Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? (3005 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel not vindicated now about APC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

Few months ago in Nigeria (Actually 2014), around the time the constitutional conference was going on in Abuja, an audio message by a certain Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, who represented the Christian Association of Nigeria at the conference, began to make the rounds within and outside Nigeria. The audio message, amongst a number of things, described General Muhammadu Buhari, who was running for President, as an Islamic fundamentalist who, if elected, would Shariarize Nigeria. It also shared that, like in Turkey (ancient Ephesus), Christianity in Nigeria is on its way to obliteration through Jihad.

Bosun claimed that Christians and Christianity are in trouble because Muslims are strategizing to Islamise Nigeria and that Christians should be vigilant. Bosun’s voice reverberated as the message received massive listening and distribution. The leadership of the RCCG, a mother Church to the assembly that hosted Bosun had since dissociated itself from the message. Most Christians who received the message frantically peddled it, with some giving it more mileage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Nothing has failed in all Pastor Bosun Emmanuel said!

4 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Its really funny how some Nigerians have been patiently waiting to be vindicated cos they are from Bahrain, If Nigeria can burn , let it burn.

Make you guys dey remember, if Nigeria burn, we all go to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Its really funny how some Nigerians have been patiently waiting to be vindicated cos they are from Bahrain, If Nigeria can burn , let it burn.

Did we not warned you about the disaster called Buhari, is this what leadership is all about? Every part of the country is burning and feeling pains. Nothing is working again!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

So we should all keep quiet, wait for government to do its job ?
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by edoairways: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2021
He warned Nigerians back then but they preferred Mr integrity. Ironically many Nigerians have amensia hence they wouldn't remember this video.

3 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Omooba77:

Did we not warned you about the disaster called Buhari, is this what leadership is all about? Every part of the country is burning and feeling pains. Nothing is working again!

Warned who?

Oga, this is not market discussion... You want to hear the truth?

Even though Buhari might have not been up to the task regarding the insecurity across the region, still it's still fair compared to past regions...

Just because the past governments bribed the journalists to under report the cases of insecurity plus not too much of Nigerians had access to internet then compared to now.

How long did it take to read about the Azukwu SARS notorious act? Do you know how many of such cases across the country back then?

Btw,why is it that majority of your thread on politics section is anything to justify your non support for this government?

You want to continue blaming, Oya now, Sebi you are from Gambia

Eish!
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Warned who?

Oga, this is not market discussion... You want tohear the truth?

Even though Buhari might have not been up to the task regarding the insecurity across the region, still it's still fair compared to past regions...

Just because the past governments of the bribed the journalist to under report the cases of insecurity plus not too much of Nigerians had access to internet then compared to now.

How long did it take to read about the Azukwu SARS notorious act? Do you know how many of such cases across the country back then?

Eish!

Agbe loma so ibi ti ama fi okun si. Who tells you cant he a victim of the wickedness of this people?
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by SweetJoystick(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Warned who?

Just because the past governments of the bribed the journalist to under report the cases of insecurity plus not too much of Nigerians had access to internet then compared to now.

Btw,why is thatmajority of your thread on politics section is anything to justify your non support for this government?

Eish!
Recieve sense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

So we should all keep quiet, wait for government to do its job ?

Have you guys really been serious about your cries regarding the insecurity in Nigeria?

So Nigerian youths wasted weeks discussing about Pantami's resignation while the killing was/ is still going on...

If we Nigerians really want things to change, then we need to shun the hypocrisy we practiced in real life when we can't tell ourselves the real truth
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Omooba77:

Agbe loma so ibi ti ama fi okun si. Who tells you cant he a victim of the wickedness of this people?

If I could be a victim, you could too, anyone could as well... So stop that religious line which it no dey sell for my ears.

Continue pretending of wanting things to change while you still have some thoughts behind your mind for the unrest to continue just because you want to be vindicated about Buhari not being the right person to lead
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Have you guys really been serious about your cries regarding the insecurity in Nigeria?

So Nigerian youths wasted weeks discussing about Pantami's resignation while the killing was/ is still going on...

If we Nigerians really want things to change, then we need to shun the hypocrisy we practiced in real life when we can't tell ourselves the real truth

When youth gathered during #Endsars, were your lots not used to scattered the organised youth?

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Sunnybay7: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
All I can say is that Buhari is a serious disaster to humanity.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by raumdeuter: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Which Islamize are you seeing

Or is the insecurity not affecting moslems too

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

If I could be a victim, you could too, anyone could as well... So stop that religious line which it no dey sell for my ears.

