education...
Yet, they launch attacks on their own selves.

I think there is a curse on these people.
[/s]
shatap

5 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
We're entering a new stage of insecurity. The government has pushed the people beyond their limit, showing support for terrorists and Fulani herdsmen. It's only a matter of time, Nigeria will soon be ungovernable if this continues.

6 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Small time, Biafra land will turn to Mogadishu.

N.B: Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by jimi4us: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
undecided these imo boys are vexing after ikonsu was smoked liked a grilled fish

And you can see how they're smoking the Zoo army and police like Aboki suya grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by anochuko01(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.
As much as I'm not in support of the attack on security personnel, you can't just compare the reasoning of the easterners to that of the northerners.

9 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by achaemeka(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
God help us in this country.

Nairalanders abeg I need una help.
Abeg I need some financial support to do some expenses.

My monthly allowance for schooling,don finish due to increase in price of goods and services and my guardian say make I nor disturb am.

Pls 5k will do wonders for me.

F,i,r,s,t b,a,n,k
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by galaxy2020(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
iwaeda:

Things are not normal again.
.....and the people are hailing them not caring about stray bullets.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Another one
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Mrbenny001: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
The only hope of SE people..ESN has entered the trap fulani set for them. So bad
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by highcadre: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is getting way too much o.
A govt that cannot perform its duties should simply resign. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by HEAVEN4444: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
jimi4us:

And you can see how they're smoking the Zoo army and police like Aboki suya grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin thats true. grin
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by blinking001(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mekudi:
Ever since police Rob me of 50k about a month ago , I always feel glad each time they are dealt with , despite Endsars ,they are still doing illegal stop and search harassing and extorting youths...

No RIP to waste on those police officers because they would have caused pain for some individuals or family
These police officers may be someone else's dad, mum, siblings, uncle, Aunt, cousin etc. Show some respect boy. Never be in support of Evil, when you see evil speak up and conderm it. We are humans. Humanity comes first before anything.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Indispensable85(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
There will soon be IDP camps scattered across the South East. In the end,the poor masses will be the casualties.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Deydontknow(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Trimjos:
I am tempted to say Nice. People have really suffered in the hands of police officers

Bro God will bless you for saying this truth nah so my younger bro landlord send his son go fight my bro o, because the boy no de bow for ram for compound o still call police arrest and detain the small boy since yesterday nah now they release am after he paid 5k they tell am say Baba (landlord) say make them just detain am but as Baba no gree bring enough money nah why dey leave am imagine this kind of police AJAMGBADI police for Ojo nah God go punish una.

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by pacespot(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Imagine a situation where people trust the unknown gunmen than the military or police, this shows the gulf and loss of confidence between the government and the governed in this country.

17 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by PrinceMajestic: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Try to condemn the attacks and do nothing about it.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by BigJmbaitoli: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
My people let's expose they evil ones aiding & practically partaking in these carnage ravaging our ancestral land. That was how boko haram started when they locals were cheering them not until the metamorphosed into what it's today.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Aketi2: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
emnite:
Am coming

Are you the cameraman? This is hilarious!!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Buffalo2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
And Police officers are still reporting for duty in that area?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
gringringrin.
they are freedom fighters burning thier region to actualize their dream. so let them continue. what happened to freedom of expression.

Ask Buhari about freedom of expression that made him suspend Channels TV

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Tdotbluejays: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari has created a monster in the east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.