Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed (39167 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by obailala(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Liar!
The internet is your friend; we dont need to argue about like kids. Your knowledge of recen history is flawed. The very first violent acts of Boko Haram was bombing police station after police station, releasing prisoners and stealing arms. This was circa July 2009. Afterwards, their leader Yusuf was captured in the afternoon on camera, and extrajudicially executed in the evening of same day (specifically on 30th July). After the killing of their leader, they disappeared for a while and when they resumed, they became ever more violent, bombing churches and all.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
obailala:
The internet is your friend; we dont need to argue about like kids. Your knowledge of recen history is flawed. The very first violent acts of Boko Haram was bombing police station after police station, releasing prisoners and stealing arms. This was circa July 2009. Afterwards, their leader Yusuf was captured in the afternoon on camera, and extrajudicially executed in the evening of same day (specifically on 30th July). After the killing of their leader, they disappeared for a while and when they resumed, they became ever more violent, bombing churches and all.
So they came back bombing churches after gathering enough amunitions, what is the difference between what you said and what the other person said?

You and I know boko haram is a religious war ,jihad to be precise. While we are still unclear about the motive of unknown gun men , I can assure you it won't be a jihad like bokoharam ,so you can rest easy.

The issue of bokoharam is beyond you and I, only the president ,the northern elites and their sponsors both national and international know what's up,stop racking your head on big issues.

By the way, are you a northerner?

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by UnabashedIPOB: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Yet we still think Northerners are backward set of people?
We still blame North for practicing Islam
We say the North lacks education.

Ok, what about the East that has everything good and practice the "good religion"?
Have education...
Yet, they launch attacks on their own selves.

If we can't agree this is madness, then we should agree this is a curse haunting.

A FRIEND of your enemy is your ENEMY!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by owukpa(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by sultry69(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mekudi:
Ever since police Rob me of 50k about a month ago , I always feel glad each time they are dealt with , despite Endsars ,they are still doing illegal stop and search harassing and extorting youths...

No RIP to waste on those police officers because they would have caused pain for some individuals or family
I even report the extortion on their Twitter handle ,they didn't reply me.

Who is your boy?
Despite the protest during Endsars ,do they supposed to be operating in taxi without plate number doing illegal stop and search? Are they goat that doesn't listen to corrections? I repeat it that I have no RIP to waste, I'm sure those officers killed would have extort and caused pain to some people ,they won't rest in peace
Hmm,leopard never change it spot,Nigerian police will never change.

But if any kasala started today, Nigerian police will have most casualties because they are common enemy to common man.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by obailala(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wittyduchess:
So they came back bombing churches after gathering enough amunitions, what is the difference between what you said and what the other person said?

You and I know boko haram is a religious war ,jihad to be precise. While we are still unclear about the motive of unknown gun men , I can assure you it won't be a jihad like bokoharam ,so you can rest easy.

The issue of bokoharam is beyond you and I, only the president ,the northern elites and their sponsors both national and international know what's up,stop racking your head on big issues.

By the way, are you a northerner?
Someone warned that bombing and attacking of police stations was exactly the way boko haram started. The lady I replied doubted it saying NO, boko haram started by bombing churches. All I did was to step in and correct the statement by saying "hey, they actually started their violence by attacking police station". Hope you see the difference now?

I'm not from the north, what does that have to do with this?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
obailala:
Someone warned that bombing and attacking of police stations was exactly the way boko haram started. The lady I replied doubted it saying NO, boko haram started by bombing churches. All I did was to correct her by saying "hey, they actually started their violence by attacking police station". How then did you come to the conclusion we were saying the same thing? Does the correctness of an info not mean a thing?

I'm not from the north, what does that have to do with the simple info I stated above?
It has alot to do with it because it would have been a case of crying more than the bereaved if you were a northerner, the same arewa that was so vocal during sasha crisis and staged pro sars protests have all gone deaf and dumb, even the ones on this forum have never opened any thread regarding the insecurity in their region. To see a Northerner showing concern on a thread like this will be nothing short of fake love.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by obailala(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wittyduchess:
It has alot, because it would have been a case of crying more than the bereaved if you were a northerner, the same arewa that was so vocal during sasha crisis and staged pro sars protests have all gone deaf and dumb, even the ones on this forum have never opened any thread regarding the insecurity in their region. To see a Northerner showing concern on a thread like this will be nothing short of fake love.
Well, I'm from Imo state, but it doesnt matter where I'm from. From experience I know crisis like these always have a way of eventually affecting you regardless of where you are or where you're from.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
obailala:
Well, I'm from Imo state, but it doesnt matter where I'm from. From experience I know crisis like these always have a way of eventually affecting you regardless of where you are or where you're from.
True. The ruins of jos south crisis still stands till date, last time I was there ,I just shook my head.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by izubext007: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
borno and yobe are representating north east , while Imo and Ebonyi are representing south east.

buhari should end this north east and south east wahala jareeee.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by owobokiri(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.

Market is fine, Bros..... Very very fine..
The east is fine..
We were all getting along very well in this country, until you guys went to the land of the dead to bring this man..
Igboland is not a minority area in Nigeria! So any attempt by the other two majority ethnic group to marginalise Igboland perpetually, will be resisted! Fiercely resisted!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by ofiko123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by EdwardRandy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Ok, what about the East that has everything good and practice the "good religion"?
Have education...

