Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Petite Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petite Girls (12179 Views)

I Love Being Squashed' Meet The Petite Model Whose Made £120k Being Sat On / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope / Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petite Girls by Ranoscky(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nothin, just a guess.

Im an Ibo boy, aswell.
Re: Petite Girls by Natasha2(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^^I knew it cheesy anyway i'm not from Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. I am A Fulani girl cheesy
Re: Petite Girls by kandiikane(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
fulani.

Natasha, my sister sha
Re: Petite Girls by esteduca(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
I like petite but I prefer tall gurlz.
Also because I am 187cm tall and there is nothing better than dating a tall girl that come out with huge heels.

EDIT: BTW my ex wife was petite and she was always having heavenly feelings much quicker than the other girls i have met. Maybe it was the most favorable geespot position. 
Re: Petite Girls by bobby93: 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
Good day all,i just want to find out when NDA result would be out.because I feel it is taking too long and the process could bcome shady,because i think if jamb could release result within 3-days with d number of their candidates, why can't NDA KADUNA do better!!!
Re: Petite Girls by tpia5: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
Arcadia:

Advocator dts a fat lie. Av got me a curvy bootay, like a parabola. True to God.

see am toasting advocater.

desperate monkey.
Re: Petite Girls by kistehsia(f): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
LOL, this is a funny thread, i guess there are several definitions for petite, I never made five feet tall, so am petite, lol and no i am far from flat chested or without curves, just lacking in the height department! Vertically challenged I am!

kistehsia
Re: Petite Girls by pendo89(f): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Interesting to see nigerian men claiming to like petite ladies yet I see them worshipping and praising extra large here everyday.
what changed?
Re: Petite Girls by tashanja(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^Different strokes for different folks, apparently 9ja has them all.
Personally, given the choice between fat/thick and a petite (smally) girl, it'll just have to be the latter.
My preference is however, for a tall lepa with slightly bow or straight elegant legs (a young Fulani girl with a rhyming username easily comes to mind lipsrsealed).
Just can't understand how some ppl get so excited over all that flab when they can have many more options and possibilities with a flexible lepa cool tongue
Re: Petite Girls by pendo89(f): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^ well its great to hear that petite is still marketable moreso in west africa where bigger to them means sexier,healthier,ego and whatever else.
Its like taboo and abomination to be petite cz people think you don't feed well. grin
ok to all ye men who think petite suffer from malnutrition wake up.
Re: Petite Girls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
What is considered petite?
Re: Petite Girls by kistehsia(f): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
pendo89:

^^ well its great to hear that petite is still marketable moreso in west africa where bigger to them means sexier,healthier,ego and whatever else.
Its like taboo and abomination to be petite cz people think you don't feed well. grin

LOL, agreed
Re: Petite Girls by MrsChima1(f): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
pendo89:

Interesting to see nigerian men claiming to like petite ladies yet I see them worshipping and praising extra large here everyday.
what changed?

Gendo, Crooks date anybody and men that genuinely like the girls are most likely to stick almost all to their culture. From age to Bring home to Momma material.
Re: Petite Girls by sexsinners(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
no i don't they don't have God given chest or ass, and i am not down going after a girl with a 12 year old body. undecided
Re: Petite Girls by kistehsia(f): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
sexsinners:

no i don't they don't have God given chest or Bottom, and i am not down going after a girl with a 12 year old body. undecided

LOL, well at 120 lbs and just under five feet i consider myself petite , and NOT all petite woman are of "boy body" with a chest size of 36DDD i don't consider my self flat chested, they go through the door before the rest of me,

kistehsia
Re: Petite Girls by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 14, 2011
Man i love petite girls wink.They feel so weightless when u lift them up and u can easily turn them around easily in any sex position wink
Re: Petite Girls by tashanja(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
pendo89:

There is nothing sexy or healthy about the celebration of fat/thick women, almost approaching obesity.
Do not be fooled by stereotyping, in fact there are quite a significant number of people, even in West Africa, who find petite or slim women in general quite appealing.
Why else do you think that there are increasingly more young girls killing themselves dieting trying to look like models or that the advertising industry is still using slim beautiful women to sell their products - why not use thick/fat ones if they all that appealing.
Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there ppl with differing preferences (Phat - addiction grin) but statistics don't lie.
Slim is attractive, healthy and beautiful cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Petite Girls by firestar(f): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
Natasha, you crack me up. grin grin grin grin grin
kandiikane:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol. The children are just adorable sometimes when I see them in the streets I just wanna snatch them and run lol.

