Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday (50649 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by 9isguy(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Last month makes it 1yr I’ve met my gf, ever since then I’ve received surprise gifts from her, some a cakes, sometimes small chops etc... match 27 was my birthday and as usual I got gifts from her, last week Friday was her birthday and for the fact that she’s into Suprise packages kinda business... I chatted her up with a strange number and ordered for stuffs all for her birthday but she wouldn’t know.. I paid her 80k and at the end of the day she found out that it was for her..

Why the above story right?
50k is nothing on your babe except she’s not what you really wanted in a woman..
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Vision101:
You are her central bank. Why should you expect any gift from her. Have you ever seen commercial banks lend to cbn?

Of course they do... What do you think Treasury Bills are?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by favour32(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Ladies feel say na sex be their payments for all wey you dey spend for them.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Most are terrible bt not all.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by kissdreyalltime: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Take it as you see it Mr kingdom
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Macktaob(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
In roddy ricch voice...
"I rather be judged by 12 than buried by 6"

Accept my heart felt sympathetic sympathy!
*carried

Still don't get how this relates to the topic. You mind elucidating?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by deeva2: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Only you spend more than 50k on her birthday, and you expect her not to address you as a king.

bad guy...lolzz

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Babyboyforeal(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Stop dating broken girls una nor they hear
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by RightToReject(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Only small-minded people equate worth/value and giving to money alone. That you spent 50k on her birthday while she gave you words of adoration on your own birthday does not automatically mean that you did more than her. If she accepted your gift graciously and gave you the adoration graciously too and was unable to extend a monetary gift to you for not having the wherewithal, then she's better than you who spent money on her unhappily/self-absorbingly and unappreciated her gracious words and adoration.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by sun123: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2021
MOSDII WHERE ART THOU?

COME AND PREACH THE MESSAGE O ..,.. THE CONGREGATION ARE EAGERLY WAITING

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2021
She doesn’t force you to spend the money on her birthday and do you expect her to go and sell herself to buy you gift and spend money on your birthday? She has done the best for you Boss. Truly you’re king because you proved to be when you celebrated her birthday for her

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Shellsploit: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Macktaob:

*carried

Still don't get how this relates to the topic. You mind elucidating?

Goan ask your ancestors..
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by OdenKelechi(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2021
What was he expecting?
Most of these babes are dead broke and only want to be on the receiving end but never want to give.

The earlier guys start boycotting these broke bitches, the better. Let the well to do date their kind and the broke ones, their kind too

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by 77star: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
in Nigeria if you're visiting a lady in her area, you will be the one to host her, if she's visiting you, you will do the same

I don't blame these girls, Nigerian men have really tolerated a lot of nonsense

that's how I visited one fool last month in her area, she told me where we will meet in one eatery, she thought she don see mugun, I entered the eatery, she's already there waiting for me, so we sat down talking, she was expecting me to go and order, I get like 10k for pocket, ordinary table water I no order. she came out bold and ask let's order something, I told her to order, you're the one hosting me in your area, it's my right to do same if you visit my area. the mumu girl stood up angry and left me on the sit, I just wait for her to leave then I order for fried rice and chicken, take juice for myself, eat finished then left the place
grin grin grin ;DD grin grin ;DD grin grin grin
This one sweet me
If all men start doing some his
Maybe dem go get sense
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Equation89(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Why spent such amount of money on a lady that's not your wife.
At the end if gbese happen she will also be the one to tell you how stingy you are.

Maybe you spent it to impress her....What do you expect.

If a lady can not gift you ordinarily perfume or ordinary sets of boxers on your birthday...my brother throw her away...

I come in peace...no body show come for me oo

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Lighthammer(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerian ladies and entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by MrCuteAndLoaded: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
You spent ORDINARY $100 and you uploaded such for people like me to commend you.
What will then happen when you start securing FLIGHTS from Los Angeles to Lagos for her?

