Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88608 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Queenslander(f): 1:44pm On May 01, 2021
Ugandatales:

Have you been following the story at all? The guy already molested the girl when she was 7, 7 years ago. Princess didn't know about it. But when she was watching a movie she and Baba Ijesha did recently, the girl was also there and she was acting uncomfortable and traumatized. The adults there figured something was wrong, and after long questioning, the girl narrated the episode from 7 years back... how Baba Ijesha put car key in her vagina and all that.

Princess then planned on how to catch him in the act...and low and behold, he tried to molest the girl again. SMH! This is a little girl we are talking about.
Jeez, embarassed poor girl.. may that baba werey rot in jail!! Bastard..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 6:20am On May 02, 2021
God bless you for this post
Empiree:
guy, begging is not the way out but punishment. He must be placed on sex offender registry. Let's stop culture of cover up in the black community.

Trust white nation, this dude is going to jail for 15yrs. There is nothing like "please." Let's get over that. This is why nigeria doesn't develop.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 6:42am On May 02, 2021
Lie! This is a big fat lie!
Stop spreading misinformation.
Siwisheswereesh:
Age of consent is 13 in Nigeria. Too bad!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by GracieX3(f): 5:07pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
guy, begging is not the way out but punishment. He must be placed on sex offender registry. Let's stop culture of cover up in the black community.

Trust white nation, this dude is going to jail for 15yrs. There is nothing like "please." Let's get over that. This is why nigeria doesn't develop.

See this guy. Are you not the same.e person defending a 50 year old man marrying a 14 year old islamically?

Perverts everywhere. Nonsense
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Empiree: 5:38pm On May 02, 2021
GracieX3:

See this guy. Are you not the same.e person defending a 50 year old man marrying a 14 year old islamically?

Perverts everywhere. Nonsense

Ó gò (reta.rded)
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by GracieX3(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
Ó gò (reta.rded)

Them no born you well to try and argue against what I said..
Pervert.

You defend 50 year old Muslim men marrying 14 year olds but you are now hyper against Baba ijebu sexing a 14 year old.

Perversion is perversion
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Empiree: 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
GracieX3:

Them no born you well to try and argue against what I said..
Pervert.

You defend 50 year old Muslim men marrying 14 year olds but you are now hyper against Baba ijebu sexing a 14 year old.

Perversion is perversion
I know your life is misrable. You must be very bored. Your man must be very proud of your insanity.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by GracieX3(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
I know your life is misrable. You must be very bored. Your man must be very proud of your insanity.

Still better than a pedophile supporter like you.

What do you enjoy in allowing Alhajis to f4ck young girls of age 14?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Empiree: 7:20pm On May 02, 2021
GracieX3:

Still better than a pedophile supporter like you.

What do you enjoy in allowing Alhajis to f4ck young girls of age 14?

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by GracieX3(f): 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=101321448][/quote]

Were you not defending Yerima when he married a14 year old
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Empiree: 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
GracieX3:

Were you not defending Yerima when he married a14 year old
I can now see that you are insane. If you have issues with Yerima you know where he lives right?. Go and complain to him.

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by GracieX3(f): 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
I can now see that you are insane. If you have issues with Yerima you know where he lives right?. Go and complain to him.

See this pedophile alfa. Sod off.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Empiree: 8:47pm On May 02, 2021
GracieX3:

See this pedophile alfa. Sod off.

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Estellie: 4:25am On May 03, 2021
toffyz:
obviously, Baba Ijesha did molest the child @ 7 then.

It wasn't reported then, so it has become statute barred!

He attempted the same act but not successful. caught on CCTV

He was seen touching the girl indecently, but no rape!

In accordance to law o

As it is right now. Baba Ijesha will likely win this case

He can make an objection to those pleas in the video that it was said under duress!

The only case on ground now is Will he be charged for touching a 14year old girl indecently??

As for the rape case when she was 7years old, It's a dead case already. Because it was not reported then!
Then the fuvken law is useless and needs to to amended.

They said the girl made mention of the incident this year or so. And yes! that’s very likely as most children find the courage to speak up when they are grown.

It’s sickening how most peeps are trying to downplay this man’s act.

So if a child gets raped today by a man and she speaks up after 5 or 7 years, I’ll tell her “Ooh darling, there’s nothing we can do anymore, you should have told us since” ?
No justice? The rapist should be allowed to roam the streets?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fashionista01(f): 10:33am On May 03, 2021
SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!
The last statement is mainly used to promote sin.
Call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by 4tomandchi: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fvckyouall:

And when would we castrate your dad

I pray someone rape your wife, daughter or mother then you will know what RAPE means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.