Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed (38942 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Indispensable85(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
tit:

Who is going to drive people from their homes?
Nigeria army?

Are the IDPs in Borno and Benue caused by Nigeria army?

Have you heard of the proverb that says when two elephants fight?Hahaha. .......just watch and see how the poor masses will be on the receiving end of all this madness. Nnamdi kanu is far away in UK, Buhari is well secured in far away Aso rock. Governor Hope Uzodima can govern the state from a secured location in Abuja. Let's see who becomes the victims in the end. Other political actors can fly out at anytime, INFACT most of them have mansions in Abuja that's if they don't want to go to U.S., Canada, Europe or Asia or even any of the close African country. Dubai dey dia sef......when all is said and done the southeast would've destroyed themselves and the little infrastructure they had unknowingly to them.It will become clear who the fool is by then.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
O boyyyyyy, this is live ohhhhh. Men dun enter high way
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Kingrefreshed: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.

Sharaaaaaaaaaaapu

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Angrygoat: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
See ppl are no longer worried,criminals moving with guns majestically,are being hailed by dumbos. Endsars na joke.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by onespecial(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Must??! Is this how nations divide??! Have Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, etc, divided due to internal war??!...

You guys need proper education on how break up works among or within nations! Lol!

At the end of the day, those who will suffer most from the fallout of these crises are the citizens of your states: Inability to attract investors and investments due to protracted insecurity will increase unemployment and really impoverish the people! Meanwhile, no foreign nation will do a damn thing even if or when Buhari chooses to truly wield the big stick... Matter of fact, UN will do what they do best: Sit back and watch your state burn!

Hypocrites !! All this while they have been protesting peacefully yet you send your soldiers to go play with Hunan lives at your entertainment, that is if we assume IPOB are the ones carrying out these attacks. Now you fake concern and want them to know way to go if they demand break away. What other way do you want ? Let me guess, the only way that they keep coming out unarmed while you practise your shoot on target till you waste them all, right ?

Stop faking your concern, it is hypocritical and useless. Your useless concern is worse than the condemnable act they are carrying out.

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I hope you guys are not surprise that Baba lifeless and his gang of Efulefu's are really working hard to destroy the South completely before he leaves office...

So far so good, his boys are at the receiving end of the hot bullets coming out from the loaded guns of the UGM...

"Pikin wen say E mama nor go sleep, Na orphanage home fit am".

There is a big difference between South South and south east. IPOB can't bring that down to the south south. We knew this was how they would destroy their region and the south south vehemently rejected the IPOB.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Paretomaster1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now you are hailing them, when your region turn to Somalia, dont come here, and cry...

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Jarman411(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
042rebel:
Thank God for the attached video. The identity of Unknown Gunmen just became clearer.
This is no way to go about secession, killing your own brothers and burning down your own region. Later we'll turn around and blame Fulani and Northerners.

Fool... Slave forever
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by BBright1: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nnamdi kanu pls call ur boys to order.
Buhari pls call ur boys to order.
Patamni use pls call ur boys to order.
We want to have peace not war
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
onespecial:

Hypocrites !! All this while they have been protesting peacefully yet you send your soldiers to go play with Hunan lives at your entertainment, that is if we assume IPOB are the ones carrying out these attacks. Now you fake concern and want them to know way to go if they demand break away. What other way do you want ? Let me guess, the only way that they keep coming out unarmed while you practise your shoot on target till you waste them all, right ?

Stop faking your concern, it is hypocritical and useless. Your useless concern is worse than the condemnable act they are carrying out.

You are barely making sense... Highly incoherent comment. You think you are exchanging banter with an APC zombie or PDP wailer??! Go have a word with yourself.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Heartmender1: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
They think they are doing Nigeria? They are doing themselves. Very soon they'll be total breakdown of law and order in the east, insecurity will skyrocket, only then they'll understand what they've done to themselves. They'll be no police, Army, or any security outfit to run to when things start going south for them. All we need right now is peace. Enough is enough.

I never said i love you for my gender before but for this particular statement.

