Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon (37321 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Xkale1234(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sir, please ask for extensive colostomy.. make sure they take at least 4-5 outside the affected areas.. ask for good cryotherapy or Radiotherapy post op.. if its naija, make sure you import your chemo drugs.. u go dey alright.. and don't waste time.. do the surgery on time.. im praying for u.. collect the sample taken out and have pathologist examine it.. you have to know if it is subserous to prevent reoccurrence

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by rennylaw(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6521047/ive-been-diagnosed-stage-1

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

Stay strong Bro. You will come out of this unscathed. Everlasting father has gone beyond you and total healing is yours. Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wishing you a successful surgery and a quick recovery.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by KingMack(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, lit feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

Please can you share the symptoms you experience you had before the tests?
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by HajiaNotu: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
It is what it is.. lipsrsealed
Life happens sometimes when we least expected lipsrsealed

Fear not!
Cause God gat you!!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by bigtt76(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
God is with you, be healed by His stripes in Jesus Name! Amen

davonlee:

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Chatflick(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Lord be with you, Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by haybhi1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
lastclaire4:

You need to learn how to select your words carefully when talking to someone. What was that you wrote in the first paragraph? So you think the guy doesnt know or he has not been told?

Oh, oh... A profound apology if you or he view it that way. I'd like to absolve myself, that's absolutely different from the way I felt while writing that. I pointing to everyone of as in general, since our disposition towards health information or officers is usually met with lackadaisical attitude.

TBH, dear OP, I do not have you in mind rebukefully regarding my statement. Apologies if you earlier had that premonition.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by chris51(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
God be with you. You will have a successful surgery in the name of the Almighty.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by chris51(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
chris51:
God be with you. You will have a successful surgery in the name of the Almighty.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Alaye, park well.

You don't even know his religious inclinations and you're already recommending Pastor Bolaji.

Is Pastor Bolaji a surgeon?

A lot of dumb Nigerians out there.

Bolaji kor, Bolasun ni.

Nonsense!

Thanks for calling out his bullshit.

That's how they kill people. Once it's beyond medication they will dump the person to die and say it's the will of God.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Masterito(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
How many hospitals did you go to to confirm it is colon cancer that you have?
davonlee:

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Beatswim:
before the consider going for this operation,wont you Rather first visit one man of God in akure, prophet samson oluwamodede..who knows?Hod might use him for you

Will you keep quiet there !
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by doggedfighter(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Go to Orioke ikoyi and pour it before God for 3 days. That cancer will disappear like vapour. If only you believe, you would testify and you would not do that surgery.
Keep quiet
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Masterito(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please can you tell me the symptoms you had that prompted you to visit a hospital.
davonlee:

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by blessedchild247: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
It is well with you brother
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by livingchrist: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

bring it before God in prayers, there is power in the name of Jesus.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by SarutobiEky(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Instead of fighting hard to siphon money through the fake malaria / Corona virus fight. Why not invest in building infrastructures here in Nigeria so the common man may stand a good chance of treating more serious / chronic diseases like these? cry God be with you bro... May you receive complete healing.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ebullient19(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
God be with you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ChelseaDr(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Continue in this strength, you shall overcome..
Cheers!!!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by feeloscar(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
longetivity:
You will win this battle bro, nairalanders are with you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by iykedonp: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
God is with you. You will come out successful.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by K08(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish you quick recovery, brother.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by khome(f): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
It shall be successful in Jesus name.....Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ismodiwa(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2021
You will be fine in Sha Allah
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by majormofor(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

.. it's time for intermittent fasting, with vegetables and some fruit that without sugar for a month
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by justjify(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Stay strong bro
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by mutter(f): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2021
I will put you in my prayers.
God is capable.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by revived: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2021
On God for you my boss
E go be for you boss

I pray you safe health, AMIN
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 28, 2021
You're in my prayers, OP. The surgery will be a success, IJN. Amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Operette(m): 3:34am On Apr 28, 2021
What is this guy's original moniker, this one is registered 5 days ago...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.