Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88652 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

I don't think so. The shame of pedophilia is the worst shame there is... especially for a celebrity like him. Even if he doesn't go to jail, his life is more or less finished. No one would want to associate with him again, even family members. He can even get lynched in public.

Oh well
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by PrisonEscapee(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Germanhunter:

Your fagbon is a compound mor.on
I bet you rape your younger sisters. Ewu Gambia.

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by winner37(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
He is truly a disgrace to humanity
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Onelove508: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

This is not a rape case...this is a sexual molestation case. And we are talking about a little girl here. And the mother wanted to beat Baba Ijesha, not her daughter. Why will she want to beat her daughter when they were all watching the CCTV footage Live as Baba Ijeaha took the girl to the kitchen.

I want to ask you sef...so you see nothing wrong with an adult man sleeping with a 14 year old as long as the girl agrees to it? I just want to understand your mentality.

I see everything wrong with an adult sleeping with a 14 years old girl even if she willingly agrees; it's a rape- statutory rape.

I'm just curious to understand whether she agreed to it or not. Maybe you should watch the video again, a voice said,' don't beat her'

WATCH THE VIDS AGAIN AT 6MIN 14SEC
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by tosyne2much(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Onelove508:

Six and half a dozen mean the same thing.

Replying 'im sorry' 'have mercy on me' 'it is the devil's work' to an alligator means acceptance of guilt.

They weren't asking him whether he rapped her or not, because he was caught red-handed. They were only asking him why he did it.

Even if this man hires a SAN as his lawyer, a secondary School graduate will disgrace them in Court provided the judge is incorruptible.

Baba Ijesha seems guilty of indecent assault with the intent to rape but for those that have been shouting "he will rot in jail" which is what I doubt

Remember that cases are won by evidence and not sentiments, cries or emotions, or dramatizing the situation just to whip up public sentiments

Funny enough, Baba Ijesha is going to win the case unless he can't afford to hire a good lawyer. Reason being that a crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made.

This is Nigeria after so much noise everything ends up dying down. Remember that of Pastor Fatoyinbo. How did it end?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by kpompey: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
I saw a new video now, Baba Ijesha is in for a serious trouble with this duo (Princess and Iyabo Ojo). Princess was heard speaking clearly in the first video right, why collapsing now at the police station and after how many days? Note, at the Police station.....Emotional blackmail.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by rayvelez(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosyne2much:
When it comes to law, cases are won by sentiments not emotions or cries, so baba Ijesha will likely win this case

Watching the video footage, there was never an admittance of rape on the part of the accused. He was only pleading, so a good lawyer will fling this video away
We are on the same page man, the accused was only pleading and did not admit to the accusations. But he know he was guilty of wat wat he was been accused for i agree cases are won with sentiments and facts.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Onelove508: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosyne2much:

Baba Ijesha seems guilty of indecent assault with the intent to rape but for those that have been shouting "he will rot in jail" which is what I doubt

Remember that cases are won by evidence and not sentiments, cries or emotions, or dramatizing the situation just to whip up public sentiments

Funny enough, Baba Ijesha is going to win the case unless he can't afford to hire a good lawyer. Reason being that a crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made.

This is Nigeria after so much noise everything ends up dying down. Remember that of Pastor Fatoyinbo. How did it end?

This has no bearing with Pastor Fatoyibo's case.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
rayvelez:

We are on the same page man, the accused was only pleading and did not admit to the accusations. But he know he was guilty of wat wat he was been accused for i agree cases are won with sentiments and facts.
Rape or no rape, women always want to win cases by sentiments and emotions which doesn't work according to law. Everything has to be evidence bound

I'm not even a lawyer yet I know these things
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Onelove508:

This has no bearing with Pastor Fatoyibo's case.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.
Everyone know he's guilt but he's going to win the case unless he can't afford to hire a good lawyer.

Shey you see that video of them interrogating him that you watched, it can't send him behind the bars. He can always blame it on duress, and besides, there was never even an admission of the crime in the first place

I think he can only go jail in two instances

1. If another video footage emerges that caught him in the act of rape

2. A medical report proves him guilty

Baring those two things I mentioned above, Baba Ijesha will only get a slap on the wrist for sexual harassment

Law ya were gan.. E crazy gan!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by rayvelez(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosyne2much:
Rape or no rape, women always want to win cases by sentiments and emotions which doesn't work according to law. Everything has to be evidence bound

I'm not even a lawyer yet I know these things
Its upto to the competent lawyers and the judge.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by fikky2013(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Do you actually have a legal system in this country?

I weep for my beloved country.

AgreatMan:
Was he actually guilty? Or did he plead guilty with the intentions it will pacify her and die d matter right there?

There is no where he admitted to the crime.

Any judge will most likely right this case off, if u put aside emotions.

I neither support crime nor blackmail, and let's allow our legal system conclude this case.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Onelove508: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosyne2much:
Everyone know he's guilt but he's going to win the case unless he can't afford to hire a good lawyer.

