Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory (65017 Views)

Nigeria Had Their Worst Independence Day Celebration Yesterday - #nigeria@61 / My Saddest Day As Senate President ~ Bukola Saraki / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
They have relegated intelligent and peaceful people from governance.

So I am not surprised.

Nigerians were searching for change.

Saraki is a medical doctor. GEJ is a PhD holder. Nigerians don't want such leaders..

Nigerians want action leaders, whether they are illiterate or touts, it is a NEW SHERIFF in town.

Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by John4B: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
I weep uncontrollably for Nigeria
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Villagemeat: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Right now I have no choice but to believe the opposition is behind these violence erupting here and there.
Just like when APC were responsible during PDP government. Kid

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your 2015 Nothing and Sad Wasting colabo caused it.
A collaboration of daftness and sophisticated selfishness
Note I am Northerner,70% lived in the SS.
So don't go hunting me as Igbo as usual.
Tanku
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by scofield114: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nogodye:
Any opportunity to leave this country...I'm available!
ur not alone

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by neeyor88: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
So after listing all the news, what should we do?
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Kaiser20: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Saraki should please shut the fvck up!

He is part of the architect of what is happening today.

So he should shove his sentences in his sorry pained ass

Morefvcker!
You are a MAD man, Saraki wasn't a Buhari sympathizer, neither did he aid buhari to Aso rock.
When opposition soro soke you lament are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Apparently "security" goes beyond just putting clueless and untrained policemen and soldiers on the highways to set up roadblocks. It also goes beyond having bullet proof SUVs. We are watching as the clueless administration continues to flounder.

I wonder who they will blame now?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria.........

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

A very

P athetic

C ontraption
I copied your pics. Thanks
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by osazsky(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Zeezenho:

You hard or you wish?well breaking new in the next one hour he will be live on air.come with your pen and paper.
rebel fighters i know they rebel from their own country..someof them even loss thier lives will agitating for a better biafra..its only in biafra rabel fighters rabel from london and isreal giving innocrnt ignorant fools moral to put thier lives on the line...while he speaks from the comfort of London that has security with a bottle of beer..and one fine girl giving him mouth acction
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by blacknoir: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
theenchanter:
Reading yesterday's news alone can cast a spell on the reader.
I told my old man to try and reduce the way he is watching the news because there is hardly any good news anymore and I don't want it raising their bp,Nigeria is bleeding
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Businext: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
I like this spirit. Instead of just asking for handout and free money that can't solve real problems you are seeking patronage of your business so you get money for yourself and capital for furthering your business.
Kudos, I pray you get patronage.
I've duvet and those i know, but I'm humbly asking and requesting our fellow NLDers to please patronise this business and recommend this to those they know. wink

#ThingsAreTough-HelpOthersPlease

fatymore:
No be lie.

Nigeria is hard now

Please I am broke ooo

Someone should order for 5 sets of Duvet.

I will be forever grateful cry

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by VictorUSA(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
If there's anything to keep Nigeria in peace, it's to stop playing politics with democracy.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saraki, Dino, etc., You helped give birth to the APC monster through sabotage. A leopard cannot wash off its dark spots. Now you are complaining that the monster is cutting off nipples while sucking the nation dry. You ought to be banished from party politics for life, even for prioritizing your selfishness over and above the good and peaceful governance of the Jonathan era.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by hansomb: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1387047282474774533?s=19
why did He not mention his Fulani brothers massacred in Anambra by Ipob terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by baseb: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just reverse rhe scenario. PDP in power at this critical point and APC is the so called main opposion. They would have made a mincemeat of the PDP with these daily killings.
PDP dosen't even have a stratergy to win the next election if it eventually (who knows) takes place.
It seem to me that both of them are the same.
APC wants to achieve in eight years the level of destruction that took the PDP sixteen years to do.
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Bestbeelieve: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
saraki wey dey interested in shiaring money for governors forum dey tallk!
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13455393_8c6c63a7a64a44e4b6cafa22528c31bd_jpeg_jpegbca24a78a09f52ed12b1e02243776e23

Almagamation of Nigeria was done in 1914

Nigeria gained independence on October 1st 1960

Are Jehovah witnesses right?

