Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory (65022 Views)

Nigeria Had Their Worst Independence Day Celebration Yesterday - #nigeria@61 / My Saddest Day As Senate President ~ Bukola Saraki / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Emmanuelcann: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Right now I have no choice but to believe the opposition is behind these violence erupting here and there.
And government is helpless?
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by KingOKON: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
M
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by GeneralPula: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Right now I have no choice but to believe the opposition is behind these violence erupting here and there.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by UNCL3(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good evening beautiful people, please stream this wonderful song I did. I promise no regrets on your data. Link in signature, thanks.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Yus2020: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Any country that use excessive force on his citizens has critical issue with bad governance
APC and jihidist Fulani cabal
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by samsard(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
These conspiracy theories and blame game don't solve anything.
Northern Muslims were spinning conspiracy theories about Boko Haram instead of facing reality, some PDP members spinned conspiracy theories, now southeasterers won't admit that their brothers are the ones causing problem there. Instead, they're blaming the DSS.
Now here you're stupidly towing the same line
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by ThuGGeR147: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
I just need need one Ak49 & two M16, in preparation of this lubbish wey dey come up so ooh... :O
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by RealAlubarika(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
mazimee:
The monsters you made have come knocking on your door. All these could have been avoided some years ago but the approach from the Government gave birth to this.

We are approaching a breaking point as an entity.

You made a valid point, the issue we are being confronted with didn't start in 2015 though I'm not holding brief for the inept APC led federal government. What we see today are dividend of bad leadership over time.
These bandits should start attacking present and previous political office holder they are the problem of Nigeria including Saraki that is talking

We rise by lifting others
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by teejet: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Catching cruise with Nigeria's problem while having your eyes glued to 2023.

Tomorrow never comes!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Sorry who is this? You forget to take your drugs or what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by AfonjaConehead: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13455393_8c6c63a7a64a44e4b6cafa22528c31bd_jpeg_jpegbca24a78a09f52ed12b1e02243776e23

Almagamation of Nigeria was done in 1914

Nigeria gained independence on October 1st 1960

Are Jehovah witnesses right?
And that was also the year 1st world war broke out
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by RapistOnBail: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
sad
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Mokason288(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
You are a fooooooolish foooool

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by proclinician: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Lol
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by heybeebugatty(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's a matter of time.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Zeezenho: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
We are always right.they want us to be like every other region were almajere will come kill at will then we run to IDP camp or rather to uk for refugee
But chukwu okike so love us that he gave us his loved son mazi kanu.to defend our selfs and lead us out of the zoo .na God be praised.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Hezmatosky: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oga that something happened is not insecurity sir. Something happened and nothing was done is insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by KingOKON: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Opposition in Zamfara, Kastina, Niger, Benue, AkwaIbom, Maiduguri
Opposition in Bad economy, health ministry, Judiciary, ASSU....you are as stupid as anything

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
When stupid Nigerians were rejoicing because Buhari and apc has gotten Saraki out, I warned them that they are laughing at their own death because once Buhari installs his fools as Senate president and speaker, they will run Nigeria like a banana republic.
Why Nigerians allow tribalism and nepotism to hinder their ability to reason wide and far is the reason Nigeria is in this mess today under Buhari
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Godilla: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

Are you really okay!

Na the opposition also tell a sitting president to remain so silent in the face of unwanton killings in a country where he is the commander in chief! Am sure you forgot your brain somewhere before writing this!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by RealAlubarika(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mokason288:

He might be right, the federal government led by PMB should put all opposition big wig on security watch list. Including Dr. Bukola Saraki that is talking

We rise by lifting others
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by inspector1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri Right now I have no choice but to believe the opposition is behind these violence erupting here and there.

YEAH UR OPTION UR PROBLEM.... UR COMMENTS IS BEGINNING TO SPEAK OF WHOM YOU ARE.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria.........

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

A very

P athetic

C ontraption
Sai Next Level

cc lzaa simplyleo helinues ngadaAwo afonjaconehead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by osazsky(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Zeezenho:
We are always right.they want us to be like every other region were almajere will come kill at will then we run to IDP camp or rather to uk for refugee
But chukwu okike so love us that he gave us his loved son mazi kanu.to defend our selfs and lead us out of the zoo .na God be praised.
mazi kanu that ran cuz of one small immature python na him wan fight civil war..bros abeg talk another thing.i heard that his radio station in London that he uses to motivate and decieve innocent ingnorant people in biafra telling them to fight soldiers has been short down
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Dayvidblue: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13455393_8c6c63a7a64a44e4b6cafa22528c31bd_jpeg_jpegbca24a78a09f52ed12b1e02243776e23

Almagamation of Nigeria was done in 1914

Nigeria gained independence on October 1st 1960

Are Jehovah witnesses right?

Go and ask them in their kingdom Hall.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by WaffenSS(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
And while all these are happening, the president does not deem it fit to address the nation so the families of the victims could know he felt their pain, and the rest of us would remember we at least have a president.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:

This is exactly what Jonathan and Pdp thought when chibok gals we’re abducted and blamed Apc for politicizing the issue by drawing attention to it.

Im sure u watch the El rufai interview?

That how it works. U blame the opposition for ur obvious incompetence. undecided
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by inspector1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Godilla post

Are you really okay!

Na the opposition also tell a sitting president to remain so silent in the face of unwanton killings in a country where he is the commander in chief! Am sure you forgot your brain somewhere before writing this!

THANKS BRO, @OFFICIAL GARRI HE THINK THRU HIS ANUS AND SHIT WITH BRAIN
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Zeezenho: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
osazsky:
mazi kanu that ran cuz of one small immature python na him wan fight civil war..bros abeg talk another thing.i heard that his radio station in London that he uses to motivate and decieve innocent ingnorant people in biafra telling them to fight soldiers has been short down

You hard or you wish?well breaking new in the next one hour he will be live on air.come with your pen and paper.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by pickatyouu: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
It won't end well for any one in apc administration or in support or is feeding from it.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by owukpa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by ngoremeka: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Every body dey do competition nobody wan carry last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.