Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Who Broke The Family?(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Broke The Family?(picture) (5426 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021

1 Share

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Promoter2: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
The statement didn't mention that the family was broken. The wife only got a certificate of cheating undecided

13 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Kestolove(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
the man

4 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Opak001(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na pesin wey no carry expo enta hall,but dem cashi am with expo na him cheat oo.

23 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by extol1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:
the man
two wrongs does not make a right.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by TarOrfeeek: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
The Pastor that wedded them

Him suppose see say the woman big nyansh and the man simping no go last

2 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Both made mistakes.... cool
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by DICKstractor: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided

We all know that 2 wrongs can never make a right but in this case two wrongs made a baby

Oh Lord
Any woman that's cheating on her husband, let's fire and brimstone fall on her, break her cheating legs and paralyze her breast

But any man cheating on his wife, forgive him oh lord and teach him how to love. He doesn't know what he's doing

4 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Beckysexy(f): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

We all know that 2 wrongs can never make a right but in this case two wrongs made a baby

Oh Lord
Any woman that's cheating on her husband, let's fire and brimstone fall on her, break her cheating legs and paralyze her breast

But any man cheating on his wife, forgive him oh lord and teach him how to love. He doesn't know what he's doing
undecided
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by McStoic(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
SixKeys:

Eleyi gidigan!! The family members broke the family, sorry the family broke itself by itself.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by heykims(m): 1:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Another man

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Authoreety: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2021
The incoming innocent baby is at fault....

No body should disturb me o

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by killerdragon(m): 3:13am On Apr 29, 2021
Sometimes i laugh at women grin grin grin

You will never win the cheating game with men

You cheat i cheat, Continue cheating until the man gets another woman pregnant and replaces you while you get yourself pregnant and become a single mother

#godisgood cool cool grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Vision101(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Judges deal with evidence. There is no evidence of the man's cheating but there is evidence of the woman's cheating.

The woman is guilty as charged.

Court oooooot

6 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by zabimaru: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2021
killerdragon:
Sometimes i laugh at women grin grin grin

You will never win the cheating game with men

You cheat i cheat, Continue cheating until the man gets another woman pregnant and replaces you while you get yourself pregnant and become a single mother

#godisgood cool cool grin grin

lolz
this analogy ehn, rude, arrogant, presumably selfish and also True!
They'll be coming for you soon bro, the ladies, the lady guys, the guy ladies and the bobs(bobriskies)

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by killerdragon(m): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2021
zabimaru:

lolz
this analogy ehn, rude, arrogant, presumably selfish and also True!
They'll be coming for you soon bro, the ladies, the lady guys, the guy ladies and the bobs(bobriskies)
I dey ready na
bring it grin grin cool cool
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by tnerro1(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Oh Lord

Isa Pantami fall on you grin
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Truth is that it is very laughable to talk about this thing in Africa. In Africa it is a man's world and there is nothing, absolutely nothing anybody can do about it, not even 10 Chimamanda's combined.
Now that she's pregnant if the man sends her back home what does she intend telling her kinsmen ? That he cheated ? cheesy cheesy cheesy ?
A man that is allowed to marry as many ladies as he pleases in "AFRICA".

4 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2021
extol1:

two wrongs does not make a right.

Two wrong actually make multiple right these days, all these bs phrases people use to justify nonsense nor follow again, you fvck up, I'll fvck you up multiple times, then we're even.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by killerdragon(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Two wrong actually make multiple right these days, all these bs phrases people use to justify nonsense nor follow again, you fvck up, I'll fvck you up multiple times, then we're even.
you forgot the part about her getting pregnant lol

single mother things grin grin grin

i know say the thing dey sweet you self try am na

back to village 2021

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2021
She didn't play it right, she would been have cautious not to get pregnant,

The husband actually broke up the family by cheating first.

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by paulolee(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2021
the wife broke it...they both cheated by why get pregnant? d husband wey cheat without getting side chick pregnant no get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Kingcalls: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

When u get married , I advice u to cheat back when ur husband cheats.... I will back u up when he and his people find out...

U are the greatest mumu ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2021
killerdragon:

you forgot the part about her getting pregnant lol

single mother things grin grin grin

i know say the thing dey sweet you self try am na

back to village 2021

Yeah not everyone is dumb like the woman, so many wives cheat right back at the cheating husband, to his face actually, which made them humble and comport themselves, or you think some couples don't cheat on each other but decided to stay together to make their marriage work? Lol

And there is nothing wrong with being a single mother, you guys here should really try and get enlightened cos they will continue to be among us and continue to be successful till the end of time

And try and come back to 21st century, nothing like going back to the village in 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Kingcalls: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:
She didn't play it right, she would been cautious not to get pregnant,

The husband actually broke up the family by cheating first.

Take one person to cheat ..ur mum or dad?? U see y theyvsay women are never logical.... every single man on earth will say i will rather take my dad cheating than my mum cheating
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

When u get married , I advice u to cheat back when ur husband cheats.... I will back u up when he and his people find out...

U are the greatest mumu ever liveth

And you are the greatest dumb ass ever existing.

What I do in marriage is my effing business.

Guys here are always pained like they'd remove their skin if their wife or gf cheat when they are actually doing same thing, pls go on and cheat on your wife, she will cheat on you multiple times, then come home smiling, while you'd mumuishly think she has forgiven you, nonsense lots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by pansophist(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2021
The family have already been broken from the beginning when the two unfaithful idiots decided to marry themselves.
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Take one person to cheat ..ur mum or dad?? U see y theyvsay women are never logical.... every single man on earth will say i will rather take my dad cheating than my mum cheating

Your mum might actually be cheating secretly, and you and your dad don't know it, yet.

2 Likes

Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Kingcalls: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Your mum might actually be cheating secretly, and you and your dad don't know it, yet.

As long as no one knows...but if it comes out in the open , she is gone ....if my dad cheating comes out in the open, he stays
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by Shukushaka: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
The wife.
Re: Who Broke The Family?(picture) by JovialJune(f): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

As long as no one knows...but if it comes out in the open , she is gone ....if my dad cheating comes out in the open, he stays

You see the enabling nonsense you guys pride yourself with, not every woman will stay with a cheat if she has self respect, healthy esteem, and self worth,

If your mum stays with your cheating dad, means she likes enduring suffering and bullshit, and he will continue cheating on her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two People Were Having S@x Inside Maruwa Tricycle Moving Fast In The Night:video / Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.