Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) (7882 Views)

How much Of Hausa/Fulani/Sahelian culture is Arab,Berber & Taureg culture? / Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace / The Truth About North-African Genetics And The Berber/amazigh People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by Olu317(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Proudnigerian60:
Yoruba people have the most negroid features in Nigeria followed by south south minorities
Comedy thread
Lol. But a big liar you're . What about Neanderthal DNA that doesnt exist majority of west Africa?

Let this blow your mind.The August-September 2021 released information on DNA in the Neanderdal has been found in the world to be a father to son hereditary transmitted grin grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by Proudnigerian60: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
theInterpreter:
oh
Sorry
I'm not talking of the present Arabs occupying north Africa cheesy

Which Berber do you mean?
The first one or the second one
Non of them are Arab

Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by theInterpreter: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Proudnigerian60:

Which Berber do you mean?
The first one or the second one
Non of them are Arab
Do you know the meaning of negroid? undecided

Remember I said "negroid" not Niger-Congo
Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by baby124: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Yoruba are pure West African. They are from Nigeria, from Ile Ife to be precise. Known to have one of the oldest DNA in the world. Found in Ile Ife and in the Yoruba’s only.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by Proudnigerian60: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

Do you know the meaning of negroid? undecided

Remember I said "negroid" not Niger-Congo

And you said that berbers where negroid and that the North Africa is Arab occupied, so I’m trying to ask you what type of Berber you’re talking about because I’m pretty sure there’s no such thing as a negroid Berber.
By the way, negroid features are normally: flat and wide nose, 4c hair, etc
That is how we distinguish yorubas here
Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by babtoundey(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
My own be say make Dem dey fine small especially their men...

The dark gene is more dominant and active.

It is now an offence to be dark?
You are a disgrace to your identity.
Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by food4tot: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2021
food4tot:

Genetics does not confirm this. My Yoruba friend did her test and it came back as pure West African. 100%, no mixing!
Her mum is very fair, and her mum's dad (grandfather) is very fair as well.

DON'T EVER BE DECEIVED, GO TO A LAB AND TEST YOUR GENES IF IN DOUBT!!!

Caucasiod ko, Coke and Soda ni angry
Ok, to be specific. The generic result was 96% Nigerian and 4% Benin Republic. No fancy gene from Arabia.

Note: Arabs and Berbers have genes spread across the North Africa, middle East and Europe. If you have a drop of their blood it would show up in your genes.

I repeat, don't try to create history that never happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber (north African Blood) by food4tot: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Change the Title
Some Yorubas May Have Possible Partial Berber ( African Blood)

Which is not a big deal since the world has started mixing with the rest of the world. Some of us are even now made in China. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks / The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man. / A Friend Of Mine Wants An Igbo Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.