Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! (19466 Views)

Must I Study Medicine Or Pharmacology In Order To Sell Drugs In Nigeria? / Top5 Jobs That Pay More Than Medicine / How To Study Medicine In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
33bandit:

ask the chief engineer how he got to become the chief engineer .you'd be surprised at the level of connection involved

I'm disputing that, I'm just saying the guy in charge of the project is the one making the money. If you are an architect don't sit in the office designing houses, learn the job of a civil engineer.
Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm disputing that, I'm just saying the guy in charge of the project is the one making the money. If you are an architect don't sit in the office designing houses, learn the job of a civil engineer.
study medicine you wouldnt need to learn someone else's job
Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by darediamond(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
33bandit:
which makes it one of the best tbh
..... only if you have your own hospital then it becomes "one of the best" anything short of that it is just "good".
Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by McStoic(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2021
Tilykay:

I didnt mean to offend you. Sorry if I did.
It's all fine, I get.

No probs man.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 01, 2021
33bandit:

study medicine you wouldnt need to learn someone else's job

I'm not talking about medicine; I was dishing advice to those who study architecture.
Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm not talking about medicine; I was dishing advice to those who study architecture.
ohh alright
Re: Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! by UCHIHAmask: 9:23am On May 02, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Run to which MlS? Abeg it is better he does nursing than MLS. MLS prospect within and Abroad is not even up to nursing.
sorry,i made a comment on the wrong post,i can't be that stupid,lol

there is these post a guy compared a life science course to MLS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.