It touches my heart that's why i am saying i love u for this
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by onespecial(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

Have you heard of the proverb that says when two elephants fight?Hahaha. .......just watch and see how the poor masses will be on the receiving end of all this madness. Nnamdi kanu is far away in UK, Buhari is well secured in far away Aso rock. Governor Hope Uzodima can govern the state from a secured location in Abuja. Let's see who becomes the victims in the end. Other political actors can fly out at anytime, INFACT most of them have mansions in Abuja that's if they don't want to go to U.S., Canada, Europe or Asia or even any of the close African country. Dubai dey dia sef......when all is said and done the southeast would've destroyed themselves and the little infrastructure they had unknowingly to them.It will become clear who the fool is by then.

So because of all these non making sense excuses u listed here, a people should give in to suppression so a few can enjoy ?

I know you must be from West.

Go to hell with your advise. If anywhere burns, it will get to those in high places one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Jarman411(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
charlesucheh:
then you should be tempted to call yourself a retard for even intending to to support this kinda lawlessness..

Bleep you bitch... I support the killings of police and Army... May my brother they killed for serving in the Army keep tormenting them. If you support them, you'll die. Fool

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Jarman411(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Now you are hailing them, when your region turn to Somalia, dont come here, and cry...

Is our region part of nigeria? I yes, what went wrong. Abeg, we love UGM. Burn imo. Burn everywhere, extend to North and South. We all die ones. Thanks MNK... I'm not even interested in Biafra anymore. I want everything that exist in Nigeria to burn . Fu*k the police. Bleep you who thinks otherwise
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Indispensable85(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
onespecial:

So because of all these non making sense excuses u listed here, a people should give in to suppression so a few can enjoy ?

I know you must be from West.

Go to hell with your advise. If anywhere burns, it will get to those in high places one way or another.

I just realize I was talking to a kid. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
the number of security agents that gave been killed in The SE for two months now is close to 60.
I believe a point has been made and I believe that the Nigerian government has taken note . can this unknown gunmen hold their wrath before the cross the rubicon and lead the East on another unknown campaign ?

can Buhari show maturity and leadership for once and call for a national dialogue?

Can our lawmakers brake from the norm and truly do their jobs?

or will anarchy consume this nation?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by witworth(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Must??! Is this how nations divide??! Have Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, etc, divided due to internal war??!...

You guys need proper education on how break up works among or within nations! Lol!

At the end of the day, those who will suffer most from the fallout of these crises are the citizens of your states: Inability to attract investors and investments due to protracted insecurity will increase unemployment and really impoverish the people! Meanwhile, no foreign nation will do a damn thing even if or when Buhari chooses to truly wield the big stick... Matter of fact, UN will do what they do best: Sit back and watch your state burn!
you're the one with the fallacy and fantasies, you can keep on masturbating, am aware of some of your good points, but that does not mean we won't separate, we will soon, mind you, Nigeria is not yemen, somalia, syria or venezuela, Nigeria is going down, whether you like it or not, maybe I need to lecture you that there's ongoing civil war in yemen and Syria so remove them from your examples or how country should divide peacefully, the bottom line is UN is not a united nations at all as so called, so that's not what we rely on, the developed and real democratic nations of the west will deal with Buhari mercilessly if he decide to wage any genocide, mind you, he is not God too so anyone can die, we have a lot of them dictators wey even the people of the country don kill throway last last.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Again? God have mercy! What is really happening? If you voted for this government and still supporting them, on a norms e no suppose better for you o.

Is the government attacking police officers?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
I shake my head for people hailing those gunmen bringing down security architecture in their domain tongue maybe you people should ask the people of the North East how market now.
So what do we do then? Cry? Even if we start crying what is happening will continue because vengeance is a bastard.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
When the centre can no longer hold.…......
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Skmoda360(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
I sold my RIP on large market
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
witworth:
you're the one with the fallacy and fantasies, you can keep on masturbating, am aware of some of your good points, but that does not mean we won't separate, we will soon, mind you, Nigeria is not yemen, somalia, syria or venezuela, Nigeria is going down, whether you like it or not, maybe I need to lecture you that there's ongoing civil war in yemen and Syria so remove them from your examples or how country should divide peacefully, the bottom line is UN is not a united nations at all as so called, so that's not what we rely on, the developed and real democratic nations of the west will deal with Buhari mercilessly if he decide to wage any genocide, mind you, he is not God too so anyone can die, we have a lot of them dictators wey even the people of the country don kill throway last last.

