Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory (64860 Views)

Nigeria Had Their Worst Independence Day Celebration Yesterday - #nigeria@61 / My Saddest Day As Senate President ~ Bukola Saraki / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Ten06(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is where our leaders brought us to
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Livingstone124: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
my heart I can't take it anymore. divide this country into three.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by charixel: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you think wiping out Boko or the bandits isn't possible go watch angels has fallen. Check out the Armed drone that was used but you tell ours here na to embezzle money.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by seunayantokun(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Insecurity thrives where those in government are actors actresses.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Mokason288(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
RealAlubarika:

He might be right, the federal government led by PMB should put all opposition big wig on security watch list. Including Dr. Bukola Saraki that is talking

We rise by lifting others
You are also a fooooooooolish fooooooooool

When was the last time you heard Buhari’s government talking capturing Shekau ??

How many Fulani heads have been arrested since the inception of this Fulani attacks on Nigerian’s ??

How many Fulani have been questioned or arrested? And you want to blame opposition undecided

The same Fulani Jihadist terrorist Gumi spoke with are the same Fulani Jihadist terrorizing Nigerian’s till date

What is stopping Buhari’s Government to send in troops of JTF to disarm this boys?

If Gumi could locate them why can’t NA locate this boys

And you open your stinking mouth odor to put the blame on opposition
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nwibii: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hypocrite man u are.
If u were still in APC, would u have said this?
Worst still u brought this on the nation.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by mondi2: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
It seems this country is under a spell. All the religious leaders should cry on to God for deliverance
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by ofiko123(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Talk is cheap...
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by honey930(f): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Welcome to animal kingdom. Saraki turned "Saraki" Reporter. The monsters you made. You that is a confirmed treasury looter. Who did you make this motivational speech for?
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by otipoju(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:
No be lie.

Nigeria is hard now

Please I am broke ooo

Someone should order for 5 sets of Duvet.

I will be forever grateful cry

How much per piece and can you deliver?
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by brandsoncharlie: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:
No be lie.

Nigeria is hard now

Please I am broke ooo

Someone should order for 5 sets of Duvet.

I will be forever grateful cry

I don't think Nigeria is hard, if not I don't see the reason why someone will be wasting airtime to call some local girl in ikorodu-Lagos, and the mumu is making shakara, and the caller is outside Nigeria. Someone that don't see light for 24 hrs in a day, maybe she's managing to charge from her neighbors house. Some Nigeria girls sha grin grin
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Samysearch(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lovelies1:
We all know the root of the problem, religion supremacy. Let's stop hiding from the truth.

Jihad want all human to convert to islam

Truly, a lot of people are ignorant.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Elidrisy20: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13455393_8c6c63a7a64a44e4b6cafa22528c31bd_jpeg_jpegbca24a78a09f52ed12b1e02243776e23

Almagamation of Nigeria was done in 1914

Nigeria gained independence on October 1st 1960

Are Jehovah witnesses right?
before October 1st 1914 no evil for dis world abi
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria.........

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

A very

P athetic

C ontraption
May God save us in this country
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by buckeyemedia: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
mazimee:
The monsters you made have come knocking on your door. All these could have been avoided some years ago but the approach from the Government gave birth to this.

We are approaching a breaking point as an entity.
Thank You endsars we have seen the monster we created.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Konskott(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
You remind me of the bank robbery by your boys.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by chaloskyx: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY WE HAVE GOTTEN OVER IT AND MOVED ON THATS HOW WE ARE PROGRAMMED FROWN AND COMPLAIN TODAY SMILE 2MORO THATS THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN WE HAVE EXPERIENCED SO MUCH FAILURE AND DISSAPOINTMENT WE JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Burgerlomo: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Camelot65:
pathetic...

Very pathetic
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by wizod(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13455393_8c6c63a7a64a44e4b6cafa22528c31bd_jpeg_jpegbca24a78a09f52ed12b1e02243776e23

who are Jehovah's witnesses. a bunch of lazy and confused people
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Benzemma(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by capnies: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color] Jehovah's witnesses believe and rightly too that satan is ruling the world now and will keep ruling until JESUS CHRIST come and take over, that is the simple reality, another reality is that we must face HIM before we can be part if HIS OWN rule, we have to qualify, are you ready?

SATAN RULES THE WORLD THAT IS NOT DEBATABLE. HE EVEN GAVE JESUS TO WORLD IF ONLY JESUS CAN WORSHIP HIM ARE YOU READY TO WORSHIP SATAN? THEN POWER BECOMES YOURS

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by jude33084(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1387047282474774533?s=19

They have information from your information minister.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by fatymore(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
otipoju:

How much per piece and can you deliver?

Thank you sir for your time.

Bed sheet and 4pillowcases

4by6: 4000
6by6: 4500
6by7: 5000
7by7: 5500

Bed sheet, Duvet, 4 Pillowcases and a bag
4by6: 15000
6by6: 16000
6by7: 17000
7by7: 19000

Thank you sir
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by fatymore(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

I don't think Nigeria is hard, if not I don't see the reason why someone will be wasting airtime to call some local girl in ikorodu-Lagos, and the mumu is making shakara, and the caller is outside Nigeria. Someone that don't see light for 24 hrs in a day, maybe she's managing to charge from her neighbors house. Some Nigeria girls sha grin grin

I don't understand
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by ngwababe(f): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Had it been you no allow anyone steal money during your time, we for no dey like this.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by RealAlubarika(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mokason288:

You are also a fooooooooolish fooooooooool

When was the last time you heard Buhari’s government talking capturing Shekau ??

How many Fulani heads have been arrested since the inception of this Fulani attacks on Nigerian’s ??

How many Fulani have been questioned or arrested? And you want to blame opposition undecided

The same Fulani Jihadist terrorist Gumi spoke with are the same Fulani Jihadist terrorizing Nigerian’s till date

What is stopping Buhari’s Government to send in troops of JTF to disarm this boys?

If Gumi could locate them why can’t NA locate this boys

And you open your stinking mouth odor to put the blame on opposition

You don't need to insult me to buttress your point. It's quite unfortunate, attack the issue I raised not me, It only shows your level of exposure and intelligence

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Mokason288(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
RealAlubarika:

You don't need to insult me to buttress your point. It's quite unfortunate, attack the issue I raised not me, It only shows your level of exposure and intelligence

I wasn’t insulting you

I was describing your level of intelligence
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Ogbesinnaya(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thank God say I no get data yesterday
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by onuman: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1387047282474774533?s=19

Those who helped Buhari to oust Saraki as Senator and Senate president deserve a place in hell.

Saraki checkmated Buhari’s dictatorial personality from 2015 to 2019.

Bola Tinubu, over to you. You invited hell from Daura to take over Nigeria in 2014.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by IkengaRussell(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

This crap mehn!!JWs actually believe that the devil was cast down in 1914..But the 1st October bit,is absolute hogwash..Believe me,i know what i'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Lanre0: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saraki, the father of insecurity. OFFA robbery saga still hangs on your neck
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Zeezenho:

P
Sorry boy biafra is a serious affair to us.i am a biafran even before been a christian.the man in london is our savior. We don't care how you see it your opinion don't count.

We know how envious you guys are because we are pushing back our enemies. In your very before biafra will come.
u guys are always causing civil war in imo that doesn't get to edo..just be fighting your biafra in imo..then listen to your motivational speaker..smoke weed then kill one innocent soldier then soldier wipes out 2 community this circle will continue till eternity without result.its the innocent women and children soldier uses to balance scores that bites my heart wat a pitty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.