Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (39708 Views)

Usyk Beats Tyson Fury To Win Historic Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Fight / Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by iamkneeyi: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2021
I'm just laughing after watching this video...I'm over 100% sure AJ will knock fury out either 4th or fifth round...quote me anywhere..
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Anakazo22: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2021
wale377:
Tyson fury calls out Anthony Joshua about their upcoming match. In the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNcjoX5STo

you can hear Tyson fury calling Anthony Joshua names like
“Useless duffer”, “big ugly shit house” etc

He also said he’s gonna smash his face as there is nothing Anthony Joshua would do about it.

Quoting theSUN

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14798802/tyson-fury-quit-corner-anthony-joshua-three-rounds/amp/
Tyson fury and his mouth is too much,underating Joshua as if he is a premature boxer, when he lost he will start giving silly excuses,AJ should defeat him and keep his mouth shut for good
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Damn I'm not even AJ but this Fury guy has got in my own head shocked
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Anakazo22: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
I don't see how jousha can defeat fury they shouldn't even compete on a normal day if wilder and fury are of the same size wilder we murder him, Tyson have an advantage here he is on a league of is own talk about height, speed, confidence , even jousha will be happy with a draw here . Tyson is a beast forget Nigerian patriotism I will be shock if jousha last for 12 rounds.
Oga what are you saying,if you don't have anything better to say keep quiet, Joshua is also on a league on his own, for someone to hold three heavyweight belt for long does that look like a light weight fighter to you, forget all this ranting fury is making,one thing about Aj is that he does his talking on the ring,yes fury is a beast but Aj is also a lion and you can see his records,he has brought down tough opponents and Tyson is no different.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Ashinze: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Anything that makes this fight to go up to 8 rounds , then AJ has won the fight
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by hybridblood07(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Fury is far a better boxer than AJ. In my own opinion, AJ is just a lucky person
Casham:
Now I know for sure Anthony Joshua is gonna end this guy's career. Quote me on this: Fury will never even make it to the second fight after AJ ends his career in the first fight. AJ's already had his first and last defeat with Ruiz. He's never tasting defeat ever again. I have my strong reasons.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by lakeside79937: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2021
This guy will destroy Anthony joshua . I dont want this fight to happen
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Casham: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
hybridblood07:
Fury is far a better boxer than AJ. In my own opinion, AJ is just a lucky person
you don't win an Olympic gold medal riding on "luck". 'Lucky' is what you call someone who beats Klitchko twice, beats Chisora and ended Pulev's career. Maybe you may underrate Ruiz, but I am positive he will hand Fury's arse to him. Fury may have a slight chance only if AJ his silly mind games get to him. You will see a whole better AJ in that ring come June/July.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by hybridblood07(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Until then let's keep stayjng safe
Casham:
you don't win an Olympic gold medal riding on "luck". 'Lucky' is what you call someone who beats Klitchko twice, beats Chisora and ended Pulev's career. Maybe you may underrate Ruiz, but I am positive he will hand Fury's arse to him. Fury may have a slight chance only if AJ his silly mind games get to him. You will see a whole better AJ in that ring come June/July.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Casham: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2021
iamkneeyi:
I'm just laughing after watching this video...I'm over 100% sure AJ will knock fury out either 4th or fifth round...quote me anywhere..
I know Fury is just scared, so he's trying some mind games. I am a thousand percent sure AJ is ending Fury's career for good in this fight.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by internetservice: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
cool

Psychological manipulation

What makes AJ lethal and dangerous is that he has no pattern or style, he is unpredictable, you never know when he would go offensive or defensive...

Tyson fury on the other hand , watching highlights of his match, he is very predictable, he uses mind game and plays arround the ring till his opponent becomes vulnerable

Tyson fury seem to be in a panic mood and he keeps covering it with his rant and hype, from his last match with Weilder he has been talking nonstop about AJ and taunting AJ, AJ barely even responded till now, he can't seem to keep shut about AJ

Well said...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Dellybamss(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
When 50KG punch hit you, u go know

Righteousness2:
Word war!!
Fury knows what he is Doing!

In the Journey of Life, you need to be alert Spirtually and Physically. There are words spoken to you, that you will need to cancel and Return on the head of the sender.
The tongue is a very powerful tool and it could make or mar an individual. In the battle of Life, someone's Words will stand.
When someone utters what is not good to you, no matter how it is uttered, Jokingly or otherwise , Cancel it and Return it upon His/her head in JESUS Name
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who is father Francis, from where, pls I don’t know father Francis.
INCREDIBLE007:

Father francis fried five fresh fishes for five French fathers from France

Father Francis from France fried five fresh fishes for five Fulfulde Fulani.