Baby girl ...you are mad angry
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by BigBashiru: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
WaffenSS:
And while all these are happening, the president does not deem it fit to address the nation so the families of the victims could know he felt their pain, and the rest of us would remember we at least have a president.

You are right!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Deway52(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
I was at one time arguing with one of the Jehovah witness, I never knew all what he was telling me were true and recorded in the Bible, the call their self Bible student, I can believe categorically that truly they are,
He talked about the signs of the end of the world .
Mark 13vs 7 food shortages, earthquake, pestilences, fearful sight from heaven, the USA NASA base has started seeing UFO unidentified flying object.

He also talked about 2timothy 3vs 1-5 . These are the signs of last days, true true he was right, he said nation will rise against nation, people will kill themselves .

He was talking about 1914 ,wen Satan was hauled down from heaven to the earth. Revelation 12 vs 9.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
help an undergraduate in need. I'm really in deep hunger right now. I just need to stay alive.

victor opeyemi
kuda bank
thanks God bless.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Kkk777: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
In God I trust. It will soon be over.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by BigBashiru: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
They have relegated intelligent and peaceful people from governance.

So I am not surprised.

Nigerians were searching for change.

Saraki is a medical doctor. GEJ is a PhD holder. Nigerians don't want such leaders..

Nigerians want action leaders, whether they are illiterate or touts, it is a NEW SHERIFF in town.

Stupid people.

They are already screaming BAT2023
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by fatymore(f): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Businext:
I like this spirit. Instead of just asking for handout and free money that can't solve real problems you are seeking patronage of your business so you get money for yourself and capital for furthering your business.
Kudos, I pray you get patronage.
I've duvet and those i know, but I'm humbly asking and requesting our fellow NLDers to please patronise this business and recommend this to those they know. wink

#ThingsAreTough-HelpOthersPlease

Thank you...I am grateful
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Right now I have no choice but to believe the opposition is behind these violence erupting here and there.

I'm simply trying to imitate the PDP government... Nothing more. undecided
In other words, many of you must agree that you are hypocrites for taking sides with PDP on that allegation while berating APC on the same issue

The kind weed wey go make you reason with yourself for hours.

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by observanc1: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Saraki should please shut the fvck up!

He is part of the architect of what is happening today.

So he should shove his sentences in his sorry pained ass

Morefvcker!
abi. As in he is lord lugard abi
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by SmileArena: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Saraki those robbers wey rob for offa wey u carry arms give wetin you go talk about them.
You also made some monsters.
You making the statements because you not part of the present administration.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Deway52:
I was at one time arguing with one of the Jehovah witness, I never knew all what he was telling me were true and recorded in the Bible, the call their self Bible student, I can believe categorically that truly they are,
He talked about the signs of the end of the world .
Mark 13vs 7 food shortages, earthquake, pestilences, fearful sight from heaven, the USA NASA base has started seeing UFO unidentified flying object.

He also talked about 2timothy 3vs 1-5 . These are the signs of last days, true true he was right, he said nation will rise against nation, people will kill themselves .

He was talking about 1914 ,wen Satan was hauled down from heaven to the earth. Revelation 12 vs 9.

Even the blind can see that Bible prophecies are being fulfilled to the letter. We all need to study the Bible thoroughly and get the sense of it.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Fuckss: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians please help me answer this question don't we have a president or is he blind that he can not see.... Abacha, Goodluck, Yar Adua we miss you
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by NOwazobia: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lovelies1:
We all know the root of the problem, religion supremacy. Let's stop hiding from the truth.

Jihad want all human to convert to islam
This is the root of our problem in this country. But everybody love to beat around the bush because of fear. Jihad started the day Nigeria gained independence.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Zeezenho: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
osazsky:
rebel fighters i know they rebel from their own country..someof them even loss thier lives will agitating for a better biafra..its only in biafra rabel fighters rabel from london and isreal giving innocrnt ignorant fools moral to put thier lives on the line...while he speaks from the comfort of London that has security with a bottle of beer..and one fine girl giving him mouth acction
P
Sorry boy biafra is a serious affair to us.i am a biafran even before been a christian.the man in london is our savior. We don't care how you see it your opinion don't count.

We know how envious you guys are because we are pushing back our enemies. In your very before biafra will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.