Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,843 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (81960 Views)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Champele(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Oga, free the poor bird and stop asking rubbish questions. Nigerians with their archaic fetish mentality
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

The Duckhawk also known as Peregrine is the fastest animal in earth ...there nothing to argue here
Where would u nw place cheetahs, impalas abi na antelope ?
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by FarahAideed: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Where would u nw place cheetahs, impalas abi na antelope ?

The cheetah is the fastest animal on the land but overall this bird is the fastest living thing God created that we know

Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

The cheetah is the fastest animal on the land but overall this bird is the fastest living thing God created that we know
Bros. U're just confusing yourself but i get ur point. What u meant in essence is dat dz bird is fastest flying animal nd cheetahs are d fastest land animal. U placing it in a general term is where u're getting it wrong.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by FarahAideed: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Bros. U're just confusing yourself but i get ur point. What u meant in essence is dat dz bird is fastest flying animal nd cheetahs are d fastest land animal. U placing it in a general term is where u're getting it wrong.

You are the one confusing yourself...The FASTEST animal on earth is the peregrine , the cheetah is not even second , the cheetah is just the fastest on land and it's not even faster than the blue Marlin a fish in water ... The peregrine is the fastest in the air as well as the fastest overall
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are the one confusing yourself...The FASTEST animal on earth is the peregrine , the cheetah is not even second , the cheetah is just the fastest on land and it's not even faster than the blue Marlin a fish in water ... The peregrine is the fastest in the air as well as the fastest overall
So i google d fastest animal on earth, what i will is d peregrine bird ? Ok .. I dey come fess.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by FarahAideed: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
So i google d fastest animal on earth, what i will is d peregrine bird ? Ok .. I dey come fess.

I have sent you the animal speed chart and you still want to argue ? What is even the argument about
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

It seems u're right bro. Thanks 4 d little lecture.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Some years ago I was in school, my friend and I got a bird, so beautiful, adorable with sparkling feathers, we were arguing on who takes the bird home, personally I intended hiding it in my room, just then we noticed the bird had injury on its leg, and it could not walk or fly, we try to stand the bird but it was falling, we felt pity for it and left, my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord this bird was pretending and it flew away

My friend nearly kill me because she left it under my care ���
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by adespy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Waybill the bird to me,don't burn it...09057975179,let's discuss please
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Phyde: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pierocash:
This is Iya Abeni going to meeting but missed her way. You go catch am and asking for her name,your dogs have foresight and have started protesting,but you are here asking for her name.

You better let go before members come for you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Makaveli217(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
CalmElder:

Hmmm
Lover of nature.
Most of us only go to beach, we don't observe any other thing.

So sad indeed, they miss alot.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Henuell(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It seems you were expecting this beautiful Aduwawa Falcon.... You quickly bought a cage for her.

Anyway, Aduwawa Falcon are highly sensitive and operate effectively in the spiritual and physical realm.

They're mostly found in the Rural area of Edo State and if well trained, they can speak 16 Nigerian language.

so na benin u dey

guy thank god say nor be only me for Benin and mostly uppermission region dey here
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Charlesmike1(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2021
Pierocash:
This is Iya Abeni going to meeting but missed her way. You go catch am and asking for her name,your dogs have foresight and have started protesting,but you are here asking for her name.

You better let go before members come for you

Hahahahhahahah... it's just a bird ooo
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Charlesmike1(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2021
Henuell:

so na benin u dey

guy thank god say nor be only me for Benin and mostly uppermission region dey here

I don die for laugh ooo, wetin be this abeg

Cruise shaaa
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
Lolx
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Joelobioha(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kestrel falcon or buzzard...falls under these category..very valuable especially in the middle east..its quite aggressive and don't let it grab ya flesh.. Those talons got a nice grip
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by jceetunes(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28
I love watching documentary's, learning about different wild animals.

Immediately I saw the bird I didn't blink an eye to guess. My first guess was Peregrine falcon.

Peregrine falcon is the fastest animal in the world 3 times faster than cheater google search and see. This bird is worth millions.

My second guess of which I'm correct is a Lizard buzzard.

This lizard buzzard is worth a million plus.

It because of the black hair on its neck. It's similar to the secetary bird. Google search about secetary bird.

I'm surprised to see this bird exist in our country. 😲😅😅😅

My oga abeg no burn am go sell am make ur money don't dull.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Trophy12: 1:44pm On Apr 01
Sale that Bird post it at ebay, u will become a millionaire, that's bird is very expensive na Saudi Arabia people they buy am grin
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by productsrules(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by productsrules(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.
Re: The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? by Livingdeath(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11
😕creepy bird. cant say tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.