Keep deceiving yourself. In 50 years time, Nigeria is still standing but your region will be reduced to shreds and you will be at the mercy of regional war Lords that will be looking for child soldiers, foods, money from anywhere they can get. And where do you think they will get it? From the IDPs in your region.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by chaloskyx: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
IF I SAY I CARE ID BE LYING. WE ALL IN NIGERIA DONT CARE LETS BE HONEST AS LONG AS OUR FAMILIES ARNT KILLED THATS HOW WE ARE SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED. ITS THE SAME REASON WE HAVE THE KIND OF LEADERS THAT GOVERN US
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by dejol88: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
madridguy:
Right now, Nigerian military don't have the capacity to deploy personnel on two fronts. This is guerrilla war and you don't know where to concentrate your manpower to take control.

You see, Nigeria handlers are still stuck in analogue. People nowadays watch how Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq military were taken down and notes were taken. All information are are available on the internet, battle tactics etc. but our leaders thinks that any uprising we would just roll out tank and crush anything. Little wonder why we keep failing in the North East.

We ought to preempt every action taken . IpoB members should not have been killed while waving flags and Fulani madness should have been curtailed at the outset. Even Buhari speech did not help nor his appointment!
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladycewhy:
May be you can remind us how boko haram started.So we can compare the both methods of operation.

Forget it let me just refresh your memory that boko haram started with the bombing of churches ,then to schools.Let me also remind you that your political elites and their muslim followers all saw it as "doing the work of allah".Lets just say karma is still too kind to the north east,una never see anything.

Don't come here and change the narrative next time. Whatever is happening in the north east is still being pampered as boko haram members are "deradicalised" and treated better than their victims in idp camps.

And lastly ,you and I know you have nothing but pure undiluted hate for the entire South ,left for you we infidels can all burn, so stop all this famzing ,it doesn't suite you. And I also know you won't reply me with this moniker as you have an alternate you use in spreading your hate so you would rather use that one instead of compromising this one. nonsense and ingredients.

Hey, get it. Don't involve the south in your fight. It's the south east not the south. You are not getting us involved in your fruitless fight. There is south south and there is south east.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by witworth(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
rottennaija:

Keep deceiving yourself. In 50 years time, Nigeria is still standing but your region will be reduced to shreds and you will be at the mercy of regional war Lords that will be looking for child soldiers, foods, money from anywhere they can get. And where do you think they will get it? From the IDPs in your region.
you're obviously a buharist and APC slave, even if it will be over your dead body, Yoruba nation will be achieved. You say Next 50 years, you have said your own, thank God you're not God, Yoruba nation will be achieved
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
dejol88:

Right now, Nigerian military don't have the capacity to deploy personnel on two fronts. This is guerrilla war and you don't know where to concentrate your manpower to take control.

You see, Nigeria handlers are still stuck in analogue. People nowadays watch how Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq military were taken down and notes were taken. All information are are available on the internet, battle tactics etc. but our leaders thinks that any uprising we would just roll out tank and crush anything. Little wonder why we keep failing in the North East.

We ought to preempt every action taken . IpoB members should not have been killed while waving flags and Fulani madness should have been curtailed at the outset. Even Buhari speech did not help nor his appointment!

So you download the formations and play it in your phones?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Ladycewhy(f): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
rottennaija:

Hey, get it. Don't involve the south in your fight. It's the south east not the south. You are not getting us involved in your fruitless fight. There is south south and there is south east.
And I am from the South south. Lost a relative to their jihad ,if it doesn't affect you ,it does affects me ,so shut up.

1 Like

Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
witworth:
you're obviously a buharist and APC slave, even if it will be over your dead body, Yoruba nation will be achieved. You say Next 50 years, you have said your own, thank God you're not God, Yoruba nation will be achieved

Stupid post.
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by rottennaija(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladycewhy:
And I am from the South south. Lost a relative to their jihad ,if it doesn't affect you ,it does affects me ,so shut up.

Which state of the south south are you from?
Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by Ladycewhy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
rottennaija:

Which state of the south south are you from?
And what has that got to do with anything? You think jihadists go about asking your state of origin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.