In Summary:
Save your cash.
Strive to be endowed.
Go for well-endowed Ladies.
By doing so, you wouldn't complain about 2k Ladies
& those human Leeches again in your entire Life.
Your worth will be equivalent to hers.
So when spending $2000 for shopping it wouldn't mean anything to both of you.
GUYS, stop dating Leeches. There are classy Ladies out there. Cleave to them and end all these worries.
Class attracts Class. Build your humor to that level and see such Ladies gravitate towards you.

It's always better to be insulted by an asset than to be insulted by a LIABILITY.
For all, Liabilities will always insult you.

Gbam!
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Bishop(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
What a girl did after her boyfriend spent 50k on her birthday...lol...all this girls sha

Fatima whyyy??

Slay Queens don't work that is why you are refered to as the king a great compliment,you should give her an award instead.

Just that your own na slay queen. grin grin grin
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by walozanga(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
brainmax2000:
Wait oh did you expect her to return the favour? foolish simp

Calm down.. even a cheap gift would have been better. (King kill her there) grin
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Macktaob(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Shellsploit:

Go..
cheesy grin cheesy

I'm glad you took the correction though kiss
I also hope you'd decide to seek what the phrase translates to. wink
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Demolakay: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Well he gave with a pinch of salt.
Giving without expecting helps save you from feeling bad when you don't get reciprocal gestures.

In another words don't give what you can't afford to let go.
In another news if you have access to internet + PC/Android and you ain't earning even $5 a day then it's your own undoing.

Join REG (Residual Earners Group) if you have the financial muscle and interested on earning daily for financial sufficiency so you won't bother after spending just a lil above $100 for shopping as the case of the subject matter of this thread! Lolz

@Seniorwriter
pls how can I get to chat u up privately?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Seniorwriter(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Demolakay:
pls how can I get to chat u up privately?

Reach out via the facebook ID on my profile....if you had searched around on here u would have seen inferences were I've mentioned how to reach out.
Anyways do the needful if need be.

@Seniorwriter
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by tayolak(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
but u nack na, guy drink water to that
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by ajimsly: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Make i hear word abeg. Did she force you to spend 50k?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
You get what you deserve bro. What did you give to or how much you spent on your parents / siblings on their last birthdays?

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Chibae4real:
i just hope guy that have sense will adhered to your advised.

I've always liked your sense of reasoning when it comes to r/shp stuff, but then, anonymity could be deceiving sometimes.

If you're real, keep it up, your unbiasedness I meant.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Hassanmaye(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheEnygma:
The ugly truth is that apart from sex most of our naija girls have nothing else to offer...this explains why most nigerian men that travel outside the country always end up marrying foreign women.
If he later dumps her and marries another woman , she'll come online and start ranting how he dumped her after "everything I've done for him" , when it's clearly obvious she's done nothing much for him.

I hope those nairaland's expired products will come here to start saying "the future is feMALE"...

They will come for you grin
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
in Nigeria if you're visiting a lady in her area, you will be the one to host her, if she's visiting you, you will do the same

I don't blame these girls, Nigerian men have really tolerated a lot of nonsense

that's how I visited one fool last month in her area, she told me where we will meet in one eatery, she thought she don see mugun, I entered the eatery, she's already there waiting for me, so we sat down talking, she was expecting me to go and order, I get like 10k for pocket, ordinary table water I no order. she came out bold and ask let's order something, I told her to order, you're the one hosting me in your area, it's my right to do same if you visit my area. the mumu girl stood up angry and left me on the sit, I just wait for her to leave then I order for fried rice and chicken, take juice for myself, eat finished then left the place
Haha bad boy na you they teach nija girls lesson o
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by aigbokiejohnson(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
But you're truly a king spending that much for her birthday
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
What a girl did after her boyfriend spent 50k on her birthday...lol...all this girls sha

Fatima whyyy??

Did anyone ask him to spend 50k on Fatima? Did he consult Twitter before he spent d 50k?
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Awoo88: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
See mumu. Who send you go spend that money for birthday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.