Check your inbox 12midnight
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Bugie16: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
If Aj can connect two uppercut. Victory is sure.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by PericomaNwankwo: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Everybody running down Aj because they assume they now see his weakness based on Ruiz fight they forget everybody has a weakness even Superman. Aj has probably learnt a few things from then while fury thinks he’s indestructible. grin

AJ isn't that strong compared to Fury, I've always seen it in all his fights. AJ is just a smarter version of The Bronze Bomber. I have seen it in many of his fights, he had been knocked down even before Ruiz did it. I'm sure it's purely emotions that's driving your bet on AJ.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by PericomaNwankwo: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Everybody running down Aj because they assume they now see his weakness based on Ruiz fight they forget everybody has a weakness even Superman. Aj has probably learnt a few things from then while fury thinks he’s indestructible. grin

AJ isn't that strong compared to Fury, I've always seen it in all his fights. AJ is just a smarter version of The Bronze Bomber. I have seen it in many of his fights, he had been knocked down even before Ruiz did it. I'm sure it's purely emotions that's driving your bet on AJ.

Lol nigerians think because Fury rants and all that he won't win grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Who is father Francis, from where, pls I don’t know father Francis.

Father Francis from France fried five fresh fishes for five Fulfulde Fulani.

Check your inbox 12midnight

lols

I don hear o

thanks in advance
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by nullboss: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Casham:
Now I know for sure Anthony Joshua is gonna end this guy's career. Quote me on this: Fury will never even make it to the second fight after AJ ends his career in the first fight. AJ's already had his first and last defeat with Ruiz. He's never tasting defeat ever again. I have my strong reasons.
mumu.. they dey use una run script. You dey talk strong reason. Lmao. Fight wey dey don script finish
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by generalud: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
AJ is like the Biblical saying that the rejected stone has now become the chief corner stone. AJ, God is with you because pride goes before a fall. AJ all the way.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by femi4: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
I don't know why they can't be humble.

Na so Wilder talk all the trash wey he talk and we know where it ended.
Boxers and word of wars are like 5&6
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by maxzzo1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
AJ will shock u.....
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by HRMK: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
NOTED!DONT FORGET UR PROMISE AT THE TIME!SIMPLY THROW IN THE TOWEL THEN!!
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Babinski: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
qualityovenbake:
After this fight, Aj will be classified in the same category as Ali as the greatest fighter of all time.

Please don't soil Ali's memory. AJ and Ali are not in the same class at all by any metric. Ali comes from the Golden Age of boxing while the current boxing era is the worst as acknowledged by boxing experts. Mike Tyson admits he is nowhere near Ali and Tyson Fury admits prime Mike Tyson would knock him out under one round. So how do you compare Ali to AJ? Look at the quality of Ali's opponents who lost to him and are Hall of Famers and look at AJ's opponents: They don't even start to compare much less rank in the same category.

Take time to read from the link below and other boxing sources before trying to compare AJ to Ali.

https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-best-era-of-heavyweight-boxing
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
It’s possible.. I'm just using this medium to say a happy new month in advance to all NL.
As real Gee if anyone can make a sentence with one letter word all through, i go do giveaway for am 12midnight GMT tomorrow.
What Do U Mean By Making A Sentence With One Letter Word All Through? Or Do U Mean Making A Sentence With A Word?
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok student make your sentence with one letter word. I can give credit to anyone cos I’m the teacher.
So let’s read yours. Sentence with One letter word
Truvel:
What Do U Mean By Making A Sentence With One Letter Word All Through? Or Do U Mean Making A Sentence With A Word?
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Casham: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
nullboss:
mumu.. they dey use una run script. You dey talk strong reason. Lmao. Fight wey dey don script finish
thanks for joining us; "the mumu association." Eitherways, scripted or not, "GO AJ!"
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Peppysco: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Word war!!
Fury knows what he is Doing!

In the Journey of Life, you need to be alert Spirtually and Physically. There are words spoken to you, that you will need to cancel and Return on the head of the sender.
The tongue is a very powerful tool and it could make or mar an individual. In the battle of Life, someone's Words will stand.
When someone utters what is not good to you, no matter how it is uttered, Jokingly or otherwise , Cancel it and Return it upon His/her head in JESUS Name

How this story take concern wetin Fury dey talk now? If you're so desperate to preach, you nor go go open church?
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Yankee101: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
There's an entertainment side to all sports. I hope folks understand that before you trust everything you see and hear
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by OyinO: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
knowhowk:
. People that really have Sense on them talks with sense .U talked right

Thanks a whole lot. You made me smile.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Ok student make your sentence with one letter word. I can give credit to anyone cos I’m the teacher.
So let’s read yours. Sentence with One letter word
I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / Chelsea Name Petr Cech In Premier League Squad / South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.