If we can't agree this is madness, then we should agree this is a curse haunting.
Biko how are we attacking ourselves by killing those who have murdered us extrajudicially?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by preciousmetals: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
My friend stop talking nonsense, no group in those countries you mention is fighting because they want to have their country, mind you Somali land have already separated their self from Somalia and they are living a peaceful life, Buhari and his co travellers think that Igbos are stupid people, wait what you are seen now is child play to what is about to befall your country Nigeria, start parking your load because very soon those things you're seen in the East will reach you, the only thing that will save Nigeria is to allow Biafrans to go
Angelfrost:

Must??! Is this how nations divide??! Have Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, etc, divided due to internal war??!...

You guys need proper education on how break up works among or within nations! Lol!

At the end of the day, those who will suffer most from the fallout of these crises are the citizens of your states: Inability to attract investors and investments due to protracted insecurity will increase unemployment and really impoverish the people! Meanwhile, no foreign nation will do a damn thing even if or when Buhari chooses to truly wield the big stick... Matter of fact, UN will do what they do best: Sit back and watch your state burn!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by emperor863(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Have education...

It is karma at work sir.

Remember what happened at Lagos on 21st October last year? Well a replay is being enacted in your enclaves.

Just like Buhari did nothing to secure Lagos, he will not raise a finger to stop crude men from destroying themselves.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by emperor863(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingspin:
How did Nigeria get here?

Farmers vs herdsmen crises.

The FG rejected any reasonable calls to resolve the issue earlier, including providing ranches and banning open grazing.
Which any sane government ought to do. All fall on death ears.

The results is what we are seeing today from South East to South West.

Which south west?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by engrchykae(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
gringringrin.
they are freedom fighters burning thier region to actualize their dream. so let them continue. what happened to freedom of expression.
Russians burnt Moscow to ashes instead of napoleon bonaparte taking a standing Moscow.
Hitler scorched germany so that the allies won't have anything to rejoice at.
Jews committed suicide at masada instead of enriching roman coffers through the slave market.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by engrchykae(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
This is getting out of hand!

I won't be surprised if Rochas has a hand in all that is happening in Imo state.
for people like you everything is politics.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Trimjos: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
charlesucheh:
then you should be tempted to call yourself a retard for even intending to to support this kinda lawlessness..

Is ur mother a retard?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Consray(f): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
They think they are doing Nigeria? They are doing themselves. Very soon they'll be total breakdown of law and order in the east, insecurity will skyrocket, only then they'll understand what they've done to themselves. They'll be no police, Army, or any security outfit to run to when things start going south for them. All we need right now is peace. Enough is enough.
you just said my mind!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Sunday2021: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari declare war on these people, many igbos are in support of this killings. Buhari declare state of emergency, appoint military governors in each of the trouble state let see who is who.
We have sacrifice the life of our security men too much. Enough is enough!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rotadeco27: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
They think they are doing Nigeria? They are doing themselves. Very soon they'll be total breakdown of law and order in the east, insecurity will skyrocket, only then they'll understand what they've done to themselves. They'll be no police, Army, or any security outfit to run to when things start going south for them. All we need right now is peace. Enough is enough.
Preach that to bokoaram and bandits
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
gringringrin.
they are freedom fighters burning thier region to actualize their dream. so let them continue. what happened to freedom of expression.

And UK is announcing to the whole world that it is ready to give these people asylum as a way to escape nemesis. UK government no get sense.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotadeco27:

Preach that to bokoaram and bandits

You're going the way of them. Lol
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by ebukaokeke234: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
For once you are making sense madridguy

madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by blackmaine: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
Ogah no more lobbying for police men to be sent over to SE
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by abatically(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2021
plusfield:

Have you not noticed that unlike the north, not one single person's property in the east had been affected. You think they are not smart.
Meanwhile, while I dont support what's happening, the east have been complaining for years of the over exploitation by the military and police of the zone. Do you know that in the police and army, you need to have connection or give bribe to be posted to the east because you will recoup your money soon by exploiting the indigenes. Do you know that before now, you cant drive a manual gear and run fro gear 1 to 4 on any major road in the east without running into a checkpoint.
So, what's happening now is a result of years of suppression and exploitation

I hope u know there is no way u will put arms in the hands of civilians and things won't go awry? Maybe today no person's property has been affected but if this is not curbed soon enough it will get to that point when these gunmen (or some of these gunmen) will start invading innocent people's homes. Its just a matter of time. With this insecurity it is only a matter of time before some other factions start forming, hoodlums will seize the opportunity to carry out their evil acts especially when there are no security forces. Do u know how much damage was done in 24 hours during the endsars protest? Just 24 hours without the security forces hoodlums had a field day. I hope u guys know what u are asking for, violence is not the way out, its only going to make things worse. I can't believe people are jubilating for killing security forces, this never ends well.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by tit(f): 4:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Fake news
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:00am On Apr 28, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Again? God have mercy! What is really happening? If you voted for this government and still supporting them, on a norms e no suppose better for you o.

MY SISTER NOR BE LIE YOU TALK.

E NOR GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY WEY DEY SUPPPORT THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT

CC:
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
engrchykae:
for people like you everything is politics.

What other way could you explain the constant cause of unrest in this nation of ours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.