Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (99464 Views)

NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2021
eallstar:

Buhari also lie to 200 million Nigerians that he would provide 3 million jobs every year.
Have you told him too what you wrote above?
So because PMB lied and deceived 200m Nigerians, lying should now be a norm, I'm sorry for u but some of us have integrity

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2021
eallstar:

Have you told this to our politicians too?
unlike our politicians, her fanbase is very little.

And can u guys stop supporting evil because politicians are evil, where did u drop ur integrity? where is ur home training? The problem if Nigeria isn't just the leaders but the people with a twisted disgusting mentality

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Awesome01(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2021
After all the said investigations that could last up to 2 years nko?
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MONEY? 
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Timular:
The question is was she not amputated?
Yes, she was.
didn't they meet her limbing with one leg and Hawking pure water?
She was limbing with one leg and an amputee but she wasn't a water seller, she staged the water selling to get sympathy from people, her occupation wasn't known, she could be a child trafficker
Has the father given her enough care somebody in that condition need.is assume the father is dead for not taking care of his ward.
currently we dont know if her father took care of her or not, her father may be trying for her but some people are greedy and wants more
Please give the poor girl her money, she did not fake her condition.This is why we are not growing, misplaced priority
The reason why we are not growing is because we support evil, u are defending her cos of her condition, she should have known this before thinking of scamming people, she deserve a punishment and her punishment could be to seize the money from her, she don spoil show for people weh need the legit help, I'll just go out there with the mentality that people are scammers

3 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by somehow: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2021
A society that condoles making money whicheverway should not expect angels as rulers.

From a people come leaders.

I repeat again, no good people get ruled by bad leaders

Your leaders = your reflection!
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2021
somehow:
A society that condoles making money whicheverway should not expect angels as rulers.

From a people come leaders.

I repeat again, no good people get ruled by bad leaders

Your leaders = your reflection!
exactly, defensing this lady is like defending our politicians
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2021
It still does not change the fact that she needs serious help!
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2021
landproglobal:
Business went wrong.
I can bet this was never the lady’s idea. Someone brought her into it to make money....Shame on these people trading with the lives and challenges of people

Anyway I still remain your real estate plug � check my signature for contact
For she to comfortably stage this, she is already a fraudster, maybe she's a baby trafficker sef. That child may not be hers

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nwaide01: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't understand this bruhara about she lied or not lie,the bottom line is that money was generously donated to her because of her disability so the government should not use corner corner to steal her money instead they will make sure the money is judiciously used to better her life.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
It still does not change the fact that she needs serious help!
Yap, u are right, it still doesn't change the fact that she deserved some punishment for the deceit.
Seizing the money is the best punishment, if not for her condition, she should have served 7months in jail but that could be too extreme
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by kenny160: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better
abi oo
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Nwaide01:
I don't understand this bruhara about she lied or not lie,the bottom line is that money was generously donated to her because of her disability so the government should not use corner corner to steal her money instead they will make sure the money is judiciously used to better her life.
U think the government will steal a mere N25m?

The money wasn't giving to her cos of her condition, it was given to her because despite her condition, she still hustle legit and put her life in danger by selling water in Lagos traffic.
This isn't the case, she isn't a water seller, she is just like every other lazy amputee, but she is worse cos she used her condition to fraud people, she deserve a white punishment, seizing the money isn't a bad punishment, she don spoil market for those weh genuinely need help.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better
her story didn't touch anyone, them bring her from village to do this thing, it was all staged, even the one who claimed her story touched him and brought her to the public was also part of the drama.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Hallabee1(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2021
finalboss:
Why do I find this funny grin
Aje.....

youself de funny
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by AngelicBeing: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2021
starbuck:

A lie is a lie.

A white lie is a lie.

A half truth is a lie.

A hidden truth is a lie.

A lie by omission is a lie.

A lie is a lie.

Tell a lie once and all your truths become questionable
Gbam wink

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Hallabee1(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
Aje....

wait ,you dey house

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Wetin LASG wan use the money do oo undecided? If not for her dishonesty, Lagos state gov go even give her free house (101% sure).Dnt allow her condition becloud Ur sense of reasoning.U dnt reward evil.. Anytime I drive down to mainland (isheri/igando road) there's a cripple man dat sell few phone accessories around a filling station.One even sell handkerchief etc..Nah God exposed the fat thief.U hide behind Ur disability to commit crime sad.She CURSED her own father cos of money sad.Dey should collect the money and give her d CAKE . Useless thing
Ya, I know of a crippled lady back in my school days that is a shoe maker, both legs were amputated but she still work legit.
I know things aren't right when a cripple decided to sell water in Lagos traffic, she could have done other things to survive but no way could she keep up with the rush in Lagos traffic
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by zombieHUNTER: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2021
jaxxy:

How was it staged now? People calling for money s very normal. Even he dad who appeared came for money or u think he came to take care of his daughter?

Look this is very simple explan hw it was stage ooo. Who planted her in oshodi being very sure she will be discovered that day. grin

You are definitely a naive teenager.... I don't want to waste my time and data enlightening you.

But let me ask you ... Who placed her there and took the picture?...
The people in oshodi said they have never seen her before....she doesn't sell or stay there

She told the government is was an orphan...
But after investigation.. they found her father
Why the lie ?

She told the government... She was amputated after an accident that only her survived in a bus.
It was later revealed it happened at birth...
Someone genuine don't do this..

The syndicates that trended her and staged it are now after their share.threatning her.. Here you are saying that people calling for money is normal...

Are you okay?
Yeah.. you are just a naive little kid

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Angrygoat: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2021
Bastard lazy fool. Hahahaha scammer
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
Bastard lazy fool. Hahahaha scammer
the fat maggot met her waterloo, it was just somehow that an amputee could keep up with Lagos traffic selling water. Even someone with both legs sef go find am difficult
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by gaftsoil(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2021
She needs the help and they should allow her have her money. If the useless government eventually seize that money, they will never give it back to the donors, so it's better to leave it with the girl than the mumu government having it
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Harmattan123(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2021
well-done ma, more power to your elbow.......
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by efonat(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Exactly!!! My question is, where is the father in the picture of their claim is true?
babythug:
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Lifestone(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2021
zoeA:
Una for still give am the money... heartless country
fraudulent citizens. Just imagine what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
gaftsoil:
She needs the help and they should allow her have her money. If the useless government eventually seize that money, they will never give it back to the donors, so it's better to leave it with the girl than the mumu government having it
giving it to NGO's isn't a bad thing either
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2021
efonat:
Exactly!!! My question is, where is the father in the picture of their claim is true?
She make calls, and from her calls and messages maybe someone has threatened her that they will expose her father, it was from her calls and texts

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by onunwa21(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This lady just further reduced the chances of rendering assistance to the less privileged in the society.
Yes oooo
Cos of one minute lie!!!
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by EMMY76: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
What right does the lagos state govt have to block her from getting access to her own money and bank account? The girl is still handicap and living in extreme poverty she needs financial assistance and rehabilitation. Nigerian wicked evil corrupt politicians lie and decieve nigerians more than this during their election campaigns.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by onunwa21(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
zoeA:
People should learn on how to be saying the truth..

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by mechanics(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
That's serious, but why will she just lie thinking the truth won't be revealed.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
To the government of Lagos State,

If you have never lied to gain favor or escape suffering or punishment then be the first to cast stone on her.

All I see is pot calling kettle black.

I don't mean that what the lady did was right but we should also remember that in so many ways we are also guilty of this offence in varying magnitude.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Matthew4sure(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2021
zoeA:
you see nobody investigate her poverty when she get money they start investigation this is wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.