Don't o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Petite Girls by pendo89(f): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
tashanja:

Do not be fooled by stereotyping, in fact there are quite a significant number of people, even in West Africa, who find petite or slim women in general quite appealing. shocked shocked
Slim is attractive, healthy and beautiful cool cool tongue
cool
Thank you.
Re: Petite Girls by MMM2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
arcadia

can i punn angry u undecided
Re: Petite Girls by na2(f): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
they call us smally, and so many other names but it feels cool to be so portably
Re: Petite Girls by tashanja(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
na2:

they call us smally, and so many other names but it feels cool to be so portably

Yes, other references include: mini set, Royko or Maggi Cube, sometimes; smally na pepper or the mighty atom - some of the words of endearment usually reserved for little tigeresses (like you), if you know what I mean wink Yeah, its all good cool grin grin

@pendo89
my pleasure wink kiss
Re: Petite Girls by Princek12(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
I don't mind a petite girl, as long as she has hips, nyansh, thighs, and two plump les oranges in front. If a petite chick lacks the aforementioned, then she has nothing for me to grab. Besides, she will look like a man. She has to have some feminine features. For me, it is more about the shape than the size. non like a bootiful chick.
Re: Petite Girls by lepasharon(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
i am 5 ft 3 and size 8,nd weigh 50kg thats wat dey call real  petite

1 Like

Re: Petite Girls by pendo89(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^
I guess your my lost twin.
But it has its bad bad side as well. Nothing bad like being mistaken for a teen!
I once met some school boys who thought I was a teenager.They expected me to shy off after they whistled. Instead I stopped and gave them some sound advice on the importance of education and girls. grin
I saw the look of embarrasment on their faces as they apologised cz I told them never to judge books by their covers.
So many instances I can rem but its all due to size.
Re: Petite Girls by Lax75(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
pendo89:

^^
I guess your my lost twin.
But it has its bad bad side as well. Nothing bad like being mistaken for a teen!
I once met some school boys who thought I was a teenager.They expected me to shy off after they whistled. Instead I stopped and gave them some sound advice on the importance of education and girls. grin
I saw the look of embarrasment on their faces as they apologised cz I told them never to judge books by their covers.
So many instances I can rem but its all due to size.

Pendo-Flower

I hope you are not shorter than 5ft 5 oooo. I would hate for our lof-child to turn out being a midgit. cry
Re: Petite Girls by pendo89(f): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
This love child of ours lol.Its gonna be the case of Mary,Angel and Joseph.
Bad news am size 6. Now if 8 is petite I have no idea what 6 is.
My height? 5ft 2. Oops sorry.That is a midget right there so give up on hope
grin
Re: Petite Girls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
Princek12:

I don't mind a petite girl, as long as she has hips, nyansh, thighs, and two plump les oranges in front. If a petite chick lacks the aforementioned, then she has nothing for me to grab. Besides, she will look like a man. She has to have some feminine features. For me, it is more about the shape than the size. non like a bootiful chick.
its mostly the pet winkite girls who have wide hips with big nyansh
Re: Petite Girls by tashanja(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2011
Kai, it seems that some ppl do not know the meaning of petite - a French derivative word, meaning; small, as in slim,lightweight, not fat, not tall; but also not a midget - just generally smallish. embarassed
Re: Petite Girls by Lax75(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2011
@ nyansh

That word always sounds nasty. Like filthy even. . . . nonetheless I like it ! grin
Re: Petite Girls by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 18, 2011
My mother is 5 ft and 95 pounds, my older sis is 5ft2 and 105 pounds. That is what I consider petite. Im 5ft 3 1/2 and 115 pounds. I always thought I was big as I compared myself to them and called myself a "big moose" grin
Re: Petite Girls by Arcadia(f): 3:15am On Apr 08, 2012
tpia@:

see am toasting advocater.

desperate monkey.
the rantings of a depraved slut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married / BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.