Shey you see that video of them interrogating him that you watched, it can't send him behind the bars. He can always blame it on duress, and besides, there was never even an admission of the crime in the first place

I think he can only go jail in two instances

1. If another video footage emerges that caught him in the act of rape

2. A medical report proves him guilty

Baring those two things I mentioned above, Baba Ijesha will only get a slap on the wrist for sexual harassment

Law ya were gan.. E crazy gan!

I understand your argument.

Let's see how it goes
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by trumpcoat(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!
sin pass sin now,this one is disgraceful sin
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Matthew4sure(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
Child molestation is real
illiterate is serious disease
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by DonroxyII: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ameboperoo:
His career has finally finished.
And the most painful thing is that the devil will not come and tell his own side of the story.
if they should release him ... he will kill himself !! He is already brain dead like that ...

village people are very bad to people who no no their limit !!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

I bet you rape your younger sisters. Ewu Gambia.

Na your fagbon I rape ..same night they consexually birthed you ..

Rest abeg

Follow your crowd or go back to prison.
Escapee
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by hstar: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I watched the video.

Guys make we try as much as possible to dey do what is right. Try so hard to be good. Be upright. So that no idiot will ask you to sit on the ground asking questions with you begging like a slowpoke. For me o...I'd rather die than sit on the ground in front of a fellow human. I'd rather die on my feet. It's the royal way. In any case strive to do good always. And please say no to child molestation. Please.

If you want nack women plenty. Those of easy virtues sef dey. Soap dey. Vaseline dey. Indomie and egg bend down collect dey. Choose your poison. A rod is enough for the yansh. grin
Guy, it's not funny o

I almost shed tears when i watched the video

We just av to fight our selves by trying to do good
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Germanhunter:

Na your fagbon I rape ..same night they consexually birthed you ..

Rest abeg

Follow your crowd or go back to prison.
Escapee
You child Rapist.
You deserve to be slapped 7 times by a mad woman before being thrown down from 3rd mainland bridge.
You will surely die a painful death.

Otele okuko.

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=PrisonEscapee post=101241365]
You child Rapist.
You deserve to be slapped 7 times by a mad woman before being thrown down from 3rd mainland bridge.

Otele okuko.
[/quote /]

Your fagbon die painful death
Your fagbon na hin be the mad woman still

No be by force to share your opinion
As you no get sense so
I no get yearnings with you

Go miserably and so forth
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

You child Rapist.

Otele okuko.

Your fagbon die painful death
Your fagbon na hin be the mad woman still

No be by force to share your opinion
As you no get sense so
I no get yearnings with you

Go miserably and so forth
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Babatunde7109(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

It was more of like trespass than a case of sexual assault.
However his belt was loose, was it removed during the crime or as a result manhandling .

At a point, while he was pleading for forgiveness, he said rather than handing him over to the police, they should allow him commit suicide.

And when he was told by one of Princess' allies that the police would soon arrive the scene, he stood up and try to take off his belt with, maybe, the intention to commit the suicide.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by sunnyp20(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yoruba people has been disgracing Nigeria since the time of Lord Lugard. Afonjas
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Pamcrest(f): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Prolific2018:
You called him over for a video shoot, installed a hidden camera, stagged the minor and boom!
You blew him up.
You just set it him up to die. Did i just hear you call him your friend?.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
And they also gave him a script to remove his belt and zip and explore the minor's body, with intent to rape, abi??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ajepako(f): 4:51am On Apr 30, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Princess and all those guys in the video just dey murder English language like mynd44, ajepako, funjosh, vickyrotex, fatymore, bola146, funkebabee,folake4u and seunmohmoh. See as person come get headaches now

Sule

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by MoIbrahim: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
...Disgraced Yoluba actor, Baba Ijesha! cheesy

Aphonjas and rape are like...

Nor be only Baba Ijesha, na Baba Aphonja

Everything is ethno-religious to you people. Pity.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by EndRape2(f): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Rapist spotted, do not worry, maybe your daughter, or sister, or niece will be molested, or penetrated by an adult. So that you can come back here, and talk this trash again.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ImaIma1(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2021
I have always wondered why Yorubas believe they can beg their way out of anything. It's annoying. As if tge begging is enough to cover the wrong.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ayobami7(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2021
na wa ooo
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by hstar: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
kpompey:
No one is a saint. He should be punished in-house and not wrecking him further. Hez d victim today, it can be Princess herself tomorrow. He is very remorseful and can be dealt with internally by superiors in their Nollywood group after which he should be rehabilitated. Trying to destroy everything he represents is not the solution. Let's remember the God's prayer.
This is what I would av done, if I were princess
av d video, show it to d superiors in the industry
let them deal with him and rehabilitate him

and also take the girl in question for proper counseling

because I know baba Ijesha himself was remorseful of his action, I feel for him though
My fear is he should not go and commit suicide
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by hstar: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
DonroxyII:
if they should release him ... he will kill himself !! He is already brain dead like that ...

village people are very bad to people who no no their limit !!
correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.