Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory (64850 Views)

Nigeria Had Their Worst Independence Day Celebration Yesterday - #nigeria@61 / My Saddest Day As Senate President ~ Bukola Saraki / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Exodora: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stupid people .Na only IPOB matter them dey carry for head .
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Staro: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Terrible
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by vineyardfarms: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1387047282474774533?s=19

@ saraki - this is a govt you help to bring to power - why lamenting - enjoy it while it last.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by sharpsecret: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
osazsky:
u guys are always causing civil war in imo that doesn't get to edo..just be fighting your biafra in imo..then listen to your motivational speaker..smoke weed then kill one innocent soldier then soldier wipes out 2 community this circle will continue till eternity without result.its the innocent women and children soldier uses to balance scores that bites my heart wat a pitty
that is to let u know the nigerian army is untrained and cowards...u leave someone fighting to go fight his wife and children..no wonder their airforce killed their ground troop3
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by nogragra: 1:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1387047282474774533?s=19
Stupid senseless man trying to use situation for political gain not because he cares. Where was he before things degraded to this level.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by dazzlingd(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria.........

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

A very

P athetic

C ontraption

You and many others who still think this is about apc vs pdp have a serious problem
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Cooky007(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2021
"If you see a toad dancing in a broad day light, certainly his drummers must be near by. There is no smoke with out fire. I really smell a rat. Insecurity issue in Nigeria has been politically motivated. But why killing innocent souls? For God sake.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by solex1988(m): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2021
God please help our country
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by awoluyi(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Since I was born my saddest day has been the day armed robbers killed many people in a bank robbery in Ofa, Kwara state.
And up till today nothing is heard about the case anymore and people connected with the incident.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by winner37(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
actually what he is saying is correct but he only said because he is not in any office .
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by Awaldfirst: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2021
You say what? please run away from the logistic company if you don't want to have an heart attack plus the very rude and nonchalant owner who resides in texas and her lousy plus rude worker in the Nigeria office. I was told i will receive my package in Nigeria that my elder sister sent from texas and it took over 3 months before i received it coupled with the way i was talked to. my elder sister also received insult from the said owner. Matilda is her name, the owner of the frustrating logistic company.

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA[/quote]
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by TalkingBird: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13455393_8c6c63a7a64a44e4b6cafa22528c31bd_jpeg_jpegbca24a78a09f52ed12b1e02243776e23

Almagamation of Nigeria was done in 1914

Nigeria gained independence on October 1st 1960

Are Jehovah witnesses right?

The also say that the rulership of the earth is controlled by demons and that the earth's rulership will soon be removed and replaced with God's Kingdom.
That is why there is globally wahala every where in the world.

It looks like the more wicked the demon(s) controlling a nation the more careless and heartless its rulers
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by maste: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Government of failures. Clueless and empty headed thieves. What a shame. This government will go down in history as a very great disaster. To think that this man contested for election four times only to bring sorrow, destruction, hardship and death upon the citizens of Nigeria. God is watching you and at the appointed time you will pay with your very soul.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by pelicanbeau(f): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
when we all knew that Islamic agenda was on Buhari table you were all saying no back then.
Re: Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bukky,U contributed to bring d vampires to power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.