Continue pretending of wanting things to change while you still have some thoughts behind your mind for the unrest to continue just because you want to be vindicated about Buhari not being the right person to lead

I have stayed in Kano for sometime and lamentation is everywhere.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Burtonj: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2021
I put a call across to the president, Muhammadu Buhari. I was put on hold for over an hour and 15 minutes. This call was made in the presence of 13 men and 4 women, the president's aide told me that the president will get back to me.

The president through his aide after 4 hrs told me that the president will do something about it.

My relative was among the people who witnessed this call (Sly Idoko).

On hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzo Uwani, I called GOC 82 division for help. I was referred to the presidency again.

This time around, I was put on hold for nearly 2hrs again. While waiting to speak to the president, news came in that the attack I was planning to prevent has actually taken place.

Within an hour after the Fulani coordinated attacks, the Commissioner and GOC who referred me to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation.

- Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor of Enugu state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Racoon(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians deserve their leaders.So much trouble for a country.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Omooba77:

When youth gathered during #Endsars, were your lots not used to scattered the organised youth?

Wrong, when the ENDSARS protest started , I was fully in support but withdrawn my support after SARS was disbanded by FG..

Continuation of the protest after SARS has been disbanded means the organizers had another mission..

Then what ended the protest? Avoidable unnecessary deaths

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Nigerian youths asked pantami to reason because he was a security risk ...it's one of the same fight

But buhari proved something most people suspected ....Nigeria isn't one ...that's why peaceful break up is what we are demanding now

Or what do you suggest
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Racoon(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
If Nigeria can burn , let it burn.Make you guys dey remember, if Nigeria burn,we all go to hell
Nigeria have long been burning since the advent of the moribund Buhari's govt.So we are in hell already.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Wrong, when the ENDSARS protest started , I was fully in support but withdrawn my support after SARS was disbanded by FG..

Continuation of the protest after SARS has been disbanded means the organizers had another mission..

Oga keep quiet,
From governors to senators, everybody don become wailer
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

Nigerian youths asked pantami to reason because he was a security risk ...it's one of the same fight

But buhari proved something most people suspected ....Nigeria isn't one ...that's why peaceful break up is what we are demanding now

Or what do you suggest

Should Pantami's resignation be priority of Nigerians at the moment or the stopping of unnecessary killings across the country.

And please don't tell me the bunkum of Pantami being a terrorist cos we would all have been dead by now if that's the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Validated: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

So, you are the one telling yourself the truth?
Ostrith hides its head in the sand and pretend its environment is okay because it does not see it.
Most of you yoruba muslims are regarded as kufir by the northern muslims. As far as they are concerned, you are not different than the christians. Go and listen to Pantami again. They see you as inpure muslims or slaves. Reasons you cannot call for prayer where that have sizeable population. I am waiting for the day MURIC will protest that Yoruba Muslims should be allowed to sight the moon.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Validated:

So, you are the one telling yourself the truth?
Ostrith hides its head in the sand and pretend its environment is okay because it does not see it.
Most of you yoruba muslims are regarded as kufir by the northern muslims. As far as they are concerned, you are not different than the christians. Go and listen to Pantami again. They see you as inpure muslims or slaves. Reasons you cannot call for prayer where that have sizeable population. I am waiting for the day MURIC will protest that Yoruba Muslims should be allowed to sight the moon.

I stopped reading from @ bolded cos na piking discussion.

Find your set and have such discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Solsix(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Warned who?

Btw,why is thatmajority of your thread on politics section is anything to justify your non support for this government?

Eish!
Your case is irredeemable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Solsix:

Your case is irredeemable

Dispute what I wrote above or go and sit down somewhere

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Government has no right disbanding any group, yet despite confirmed killings by herdsmen, they only called them bandits.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omooba77:

Government has no right disbanding any group, yet despite confirmed killings by herdsmen, they only called them bandits.

Government has right to disband those who are planning to cause chaos and confusion..

You people never asked about those who donated money for the ENDSARS protest to continue even after FG disband the SARS.

Sebi una dey wait to be vindicated, oya now
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by Omooba77: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Government has right to disband those who are planning to cause chaos and confusion..

You people never asked about those who donated money for the ENDSARS protest to continue even after FG disband the SARS.

Sebi una dey wait to be vindicated, oya now

You should be wise and stop defending incompetency. Even your othrr BMC are muted.
Re: Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? by helinues: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omooba77:

You should be wise and stop defending incompetency. Even your othrr BMC are muted.

You see why I said this is not a market place discussion..

Read what I wrote above with an open mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Later People Will Ask Why Biafra Agitation? See What Happened In Aba / Is An Amaechi's Presidency An Igbo Presidency? / 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.