Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) (1106 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by Hardflower(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl.
[url][/url]https://youtube.com/shorts/IXEqrIXUHGE?feature=share

Some boys suspected to be yahoo boys sprays bundle of cash on their girlfriend on her birthday. The event took place in a public residence where the said girl lives. In the video, the girl could not hold her happiness, as she was filled with joy.

This video was shared by one of the eye witness, but some people were wondering why non of the residents rushed to pick any of the money.

[b][/b]This is unlike Nigerians. Watch the video above to get a more clearer view.

Re: Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
based on what did the OP conclude that they are yahoo boys?
Re: Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by youngreezy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
based on what did the OP conclude that they are yahoo boys?
guy the thing taya me ooo
Re: Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by Cerebellum: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
If nah true dem be yahoo guys, believed me , that girl destiny don washgrin

1 Like

Re: Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by Blackfire(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
A chicken been feed by the owner...for killing later on ...

Deep wisdom
Re: Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fake money
Re: Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who else will spray money like that if not Gee + guys!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Curtail My Expenses / Am I An Hermaphrodite? Help! / What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.