Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday (50644 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by jacoik(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Vision101:
You are her central bank. Why should you expect any gift from her. Have you ever seen commercial banks lend to cbn?
lolxxxxx hahahaha good question there my guy

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Neva settle wit a broke gal
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Bvlgari: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Did anyone ask him to spend 50k on Fatima? Did he consult Twitter before he spent d 50k?

Hahaha abeg pity the for d guy
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by mosdii(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
sun123:
MOSDII WHERE ART THOU?

COME AND PREACH THE MESSAGE O ..,.. THE CONGREGATION ARE EAGERLY WAITING

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
who sent u to spend 50k at the first instance?!
abu'nun!
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
who sent u to spend 50k at the first instance?!
abu'nun!
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Mypeople2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
You spent ORDINARY $100 and you uploaded such for people like me to commend you.
What will then happen when you start securing FLIGHTS from Los Angeles to Lagos for her?

In Summary:
Save your cash.
Strive to be endowed.
Go for well-endowed Ladies.
By doing so, you wouldn't complain about 2k Ladies
& those human Leeches again in your entire Life.
Your worth will be equivalent to hers.
So when spending $2000 for shopping it wouldn't mean anything to both of you.
GUYS, stop dating Leeches. There are classy Ladies out there. Cleave to them and end all these worries.
Class attracts Class. Build your humor to that level and see such Ladies gravitate towards you.

It's always better to be insulted by an asset than to be insulted by a LIABILITY.
For all, Liabilities will always insult you.

Truly spoken. My question is , where will you see ladies that are working ? Do you know Ladies these days do not work ?Majority of them have opened their offices on Facebook or Instagram
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Jesterinjay: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
in Nigeria if you're visiting a lady in her area, you will be the one to host her, if she's visiting you, you will do the same

I don't blame these girls, Nigerian men have really tolerated a lot of nonsense

that's how I visited one fool last month in her area, she told me where we will meet in one eatery, she thought she don see mugun, I entered the eatery, she's already there waiting for me, so we sat down talking, she was expecting me to go and order, I get like 10k for pocket, ordinary table water I no order. she came out bold and ask let's order something, I told her to order, you're the one hosting me in your area, it's my right to do same if you visit my area. the mumu girl stood up angry and left me on the sit, I just wait for her to leave then I order for fried rice and chicken, take juice for myself, eat finished then left the place
choi ma niggy come make we reason

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hahahahah,he has free money to spend.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Akuruoulo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bvlgari:
What a girl did after her boyfriend spent 50k on her birthday...lol...all this girls sha

Fatima whyyy??
SIMPING
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Richthekid: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
All you youths don’t even know you have no business in relationship when you are not ready to settle down yet .... you will continue to lose money chasing woman but know the fact you will never lose women chasing money

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mypeople2:
Truly spoken. My question is , where will you see ladies that are working ? Do you know Ladies these days do not work ?Majority of them have opened their offices on Facebook or Instagram
The AIRPORT secret.
I will upload many.
Dress Well, comport yourself, work on yourself.

IF possible have a complementary card of what you do.
Accompany your friends to Nigerian Airports.
Never miss such an experience.
Accompany them to the International wings.
Remain there and don't move an inch.
A CLASSY Lady will walk towards you for assistance.
Exchange contacts and remain classy in your discussions.
Come back and Thank me.

I'm in the US today.
The Airport secret worked for me & not Internet.
Internet will expose you to Fake people.
Meet them Real and appreciate their efforts.

You can't be patronising BUKKAs & still be expecting a nice, sweet, working class Lady to grace such places When Eddie Murphy was looking for a Wife in Queens, New York, he asked the Barbers the possible places he could get a good wife and they listed such to him.
He went and got an irreplaceable one.
Stop going to SHANTIES, you won't meet Chimamanda.
Stop visiting too many Broke Families.
When you move with the wise, you become wise.
You will attract your likes by your looks and charisma.
Choose your parties. Don't hop into every party.
Don't eat voraciously at parties, people are watching.
Most Nigerian Governors are usually chosen at caucus meetings even before the General public elections.
No outsider invades such meetings.

Will upload church, Friends, Association, Parties, and Hospital secrets soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by ikillbrokegirls: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Don't date broke nigerian girls they are useless.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by LeyeZi9: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello @ Senior writer .It is very difficult getting to your Facebook page, Create simple things to get in touch with you, Biko
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by ikillbrokegirls: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
in Nigeria if you're visiting a lady in her area, you will be the one to host her, if she's visiting you, you will do the same

that's how I visited one fool last month in her area, she told me where we will meet in one eatery, she thought she don see mugun, I entered the eatery, she's already there waiting for me, so we sat down talking, she was expecting me to go and order, I get like 10k for pocket, ordinary table water I no order. she came out bold and ask let's order something, I told her to order, you're the one hosting me in your area, it's my right to do same if you visit my area. the mumu girl stood up angry and left me on the sit, I just wait for her to leave then I order for fried rice and chicken, take juice for myself, eat finished then left the place
Guy You Wicked grin
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by fayomim: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Small money you spent you dey halla like dis
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Monday60655(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Did she force you to spent your said 50k on her birthday? She used her head and you fail to use yours. Don't blame her. What stops you from typing on this day a Queen was born.
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Abujakenneth: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Problem nor dey finish

When you are dating a broke lady, you will be the one to give her gifts on her birthday and on your own birthday too, she's shaa always at the receiving end

They are kuku telling you, you say you no want independent lady
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Mypeople2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The AIRPORT secret.
I will upload many.
Dress Well, comport yourself, work on yourself.

IF possible have a complementary card of what you do.
Accompany your friends to Nigerian Airports.
Never miss such an experience.
Accompany them to the International wings.
Remain there and don't move an inch.
A CLASSY Lady will walk towards you for assistance.
Exchange contacts and remain classy in your discussions.
Come back and Thank me.

I'm in the US today.
The Airport secret worked for me & not Internet.
Internet will expose you to Fake people.
Meet them Real and appreciate their efforts.

You can't be patronising BUKKAs & still be expecting a nice, sweet, working class Lady to grace such places When Eddie Murphy was looking for a Wife in Queens, New York, he asked the Barbers the possible places he could get a good wife and they listed such to him.
He went and got an irreplaceable one.
Stop going to SHANTIES, you won't meet Chimamanda.
Stop visiting too many Broke Families.
When you move with the wise, you become wise.
You will attract your likes by your looks and charisma.
Choose your parties. Don't hop into every party.
Don't eat voraciously at parties, people are watching.
Most Nigerian Governors are usually chosen at caucus meetings even before the General public elections.
No outsider invades such meetings.

Will upload church, Friends, Association, Parties, and Hospital secrets soon.
Wow! Nice one brother .I will definitely put this to test
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Bvlgari: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Richthekid:
All you youths don’t even know you have no business in relationship when you are not ready to settle down yet .... you will continue to lose money chasing woman but know the fact you will never lose women chasing money

U can say this again and again...best thing ever said as regards women and money
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Bvlgari: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:

Hahaha why this thing just get how e sweet me well well for my belle...hahaha...the girl's a looser lmao
Re: What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday by Churchill6767: 4:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Gbengaolowe32:
She doesn’t force you to spend the money on her birthday and do you expect her to go and sell herself to buy you gift and spend money on your birthday? She has done the best for you Boss. Truly you’re king because you proved to be when you celebrated her birthday for her

BS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.